Part 14

Valerie had called the pack doctor, who told her that maybe Flora had seen something very disturbing that had caused her to have an anxiety attack and due to vagal syncope she fainted and that they will have to wait for her to gain consciousness.

It had been an hour since the doctor visited and they were all waiting for Flora to gain conscious. Cayden had called his own pack's seer to help Flora but she too informed that it was a waiting game.

Finally after an hour the doctor came to inform them that she had gained consciousness and she wants to meet the alpha. Valerie nodded and entered the pack clinic accompanied by Dmitri much to Cayden's annoyance.

When she entered the room she found Flora sitting and fidgeting with her fingers. Valerie walked forward towards her and took her hand in hers to comfort her. When Flora looked towards Valerie she could see the worries swirling in her eyes.

"Alpha." She started speaking.

"Flora, it's okay. There is no rush to tell us what you saw. Your health is of utmost importance."

But Flora shook her head and started speaking. "What I saw was not good. I saw Hunters gaining powerful positions in the government. They ordered the humans to kill all the werewolves stating that we carry a specific sort of gene that can destroy the human kind. They are mixing power with fear and you know what will happen if humans are misguided or misinformed. I saw you chained and on the verge of death. I saw them raping your sister and killing your mother in front of your eyes. They killed your brothers by decapitating them in front of you. This time what I saw was gruesome and more disturbing from last time."

Valerie was shocked and stunned. She was not able to understand how to respond to such prophecy. She kept her calm in front of Flora but she was shaking with fear internally. She could tolerate any pain physical or mental but she could never tolerate any adversity to her family.

Dmitri understood her mental condition. He tried to embrace her but Valerie shook her head and said. "I am fine." She looked towards Flora and said; "You take good care of yourself. Get well soon and then we will discuss."

She left the room. When she came out she saw a horror-struck Cayden standing outside. She wanted to rush into the comfort of her mate's arms but she knew better that this was not the time or the space. So she ignored him and went outside the clinic. Dmitri came out of room to find a worried Cayden standing. He placed his hand on Cayden's shoulder and asked him to follow him to other room.

Meanwhile Valerie called his head warrior, Dominic who was coming out of the clinic. When his alpha called he was in front of her in a matter of seconds.

"Make the obstacles tougher for our warriors. Find out what techniques and weapons hunters are using these days and make sure our warriors are acquainted by them. Give proper fighting lessons to Genesis. I want her training to get harder. No more self defense classes. Ask Kevin to gain more strength and make sure he has a weapon with him all the time. I want two of your best warriors with my mother all the time. Make sure each and every pack member knows the technique of self defense." Valerie instructed him.

Dominic did not question the motive of  her orders and just nodded. He left to implement what his alpha desires. Valerie then looked towards Jason who was standing idly and listening to his alpha. "I want our best trackers to find out what are these hunters planning. Contact our neighboring packs and find out what they know about them. Call Charles I want to discuss something with him. Tell him to come asap. Make sure warriors are appointed for border security checks. Each and every person who enters our pack should be checked thoroughly."

Jason nodded and left. Valerie then looked towards Autumn and said "And as per you. Make sure your protection spells are always working. Give some sort of potion to each and every pack member whenever they go out of the pack so that their smell is diminished and the hunters are not able to find out that they are weres. Help Alpha Cayden's pack too." Autumn left too to obey orders.