practice and mine

Sebastian was panting as he pinned Julian down, panting as he looked down at him. “I… Win.”
Julian smiled, not seeming quite as tired as Seb after 3 hours of training. “Yeah.”
Seb frowned. “Why do I get the feeling you let me win?”
Julian shrugged, wriggling further down under him. “Julian, what are you doing?”
He smiled, positioning himself between Seb’s legs. His hands held the outside of Sebs thighs as he leaned over, kissing the inside of his thigh. Sebastian sucked in a sharp breath, fighting to stay still. “Jewels-
“You won. You get a reward.”
Seb shivered as he kissed his thigh again. “You let me win you menace.”
Julian shrugged. “You would have kept going until you passed out. I didn’t want that.”
Sebastian huffed, then gasped as Julian kissed closer, unable to keep from moving his hips. Julian smiled. “You beat me. I’m yours.”
Sebastian groaned as Julian mouthed over the growing bulge in his leather pants. He was glad they had locked the doors as he unzipped his pants. Julian licked the tip, making him shiver. He didn’t waste time, pushing himself down into his mouth. Fuck that felt so good.
He groaned as Julians tongue worked as he slowly rose up, the dropped down into his mouth again. Julians tongue licked up the side, making him groan and unable to help rutting against his face. He had his hands on either side of Julian's head as he moved his hips.
"Oh fuck~ oh gods~ yes~" Sebastian moaned and dug his nails into the ground. He moved his hips faster. Julian held his thighs looking up at him, he could feel his cock twitching in his mouth.
"Julian~" he grabbed his hair pulling a bit. Julian moaned against his cock Sebastian cried out in pleasure as he came down his throat. He pulled away panting as he looked at Julian, who sat up smiling as he swallowed everything Sebastian gave him, Sebastian walked over to him, taking julians chin in his hand. His thumb gently traced his cheek. "Look at you." He let his thumb slide down, running it over his bottom lip. Julian was quivering slightly in anticipation and restrained need as he gently pressed his thumb down on his tongue. He started sucking on his thumb now. Sebastian hummed. He pulled his thumb out of Julian's mouth and leaned in kissing him, Julian groaned lowly feeling Sebastian grind against him.
"Hmm~ Sebastian~ please~" Sebastian smirked and threw him on the mat, his stomach down, taking his pants off. Julian cried out as Sebastian thrust into him.
"Ha~ Sebastian~" he groaned and grabbed at the mat, Sebastian moaned lowly in his ear as he thrust into him. Julian groaned and moved his hips back.
"Oh gods Sebastian~ oh gods~ please~" Sebastian smirked as he went faster and harder.
"Oh gods!" He threw his head back his hips shaking.
"I'm going to..... Sebastian I'm going to..... Oh gods~ coming!" He arched his hips shaking, Sebastian hissed.
"Jewels~ hmmm~" Sebastian laid against his back, his hips slowly moving milking the rest out of him.
"I..... I think..... It's time for a shower." Julian said...