Part 3

Part 3

The knock on the door notified Valerie about the arrival of the Alpha. She ordered him to enter. As soon as he entered their eyes locked and a gasp left her lips similar to that of the Alpha. Cayden was lost in the green orbs of the female sitting behind the desk. Time stopped and he forgot to breathe. Sitting in front of him was his mate. She was beautiful, no, she was more than beautiful. Her hair was cascading down like a fountain and that face was shining bright like the morning sun. She was Helen of Troy and he could go to war for her.

Valerie was also impressed by the specimen standing in front of her. The shirt that he was wearing was tight around his muscular frame. The broadness of shoulder and that chiseled jaw was to die for. The dark locks of his hair and the deep emotions in his eyes reminded her of the whirlwind where she would love to drown. She was impressed and the dilation of her pupils was the proof.

Someone cleared their throat that caused both to come out of the trance they were in. Cayden looked towards the source and found a blond guy standing very close to the female sitting behind the desk. He growled and all of the living inhabitants of the room looked towards him unimpressively.

Valerie cleared her throat that brought Cayden back to reality. She stood up and put her hand out to shake while introducing herself.

"Valerie Jackson, ruling Alpha of the Stalwart Warriors pack.

Cayden took the extended hand to shake and a jolt of electricity was felt by both. Still she was acting nonchalantly which did not sit well with Cayden. Maybe she is behaving like this due to the presence of the government official. He thought and smiled in return.

"Alpha Cayden Smith of Mystic Moon" He replied while grasping her hand firmly.

Once everyone was seated the officer started explaining the situation and why Mystic Moon pack needed the relocation. While officer was explaining Cayden stole some glances towards Valerie and was disappointed to find that she was engrossed in the situation and wasn't affected by the fact that they are mates. He studied her for few minutes before he concentrated back on the situation.

"I hope everything is sorted out and there is no place for confusion" The officer asked after elucidating everything.

When the both Alphas showed no sign of discontentment, the officer bid adieu and left.

After the officer left Valerie picked up the phone and dialed an extension.

"Dominic I need you in the office and tell Mary to prepare a room for Alpha Cayden."

When she placed the phone back Cayden looked intently towards Valerie but she ignored him completely.He was perplexed by the fact that she was acting so calm and collected in front of her mate. That showed the inner strength she possessed and he was impressed. The power radiating from her was like an addiction to him.

"Print the papers of negotiation Jason. Ask the lawyers for help so that then Alpha Cayden can sign the treaty." Her voice brought him back to the present.

Jason was about to leave when Valerie stopped him and asked him to wait. A knock on the door alerted the presence of the third person. Cayden watched carefully as the buff man with tattoos all over his back and arms entered the office. Valerie motioned all to sit and started introducing.

"Alpha Cayden, the man sitting on the right is my Beta Jason and on the left is my Head of the warriors, Dominic."

Cayden assessed the two males present in the room for any possible sort of competition for the affection of the alpha female. He smirked satisfied knowing that he can take down the duo.