3way with dragon

"Julian I-"
Sebastian didnt know what to say. Seeing him again felt... unreal. And he felt like a cheater for not staying loyal to him, especially when Rezar had. "It's okay," he said softly, cuping his cheek. "I never expected you to love just me. Your heart's to big for that."
A wrecked sob broke from his throat, hauling Julian into his arms. He was here. He was real. "Im sorry. Im so so sorry."
He felt Julian kiss his head, hand gently running through his hair. "It's okay Sebastian. I understand."
"So this is the human you loved," Xiphil purred. "You talk about him like hes larger than life. That he was powerful. This thing is... disappointing."
Sebastian pulled his face from Julian's chest, looking up to find the two glaring at each other. He pulled back to stand between them. "Please dont fight. I dont want either of you hurt."
Xiphil snorted, but Julian looked down at him with gentle eyes and nodded, relenting. "I've trained him well you know- want to see what your boy has learned?"
Julian frowned at the dragon, but paused when he saw the grin slowly spreading across the dragonlings face. "What?"
++++++
Sebastian was on his knees in between Julian's legs, his eyes half lidded as he licked and stroked Julian's cock, Julian was sitting on the bed, his hand in his hair.
"Fuck-" Julian moaned and pulled at his hair a bit. Xiphil smiled watching them, he walked over and knelt down behind Sebastian.
"He has a very talented tongue doesn't he? The way it moves in your slit and up and down those sensitive glands." Julian moaned and nodded.
"Y-yeah he has al-always been good at- ha fuck Seb-sebastian!" Sebastian had took Julian's cock deep in his throat, Xiphil grabbed Sebastian's hair and pulled, he came off Julian with a wet pop.
"Your hurting him." Julian went to grab Xiphil's wrist but he hissed at him harshly, Julian froze, Xiphil pulled a toy out and held it to Sebastian's month.
"Be a good boy and lick it, make it wet." Sebastian started licking and sucking on it, Julian watched amazed and turn on as Sebastian's lips wrapped around the larger toy, fuck that thing had to be wider then Julian, and longer, his eyes widened as Sebastian started taking it in his mouth, he could see his throat working it down.
"That's it Sebastian, show him how deep you can get it." Xiphil rubbed Sebastian's throat, helping him.
"Gods how?"
"Practice." He then gently removed the toy, drool at the side of Sebastian's mouth as he sat there.
"Alright go back to Julian's cock, but lift your ass." Julian went to protest about putting *THAT* toy in Sebastian but-
"F-fuck hmmm Sebastian - wait won't that- haaa hurt?"
"He's taking bigger then this." Xiphil said as he started prepping Sebastian. Julian moaned and arched a bit, Sebastian pulled off Julian and whimpered as Xiphil thrust the toy as deep as it could go inside Sebastian, Julian's eyes went to his stomach seeing a slight bump.
"Sit Sebastian." Sebastian moaned and sat down on the floor in front of Julian he leaned back against Xiphil as something clicked, Julian then watched Sebastian throw his head back and hips start to move.
+++++++++++++++
Julian watched as Sebastian came hard, his eyes rolled back in pleasure, Xiphil grabbed the toy and pulled it out, it made a pop sound, Julian's eyes narrowed on Sebastian ring of muscles, it clinching around nothing, wanting to be filled.
"Want me to help you?" Julian looked at him.
"What?"
"Get on the bed Julian and lay down." Julian blinked but listened, Xiphil grabbed Sebastian and picked him up, Sebastian was still recovering from his orgasm when Xiphil forced him down on Julian's very hard and leaking cock, Sebastian arched his back and moan, Julian gasped and grabbed his hips.
"That- ha was un- called- ah fuck Sebastian wait-" Sebastian wasn't listening as he bounced on him.
"fuck Sebastian sl-slow ahhh!" Julian arched up wrapping his arms around Sebastian as he started meeting his thrust. Xiphil smiled watching Sebastian's face, he looked fucked out, Julian was losing control.
"Fuck Sebastian- I'm gonna -" Xiphil moved behind Sebastian, pushing I'm down, so now Julian was on his back with Sebastian on his chest.
"Wh-what ahh!" Sebastian started to convoluted as Xiphil started thrusting in him in tandem with Julian, Sebastian came right there with both of them thrusting in him, Julian gasped and emptied everything in Sebastian, who made small sounds as Xiphil fucked him through a dry orgasm. Julian groaned.
"Xiphil Sebastian has- has had enough." Xiphil smiled as he thrust a certain way and Sebastian arched up, his back against Xiphil chest, Xiphil wrapped his arms around him and started playing with his nipples, Julian sat there watching, and feeling, Sebastian was bouncing as Xiphil thrust into him.
"Gods Sebastian you look amazing~" Julian said, Sebastian could only moan. Soon Sebastian screamed out as his body shook, his balls were empty but that didn't stop his body from coming, Sebastian's eyes rolled back as Xiphil thrust a last time in him coming hard and a lot, when he and Julian pulled out Sebastian twitched and a lot of come started pouring out.