Part 62

With the information Scarlett provided Cayden and Valerie were able to destroy many of the boot camps of hunters. Whatever they planned the two alphas were ahead of them. The werewolves of the state of Alaska decided to make a werewolf community for the decisions and planning of the upcoming war with the hunters. They made Valerie and Cayden head of that committee. All the decisions were taken after their approval.

Autumn helped the packs by putting on the protective spells around the packs of the Alaskan state. The vampire duo were keeping a check on new saplings. They were making sure that hunters were not able to brain wash them and recruit them for the purpose of their war.

Kevin was keeping an account of all the information gathered by the werewolves working in the politics. How hunters were influencing the political decisions and how to tackle those that were against supernaturals.

Dominic was training warriors of both packs for the impending war. He was training them harshly and hardly. Jason was keeping the track of the information provided by the trackers of both the packs. Ryder on the other hand was solely focused on Scarlet and her intels. He was making sure she was safe and well taken care of with the approval of Cayden.

Charles's laboratory was finally finalized and he was close to finding the antidote to the vampire venom which was considered a major breakthrough. The results in the lab were looking promising and now he was trying his best to test those results on real werewolves.

Randall was not happy these days. He was facing the bitter taste of defeat. He easily conquered Canada and almost wiped out the werewolf race there. Those who were alive were either hiding or they eloped. He managed to defeat them easily. But it looked like Alaska came as his doom. His every tactic, every move was failing. He tried his level best to kill Valerie but failed. He asked his best hunters to search for her family but was in vain. All the sweet taste of win that he had by conquering Canada went down in drain when he tried to claim the territories of Alaska. Initially he managed to defeat few small packs but after that every other pack came under the protection of Valerie and her pack.

He was sauntering in his living room when as per routine Azazel came with the youth potion and handed it to him.

"I see you are still sour with all the defeat you are facing."

He decided to ignore her and gulped the potion in one go.

"I am telling you, that girl Scarlett is not who she says she is. Don't trust her. Mark my words she is helping them. She is your traitor."

"My best spies were not able to find anything suspicious. She never went anywhere suspicious nor did she do anything leery. How can I be skeptical of her?" He replied running a frustrated hand in his hair. He sat on the couch defeated. "I want Valerie dead. She can't be more powerful than her grand father."

There was a knock on the door followed by the entrance of a man. He came inside and stood before him and bowed down in front of him and spoke.

"Boss we have information regarding Mystic moon."

"Don't you have anything regarding Stalwart?" Randall asked in frustration.

"It is important." The man replied. Randall nodded

"We were told that the alpha of the Mystic Moon is weak but our spies have found out something different. They have learned that he is very powerful and strong and we were told that Valerie has not accepted him as her mate but that is also false. They both are mates and are considered power couple of the werewolf community."

Randall scrutinized his eyes and asked. "And who was the source of this false information?"

"Scarlett, boss." The man replied.