chained in past (MxF)

-D slipped into Estios's room and was surprised to find 2 other men. They turned to her and the glint in their eyes made her body heat. "You remember we talked about having some friends with us?" Esties said," looking at her.
She smiled. "Good thing I made a special set of clothes."
She went to the bathroom and slipped on the small, very revealing dress. She slipped back out and saw all three men's mouth water. She did a little turn and they pounced on her. Estios clicked the bracelets on her wrists together behind here and threw her on the bed. The two men went to grab her but Estios stopped them. "Let me."
She watched him as he looked at her, running his hands over her breasts, palming them. Her back arched, pushing them into his hands. He knew how to make her mule. He ripped the little dress down the middle, leaving it under her. He grabbed her breasts roughly, squeezing them. She groaned.
He smirked, leaning down and cutting parts of her dress up. She wasn't surprised when he stuffed them in her mouth and wrapped a piece between her teeth. She was excited. It meant he was going to screw her well. He was going to make her beg, leave her on edge and use her.
He lowered his head to be between her legs, sucking on her nub. She moaned, writhing under him. He pinned her thighs down, licking and sucking and nibbling until her legs shook as she came loudly. He smirked, looking to the others. "Screw her."
They were on her in a flash, hauling her up on her knees. One behind her and the other in front of her. The one behind her yanked her hair, while the other grabbed her breasts, groping roughly. They made her moan. Suddenly they lifted her up and they were both inside her, making her moan as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. They screwed her roughly, hands foundling roughly and grabbing at her. She loved it.
They took turns at who was in her holes. She came twice with each of them in her front, and one of the others in her back. She was highly sensitive now, body limp.
Estos looked her over, laying there, glimmering with sweat and half lidded eyes. He grabbed her and sat her up on her knees. She watched him as he pulled her to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs and went down on his knees. She moaned, though it was muffled by the gag as he licked her sensitive pussy. He licked and sucked and bit as he saw fit, making her legs shake as she came. They kept swapping, eating her out over and over. She was a mess for this. Estios smirked. "Hang her up."
She let them pull her up, loving how rough they were. They unlocked her hands but before she could do anything, they were tied above her. She watched as the they moved towards her. She couldn't do anything as they pressed her against the wall and fingered her, groping roughly at her breasts. She moaned and groaned and screamed as they played with her.
Estios pulled away, watching her write under the other two men's skilful hands. One of them was squeezing her breasts while the other knelt in front of her, his tongue inside her. Her legs were shaking and he knew she was only still standing because her wrists were pulling her up. Estes grinned darkly. "Stop."
The two men both bit her breasts, causing her to mule before moving back. He unlocked her hands from above her and caught her when she tilted. He snapped the bracelets back together Infront of her, setting her on her knees on a pillow. Estios stood in front of her, his rod out as he untied the gag and took out the fabric. She looked up at him, her brown eyes glinting hungrily. He yanked on her hair, causing her to moan as he shoved his rod in her mouth. She sucked on him skilfully, her tied hands coming up and playing with his balls. He moaned, coming quickly from her. "Good girl. Take it all my little slut."
He hadn't meant to say that, but her eyes lit up and she did, flicking her tongue over him when she was finished before pulling away with a pop. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He pointed at one of them. "Get under her. You, on top."
Soon she lay on her back on a man's chest, Estios between her legs and another sitting on her chest. She cried out when Estios and the other man entered her, and the other one shoved himself in her mouth. They took turn in different holes, making her cum again and again. And she made them cum as well.
Eventually the two men left and Estios tied her hands behind her once more. She looked up at him, tired but very satisfied. "You're mine," he growled.
"Prove it," she moaned.
He growled, slamming himself into her causing her to moan. He fucked her hard, slapping against her. He watched her and just as she was about to release, he stopped. She keened, writhing as she tried to get more friction. He didn't let her. She hissed, looking at him. "You are my bitch."
He saw her eyes daken again and felt her clench around him. She liked this. He palmed her breasts, squeezing them. "These are mine."
She moaned as he squeezed harder, before his hands traced up to her ears. He pinched one which made her whole body quiver. "These are mine."
His hands slid down and he cupped her, causing her to writhe. "This is MINE."
Suddenly he flipped her and slapped her ass, causing her to moan. "And this is mine."
She squirmed, wanting release. "Stop moving," he hissed.
She didn't and he tsked. "I'll have to punish you."
That made her writhe more. He leaned forward, making her moan as he reached deeper in her and grabbed her hanging breasts roughly and squeezing. She moaned into the pillow. He started slamming into her, over and over and she screamed as she came, over and over again.