Part 55

Alexei was sulking in his room thinking about today's events when Dmitri entered.

"Why are you acting like a melodramatic hero in Shakespeare's novel?" Dmitri asked while he plopped on Alexei's bed and sighed in comfort.

"Shakespeare was masochist and overly melodramatic. I don't want to be a character in his novel ever. I think I have met him. He was writing his novel in bar when I approached him. Oh those times. I miss old days. Though I never liked him much, as a writer or as a person. Besides I can't be a hero according to Cayden."

"Shakespeare was a legend. His work is celebrated. Don't be so harsh in your judgment. And why are you acting so rude and from where did the matter of Cayden came?" Dmitri asked while chuckling.

Alexei rolled his eyes and let go of his comment. "Why are you so happy?" He asked Dmitri suspiciously.

"Oh I got laid."

"That surely explains your cheerfulness." Alexei replied.

"I was so tensed with all these hunters and stuff. I needed a release. It was either binge booze or rough sex escapade. I chose the latter." Dmitri winked.

Alexei huffed. "You are quite lucky. I am not able to screw any of my female friends since I got feelings for Valerie."

"You are kidding!" Dmitri asked astounded. He got up to sit. "You, the greatest casanova of the century have not bedded a single girl from past few months."

Alexei glared and Dmitri laughed. "You must be smitten hard by her. If you want I can arrange.."

"Don't complete that sentence Dmitri. I am charming enough to get any girl I want. It's just I want to be loyal to Valerie in this relationship."

"Loyal, relationship! The two words are joke. You are kidding right. There has to be a relationship to begin with. Loyalty is a far shore." Dmitri pointed out.

"She kissed me and she is having amorous dreams about me." Alexei whispered yelled. "I have chances here, which you clearly don't want to see. Because you want her to end up with that wolf."

"Sorry to break your heart brother. She kissed you and then she immediately repented doing it. As for dreams it is your sire bond that is attracting her towards you physically. She respects you no doubt but believe it or not she does not love you. Her heart belongs to Cayden. She may fight or quarrel with him, but she will always be his. Always." He replied smiling.

"How I wish to wipe that smile out of your bloody face. You are a jerk, you know that Dmitri. Forget me and my melodramatic life, who was the girl that put you in such a good mood?" Alexei sat beside him on his bed.

"Flora." Dmitri said in a sing sang voice. "She is too good in bed. Her moves, the way she moans. She is a pro. All sweet ones are wild at bed." He winked mischievously.

"You screwed Valerie's Oracle!" Alexei asked. "You are lucky oracles don't have mates else you would be a dead meat by now."

"And that is why she is safe." Dmitri replied. "We are meeting again tonight."

Alexei sighed. "I miss my old days when I never had feelings for someone."

Dmitri looked towards him and then cracked open in laughter. Alexei punched him but then he too started laughing.

****************

On the other hand Valerie and Cayden were consummating their bond physically and were cooped up in Cayden's room after the warehouse incident.

"This is just me relieving my stress. This has nothing to do with you or with our bond." Valerie said panting after Cayden took her to another high. She was glistening in sweat along with Cayden. "I am just using you Cayden." She stressed the word using.