Part 60

It was weeks of sleepless night for Valerie and her pack. They were planning everything strategically and were trying their level best not to leave any stone unturned. Genesis and Jennifer were sent to a place, the location of which was only known to Autumn and Valerie. Both of them were protected by the protection spells done by Autumn and their location were hidden by the locator spells. They were accompanied by Natasha and Paul the two best vampires.

Autumn was asked to double the protection of the pack and she had put some very strong spells. Flora was getting powerful day by day. But still she was not able to find any weakness of Randall. His aura was protected by the spells done by the witch who happened to be Autumn's mother.

The two senior members of council of vampires had come to visit Valerie and Cayden. They assured the two alphas that they will handle the situation of new vampires. As a warning many new vampires were killed by beheading by the two senior vampires. As a result the saplings were scared to join hunters.

Dominic as ordered by Valerie was able to destroy some of the camps of the Hunters. There were fatalities but none for Valerie's pack. He destroyed the arms and ammunitions of hunters.

Ryder was making battle plans according to the intel given by Scarlett and training the warriors of both packs hard and aggressively. Jason was leading a team that was targeting the strategies of the hunters. He was collecting information from the government with the help of members of werewolf community recruited in the government agencies.

Dominic and Griffin were working on the intel provided by the Jason's team. They were targeting mostly hunters' camps and their warehouses where arms and ammunitions were kept. They were also targeting the rouge werewolves. They were either killing them or taking them in prison.

Jason's team were interrogating the rouges captured and were getting information from them against the hunters.

For once it looked that werewolves were dominating the hunters in every move and were causing serious damage to the hunters' community. Their attacks on weaker packs reduced. They were unable to allure the new vampire samplings and the rouge wolves.

Valerie knew hunters are like wounded snake now and they will retaliate back with more poison and wrath. She was trying to prepare her pack for the worst and Cayden to be on his toes as well.

Randall was terribly enraged. The war had yet not started officially and they were already losing. He was furious that he was getting defeated by Valerie Jackson grand daughter of his arch nemesis. He had called his best officers to look into the matter and found that there is a mole in the group.

Scarlett came to know about it and decided to warn Cayden. She sent a coded message to Ryder and not to Cayden so that the hunters can't trace his number.

Ryder who was reading the map of both the packs looked towards his phone when it chimed with a message tone and found a distressed coded message of Scarlett. He looked worriedly towards it and decided to talk about the matter with Cayden. He knew that he was in a meeting with the rest of the alphas in the Stalwart warrior pack. So he decided to leave a message.

On the other hand an enraged Randall was informed about Scarlett by one of his officer that she was the one who was providing the intel about Mystic moon pack and Stalwart warrior pack to them. He got suspicious of her. The way she managed to escape the prison was not setting well with him. So he decided to have a chat with her.

When Scarlett was informed that she is summoned by Randall, she got scared. She thought maybe her cover has blown, so she decided to ask to the person who brought the message to her.

"Why would the greatest hunter in the history like to me? I am no one important, just a mere werewolf; the specie he hates most."

"I don't know but I heard him talking to someone that he wanted to know about how you managed to escape from a tight security prison." The person replied.