Part 58

Cayden was not expecting Alexei to pick Valerie's phone but he knew that the slime ball will use every opportunity to get back with Valerie. He knows that he can't be trusted with Valerie.

"Can I talk to Valerie? It is urgent."

"She is sleeping." Alexei replied.

"Then what are you doing in her bedroom?" Cayden asked irritated.

Alexei breathed deeply and replied in a calm composed way. "Look Cayden, she is going through so much stress lately. I was here as a friend to calm her down. Your insecurities and jealousy can wait for a while. I am not going to lose my mind over a thing as trifle as this. For once in your life please act maturely. I will let her know that you called when she is awake."

Alexei disconnected the call leaving an ashamed Cayden who was looking at the blank screen of his phone.

Why does he acts so childish and immature when it comes to Valerie Cayden pondered and sighed deeply. Is their relationship really doomed? Are they about to become the first couple in the werewolf history who despite being mates could not work well? He laughed on the irony.

Maybe it was time to let go of this relationship. Neither he nor she can act and think like mature adults when it comes to their relationship.

The ringing of his phone suddenly startled him and when he looked down he was confused to see that Flora is calling him. He answered the call.

"Alpha Cayden don't do what you are about to do." This was the first sentence that she uttered in response to Cayden's hello.

"Nice way of greeting Flora. But I am completely clueless as to what you are suggesting."

Flora huffed irritably. "I was having incredible orgasm of my lifetime when suddenly I had the vision of the future and my orgasm was cut short."

"I am not interested in your sexual life Flora." Cayden replied exasperated.

"I know that alright. But because of this passion I am experiencing immense power.I am suddenly having so much surge of power and I am enjoying it no doubt but foreseeing future about you and my alpha when I am having mind blowing sex is not my top priority. So stop thinking ridiculous things. I saw you breaking up with alpha Valerie. Moon goddess does not want that to happen and she asked me to inform you not to do that. So please don't think stupid and don't act stupid." And then she disconnected the call

"What the hell!" Cayden looked towards his phone dumbfounded.

He was confused after talking to Flora so he decided to call his oracle April to ask about it.

"You asked for me alpha?" April asked once she entered his office.

He nodded and narrated the whole conversation.

"I told you she is getting powerful. It can happen; she can suddenly get a glimpse of future without actual effort. So if she has warned you, heed to her warning and do as she says."

"Alpha ist's time." Ryder said from the threshold of the Cayden's office door cutting their discussion in half.

"Right." He said. "We will continue to talk regarding this once I am back." He said looking towards April. "Till then you are dismissed."

On the way towards the meet up point with Scarlett, Cayden's phone rang once again and this time it was Dmitri. Without any formal addressing Dmitri somewhat shouted in the phone.

"Are you out of your mind Cayden? You are thinking of breaking up with Valerie at such a crucial time. Listen to what Flora has to say and do not do anything stupid."