I'm Gonna Fudging Kill Ya!

Start from the beginning

"Two millennium." Madge said as her husband picks up a tool. "We kept a low profile; we got jobs, a mortgage. Wh-What was that word, dear?" She asked. "We assimilated." Her husband replied. "Yeah, we assimilated. Why, we play bridge on Tuesday and Fridays." Madge said as she holds a large knife. "We're just like everybody else." She said, smiling.

"You're not blending in as smooth as you think, lady." Dean said. "This might pinch a bit, dear." Madge said as he comes closer to Dean and slices his arm. "You bitch!" Dean yells and my heart raced a bit. "Oh, my goodness me! Somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, do you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge." She said. "I'll try and remember that!" Dean growls.

"You boys have no idea how lucky you are. There was a time when kids came from miles around, just to be sitting where you are." Mr Carrigan said as he stands in front of Sam with the tool. "What do you think you're doing with those?" Sam asked him, panicked, while Dean looks up at Madge.

"You fudging touch me again and I'll fudging kill you!" He growls. "Very good!" Madge said and she slices Dean's other arm and he groans in pain, while Mr Carrigan grabs Sam's hand. "No! Don't." Sam yells then I duck down and hear the boys screaming.

"Crap." I muttered then I make my way towards the front door. I stand up, pull the hood of my jacket over my head and ring the doorbell. After a few seconds later, I ring the doorbell again as I pull the stake out of my jacket pocket and hold it behind me.
The door opens and I lower my head, covering my face, as a voice asked. "Can I help you?" 

"Yeah, I'm looking for a couple of my friends..." I said and I look up and see Madge standing at the door. I quickly bring out the stake and attack her. I knock her down on the floor and I try to shove the stake towards her chest but she holds it up.

"Honey?" Mr Carrigan called out, concerned, and I hear footsteps coming. I then smack the end of the stake and insert it into Madge's chest, killing her. I quickly get up, shut the front door just as Mr Carrigan comes in and sees his dead wife.

"Madge!" He screams and he looks over at me, in anger, then attacks me. We struggle and fight then he throws me into the living room and I crash into a side table. Mr Carrigan then grabs me around the neck and begins to choke me until I see a wooden stake sticking out of his chest. He screams in pain and let's me go as I look up and see that it was Dean stabbed him. 

Dean then stabs him twice before Mr Carrigan lies dead on the floor.

I breath heavily, just as Sam comes in the room while Dean sighs in relief. "Thank God." Sam said, relieved, as Dean goes to help me up to my feet. "You boys okay?" I asked and they nod. "Could be worse." Dean said then we look at the dead bodies. "Merry Christmas, guys." Sam said, sarcastically, and I roll my eyes at this. "Come on, we better go." I said and we leave.

"Okay, how does this taste?" Sam asked me as he hands me a small cup of eggnog. He hands it to me and I take a sip from it and I hummed in approval. "Oh that's good." I said. "You sure? Doesn't need any more of a kick?" He asked me. "No, I think if you do, it'll taste awful." I said then I flip the burgers on the little griddle.

After we dealt with the Carrigans', we made our way to my safehouse where Sam and I decided to do Christmas to surprise Dean whenever he got back from getting beer.

"How's the burgers coming along?" Sam asked me. "They look good so far." I said. "They smell good." Sam said and I smiled as I place the cooked burgers on a plate and Sam grabs the buns and other toppings for the burgers.

We go into the Christmas decorated living room and place the food on the table just as the door opens and Dean walks in, carrying a bag. He turns to us then stops as he looks around at the decorations and the little tree Sam and I picked up and decorated.

"Hey, you get the beer?" I asked him as Sam and I hold up a cup of eggnog. "What's all this?" Dean asked, amazed. "What do you think it is? It's – it's Christmas." Sam said and Dean looks at us, as Sam lets out a deep breath.

"What made you change your mind?" Dean asked Sam. Sam and I exchange a look before Sam picks up another cup of eggnog. "Here, uh, try the eggnog." Sam said, ignoring Dean's question, as he hands the cup to Dean. Dean sips it and looks surprised at the taste. "No, we're good." Dean said and Sam and I smile. "Yeah?" Sam said. "Yeah." Dean said and we smiled. 

"Is that burgers?" Dean asked. "Yeah...sorry it ain't a turkey but..." I said but Dean shakes his head. "No, no, no. That's great." He said and I smiled. "Good." I said.

"Well, uh, have a seat. Let's do…Christmas stuff, or whatever." Sam said and Dean looks at the Christmas tree, which is decorated with lights and car air fresheners. "All right, first things first." Dean said as Sam sits on the couch and Dean pulls up a chair then I go sit on the arm of his chair.

Dean takes three packages put wrapped in brown paper from a plastic bag and holds two of them out to Sam and one of them, which was a bigger package, and hands it to me. "Merry Christmas, guys." He said as Sam and I take the gifts. "Where'd you get these?" Sam asked. "Someplace special." Dean replied and Sam and I look at him. "The gas mart down the street." Dean said and Sam and I laugh.

"Open them up." Dean said to us.

"Well, great minds think alike, Dean." Sam reaches under the couch for two packages wrapped in newspaper, which he gives to Dean. "Really?" Dean asked as he takes the gifts. "There you go." Sam said as I smile. "Come on." Dean said and Sam opens his first gift, which is two porn magazines, and he laughs. "Skin mags!" He exclaims and Dean nods, satisfied with Sam's reaction. "...and…" Sam said as he opens the other gift. "Shaving cream." He said.

"You like?" Dean asked and Sam smiles. "Yeah. Yeah." Sam replied as he nods. Then Dean turns to me. "Your turn." He said and I open it and see that it was a couple of packages of (favorite candy). "Ah, a man after my heart." I said, smiling, and Dean smiles back at me and we share a quick kiss.

"Okay, your turn." Sam said to Dean and he open his presents. Then he chuckles as he unwraps the gifts. "Look at this." He said as he lifts his presents, it's a candy bar and a bottle of oil. "Fuel for me and fuel for my baby. Well...my other baby." Dean said as he looks up at me and winks. "These are awesome, thanks." Dean said to Sam. "Good." Sam said then Dean looks over at me and I smirk.

"Oh don't worry. I got something for ya." I said and he raises an eyebrow. "Oh really? Where is it?" He asked me. "You're just gonna have to wait til later tonight to open it." I said, giving him knowing look. His eyes roam over my body and a smirk quirks up on his lips. "Can't wait." He said and I lean down and kiss his cheek while Sam just rolls his eyes.

Dean looks between us and I notice there's a bit of sadness in his face before he lifts his glass of eggnog. "Merry Christmas, guys." He said. "Yeah." Sam said as he and I lift our eggnogs and make a toast with Dean's glass.

The three of us each take a drink of our eggnog and Dean whistles softly at the taste. "Hey, Dean." Sam said and he looks sad and was about to say something, but he hesitates, then sighs and looks at Dean again.

"Do you feel like watching the game?" He asked him. "Absolutely." Dean said, smiling, and Sam nods. "All right." Sam said and he grabs the remote off of the table and turns on the TV. We start grabbing a burger and began to eat and watch the game, trying to push back the thought that this would be the last Christmas we would have together.