Part 49

"What to expect now?" Jennifer asked after the procedure was completed.

"We will have to wait until she wakes up." Autumn replied. "I have used my best skills in magic to heal her soul. Let's leave everything to the destiny now."

Jennifer nodded. She then leaned down to place a kiss on Valerie's forehead and decided to leave her so that she can rest and get healthy in peace.

Cayden wanted to stay behind but Autumn asked him to leave for Valerie's own good.

                              ***

Valerie was sleeping peacefully when a delicious smell woke her up. She fluttered her eyes to open but the bright light in the room was making it difficult for her to focus.

With great difficulty she opened her eyes and saw a very handsome figure standing in front of her. When she focused properly, she saw Cayden standing in front of her.

Raw desire was felt by her. She wanted to pounce on him and ravish him until her heart desire. It was like the same was felt by the other person too because he walked with stealth, ready to get what he wanted.

One minute Cayden was standing at the thresh hold of the door and the other moment he was standing beside the bed where Valerie was lying. He sat beside her and embraced her. He sniffed her and felt a spark of passion ignited in him. He smashed his lips on hers and kissed her with fervor. He muttered a soft love you and Valerie smiled in return.

When she opened her eyes after the kiss she found Alexei standing behind Cayden. She felt a desire for him too. He smirked and started walking towards her. For the first time Cayden did not react rather he smiled as an invitation for Alexei to join. That stirred something in her. She found Cayden's behavior odd as he was not growling or warning him not to approach her.

Alexei sat on the other side of the bed; he dipped his head and started kissing her neck. Oddly enough she found it alluring and enjoyed it a lot. Cayden on the other hand claimed her lips and kissed her deeply.

No doubt she was enjoying the scenario but in the back of her mind she knew this can't happen in reality. That stirred something in her and she knew that this was not reality. She tried to come back in her reality because she knew that she is dreaming.

Valerie tried to open her eyes but could not open them as she felt a kind of heaviness in her eyelids, yet she tried and was able to open them.

When she fluttered her eyes open she saw a beaming Autumn sitting beside her bed.

"Welcome back." She said.

Valerie tried to open her mouth but her throat felt parched. Sensing her discomfort Autumn got up to retrieve a glass of water to quench Valerie's thirst.

After drinking water Valerie managed to ask. "What happened?"

"You were allured in a battle and were attacked by the hunters. The arrow that pierced your body almost missed your heart else you would have been dead. Still it did much damage to your body. I had to use very strong and dark magic to bring you back. Alexei and Cayden helped a lot. You were out for three days straight."

"What was the thing that knocked me out for so long?" Valerie asked with interest. As she was immune to maximum poisons for werewolf, all thanks to her brother Charles.

"Charles is researching the material on the arrow that pierced your heart. But he has not reached a conclusion." Autumn informed her.

"This is for the second time that the hunters has got me. I always run into their trap. This got to stop. I can't show such kind of vulnerability to the world." Valerie said.

Autumn hesitated for a while to speak as Valerie was already frustrated but she decided to speak. "There is something you should be aware of. Scarlett made a break and flee from the prison. She is missing since then."

With utter difficulty due to weakness Valerie got up to sit on the bed. With a frown she said. "You meant to say that Scarlett managed to flee from pack that has a high security prison by her own and the best trackers of that particular pack were not able to find her. If I am not wrong these are the same trackers that tracked down the information that my trackers were not able to find. I find it quite indigestible and appaling."

Autumn nodded, while Valerie scoffed. "You want me to believe that. Without internal help Scarlett can not manage to escape so easily."

"I know what you are hinting. But after you were attacked Cayden went berserk. He ordered permanent exile for Scarlett and an order was passed that if she is to be seen in Alaska she will be shot dead. He felt that somehow Scarlett's information was helpful to those hunters."

"If she was given permanent exile why the hell did she elope?" Valerie pondered. "I want information about what happened in these three days. I want each and every detail asap."
Autumn nodded and was about to leave when Valerie asked. "And I want to know why the hell I was lusting on Cayden and Alexei both in my dreams."

"It's because for your recovery they both gave their blood to you and the bond between you three has become strong. I know you love Cayden but there are chances that you will have strong feelings for Alexei too."

Valerie thought deeply and nodded. "Wait for me here. I will take a quick bath and will accompany you to the office."

"You are physically weak." Autumn protested.

"A true queen is never defeated easily." Valerie replied confidently.

                                                                      **********

Valerie entered the office like the true queen with a poise of leader and head held high. Everyone present in the room was left flabbergasted. They could not believe their eyes. They were not expecting such speedy recovery from her. Kevin who was giving instructions to some of the trackers stopped mid sentence and bowed his head. Everyone came out of the temporary trance and bowed their heads too.

Valerie took her designated chair as a leader and went through the papers present in front of her that Kevin was reading.

"I want to know every little detail of these three days." Valerie commanded to no one in particular. But Jason being the beta of the pack started narrating everything.

After he finished Valerie asked "I want to know the reason of Scarlett's prison break. And I want every minute detail on Randall. And about the witch who is working beside him. Tell Charles I want to meet him. And inform alpha Cayden that I would like to meet him according to his convenience."

"I have the answer to one of your questions." Alexei announced loudly while entering the room.

He bowed down dramatically and smirked. "Welcome back your highness."

Dmitri rolled his eyes at Alexei's antics. He stopped his nuisance and said. "How are you feeling Valerie and welcome back."

"Thank you and I am doing good." Valerie replied to Dmitri.

Alexei clapped his hands in a dramatic fashion at the duo. "Important stuff first, please. I don't like when somebody interrupts me." He said while looking towards Dmitri who glared back.

"I was asking about her health."

"She is fine. Look she is sitting there perfectly healthy. Concentrate on important stuff." Alexei said in his usual quirky manner. "So as I was saying I can answer one of your questions."

Valerie looked towards him with interest. "You want to know who the witch is, right." Valerie nodded "Well your highness she is none other than your beloved Autumn's mother."

A gasp was heard from the left.

Dun dun dun finally an update after a long long loooooong time.

I missed you guys and your comments. Have a read and comment.

Love ya all...!!!!!