Part 25

"I love you so much Valerie." Cayden said lovingly which Valerie heard but was unable to reciprocate those words. So she pretended that she was deep in sleep and didn't hear him and for the first time she thought seriously whether she loves him or not. He was her mate, someone chosen by the moon goddess for her but was she feeling anything for him? She thought about every moment she spent with him, every little thing he did for her. Everything he did to make her accept him to be her mate. She came to a conclusion that yes, indeed she loves him.

She was always reluctant to accept him as her mate but that was because of her duty towards her pack. She had stopped acting like a girl long ago when she was made alpha. She was always the leader, the protector, the guide her pack needed and never the innocent girl that she was.

Cayden moved out of the tub and lifted her with him and kissed her again on her forehead. He carried her to the room, laid her down and covered her with the blanket. For the whole time she pretended that she was asleep but when Cayden was about to leave her after placing her on the bed, she grasped his hand.

Cayden stopped and looked towards his hand in hers and then towards her.

"I feel the same." Valerie muttered.

Cayden scrunched his eyebrows and looked towards her in confusion. She opened her mouth to explain but then closed it. She took a deep breath and then exhaled. Cayden felt her hesitancy and spoke. "Are you referring to what I said in the bathroom?"

Valerie nodded tentatively and avoided eye contact with him. Cayden smiled and turned around to sit next to where she was lying. He looked deeply in her eyes and said. "It isn't so bad to express what you are feeling. Try it."

Valerie opened her mouth to say something but then she closed it, she did that again but again she closed it. Cayden took her hand in his and started stroking it.

"Come on, try it. It is really easy to tell the one you have feelings for that you love them."

"I.." Valerie started. "I.. I... I can't do it." She snatched her hand back and replied in frustration. "It's not so easy to show your feelings to someone."

Cayden grasped her hand once again. "I love you Valerie. I always have and I always will. I want you to say those words back. Not because it will boost my ego but because you will feel good when you will express what your heart feels."

Valerie took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was silent for few seconds and then she spoke. "I love you Cayden." Cayden smiled and kissed her hard, ferociously and with passion. They groped, kissed and moaned.

"You have made me the luckiest man on earth Valerie." Cayden whispered and kissed her again.

"I want you." Valerie panted

Cayden made her lie down and climbed up on her and fulfilled what her mate wanted. He took her to highs. The voice of skin flapping and their moans filled the room, the smell of sweat and sex filled the air and the satisfied sighs were clearly heard in the environment.

They were both panting at the end of their sexual escapade. They looked towards each other and smiled.

"I will have to take bath again. I smell of sex and you." Valerie said.

Cayden pecked her on her lips and replied. "You will stop smelling like sex after your shower but you won't stop smelling like me. We have consummated our mate bond. Each and every person will come to know that we have accepted each other." Valerie blushed and took her lower lips between her teeth and bit them.

"Do you want me to ravish you again, because I will do it happily." Valerie gasped at his reply and shook her head. "Then stop biting your lip so sensually." Valerie blushed again and avoided making eye contact.

Cayden laughed at her and made her look towards him. "You are so beautiful."

He kissed her again on the lips, then on her eyes, her cheeks and then finally her neck making her gasp. Her gasp triggered something in Cayden because he started sucking and bitting her neck again.

"You are insatiable." Valerie panted.

"Only for you." Cayden replied and they both smiled.

Valerie rolled herself and climbed on top of him. She started sucking his neck causing Cayden to groan. She started rubbing herself on him making him wither in need. She stopped sucking his neck and placed her lips close to his ears and whispered. "You have marked me twice but I haven't given you my territorial mark and you should know that alphas are very territorial for their mates."

Cayden gulped in need as Valerie was moving her hips very sensually. He wanted his ache to diminish and hence he coaxed Valerie to take him inside her but Valerie just shook her head.

"Not so fast." She whispered and started planting sensual kisses on his neck and suddenly she bit him with her canines on his neck and marked him and that excited him. He growled and rolled to change the position

"You should also know Valerie that alphas are not so patient." He growled and entered her with ferocity and started moving harshly and fast.

Valerie was moaning, gasping and panting in excitement and he took her to another high. They both moaned loudly when they came back from their high and panted all sweaty and tired.

The knock on door broke their sweet reverie. Valerie jumped up to gather her clothes but Cayden stopped her. "Let me go and see. You go and take your shower."

Valerie nodded and Cayden left to open the door. Flora was waiting on the other side of the door looking quite anxious.

"What is it?" Cayden asked while closing the door behind him.

"I had a vision." Flora replied.

"Again! What is it this time?" Cayden coaxed her.

"I saw alpha Valerie bleeding profusely in the battle ground and on the verge of death." Flora replied.

Please do vote and comment and let me know your feedback.