Part 1

Bridgeville, a small town of Alaska, is dense in forest area and mountains just like the rest of the Alaskan state but this small town is famous amongst locals for its exceedingly large wolves; larger than wild cats, who are seen roaming leisurely in woods and sometimes in town. No reports of attack by them have ever been heard. But what these locals don't know is that they are not just wolves, they are lycanthropes or werewolves.

Bridgeville is known for one of the strongest pack in the American country. Initially lead by late Alpha David Jackson. But after he was killed in a war against hunters the position was taken by his eldest daughter Valerie Jackson.

Alpha Valerie Jackson. A ruthless yet caring, strong yet soft at heart, headstrong yet yielding female alpha who is feared and loved at the same time. She is iron willed and rules with heart and brain. Valerie is a name feared by her enemies and loved by her pack members.

The loud blast of horn broke the reverie of Jason, a well built muscular blond guy with blue eyes who was engrossed typing his book about his pack and Alpha on his laptop. He looked confused around and saw the mentioned Alpha running towards the door. He shot up from his seat and ran behind her outside the pack house.

"What is it?" He asked anxious.

"I don't know, but it looks like we are under attack" She replied. She looked around the vast expense of her pack's property and saw warriors running to prepare for the battle. "I want all warriors upfront in ten seconds in battle formation. We will fight in human form. Weapons ready and be prepared to form the third line of defense." She bellowed.

A tanned buff muscular guy with tattoos all over his back and arms stood beside her watching warriors getting prepared for the situation.

"Dominic, enlighten me with the situation." She demanded.

"Alpha Valerie we are under attack by some rouges. The agenda is not clear yet, but the warriors at the periphery are handling the situation, some rouges were able to slip into our second circle of defense." Dominic, the  head warrior of the pack replied.

To this Valerie looked sharp towards him and growled. "Not impressive Dominic. They managed to defeat our peripheral border security. Any chance they will be able to break the second circle?"

"No Alpha, we have situation under control" Dominic replied.

"The situation is not under control Dominic if they managed to break our first defense circle." Valerie retaliated back in anguish.

"Alpha the warriors are returning" Jason, the beta said and Valerie looked ahead to saw the warriors marching towards them.

When they came and stood in front of their Alpha, she looked for the damages for her pack warriors and was impressed to see that her warriors were not seriously wounded or injured and they have brought the dead bodies of most of the rouges. The three rouges were left alive to face the wrath of their alpha were tied up in the chains tainted by wolfs bane.

"Who was the leader of this group?" She demanded. One of her pack warrior who was leading this battle came forward and cleared his throat. "The one tied on the left is the leader. They ambushed us out of no where. We were not prepared for the sudden attack and hence they were able to cross our peripheral defense circle.

"And why were you not focused?" She asked, the leader was about to answer when she signaled him with her hand to stop. "But first let me know the motives of this group. Why did you attack us?"

The rouge leader growled at this. Dominic punched him in the stomach for disrespecting his alpha and the leader whined.

"The purpose?" Valerie asked