master and pet

Chhaya hissed, pinning Eragon to the bed. His black eyes swirled like smoke, flecks of red like embers. "Ch-Chhaya."
Eragon struggled to get him off but it didn't work. Chhaya leaned down and kissed him, his hands tracing up his shirt before tearing it off. "Chhaya what are you-"
His eyes widened as he licked his nipple. Chhaya smirked and bit him, causing him to arch his back. "So responsive pet."
He licked the bite, Eragons head falling back. "W-we really shouldn't be... Haa~"
Chhaya smirked as he rubbed between his legs, Eragon moaned and pushed at Chhaya's shoulders, as he kissed down his chest and stomach, all the while unzipping his jeans and slipping his hand inside. "Nah~ Chhaya... St-stop... We... We shouldn't."
Chhaya bit his ribs lightly. Eragon gasped his eyes closing. "So responsive and sensitive. I love that about you. Especially when you moan my name."
He pulled Eragon's jeans off to reveal his erected dick hidden by his underwear. He smirked reaching out and rubbing it. Eragon's head fell back as he moaned and moved his hips. "You're hard. Does it hurt?"
"Uhmm."
He gasped and arched his back as Chhaya licked the cloth. Chhaya smirked watching it grow wet with pre-cum. "Chhaya please~"
He reached out to him, but Chhaya grabbed his wrist, pinning them. He moved so he was on top of him, straddling his waist. He moved slowly, his hips causing his own erection to rub against Eragon's.
"Your my pet." He whispered in his ear.
"But...." He turned them so Eragon was on top.
"You hold my rains." Eragon smirked as he leaned down and kissed him. He slowly took his clothes off and started to prep him, rubbing his erection.
"Your already leaking." He moved between his legs and licked his tip.
"Hmm." He put his hand on the back of Eragon's head.
"Your tongue..... So warm." He leaned his head back.
"Eragon~" he moaned, then hissed as he took him into his mouth.
"Oh~" his eyes closed as Eragon moved his head up and down and swirled his tongue around his tip, then went back down on him.
"Oh gods~ Eragon~" he grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling on it. Eragon moaned and Chhaya hissed as he started to thrust into his mouth.
"Aha~ Eragon~" he moaned loudly, then pulled him back, panting.
"Way you pull me off?" Eragon whined.
"I don't want to cum in your mouth." He pulled him on him moving his hips so his dick rubbed between his ass checks. Eragon wrapped his arms around his neck.
"Hmm~" Chhaya then moved fast thrusting into him.
"Aha!" Eragon cried out, Chhaya smirked watching him, he wiped the tears away.
"Shhh." He whispered as he rubbed his dick trying to get his mind on something else.
"Ch-Chhaya~" he moaned and leaned his head against his shoulder.
"I know. Just bare with it." He pulled away and leaned to him, Chhaya kissed him, then started to move.
"Oh~" Eragon moaned. Chhaya smirked and moved more.
"Your so warm and tight~" he moaned in his ear. Eragon gasped as he pulled him closer.
"Chhaya~"
"Your mine." He moved so Eragon was on his back.
"Your mine." He said again. He started thrusting with every word.
"Your ass is mine. You belong to me." Eragon gasped.
"THERE~" he moaned. Chhaya stopped. Eragon groaned and moved his hips to get the friction back but Chhaya stopped him.
"No! Tell me... Tell me who you belong to..." He hissed lowly.
"Chhaya~"
"Who is your master?"
"Please~ " Chhaya moved slowly.
"Who. Is. Your. Master."
"You~" his back arching as he clawed at Chhaya's back. He smirked and thrust into him fast and hard. Eragon yelled as his back arched, Chhaya groaned and leaned down licking the mess. He was getting close.
"Hmmm taste good." Eragon moaned. Chhaya growled as he started to thurst faster.
"There~" he slammed into him. Eragon gasped and went limp, his eyes fluttering as he felt Chhaya's seed flood him.
"Hot~" he groaned. Chhaya smirked as he moved his hips milking the last of himself into Eragon as he bit his neck.
"Your mine." He whispered in his ear as he pulled away. Eragon sighed as his eyes closed, he passed out.