both alpha AU

Alphas without an omega for so long are said to lose their minds. Alphas engaged with other alphas will suffer from either two things – maddening aggression or their line withering away.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Sebastian snarled as he pushed Julian up against the wall – his eyes flashing. Julian’s scent flooded his senses and god, had he missed that scent. The other alpha bared his teeth as well – both of them close to their rut, the pheromones feeding off of each other. Being away for so long, without an outlet… without any omegas… it was exhausting and two young alphas could only take so much.
Sebastian canted his hips against Julian’s thrusting harshly as the other tipped his head back, groaning as his hips eagerly met with Sebastian’s – rolling erotically as they brushed their straining arousals together – hot and ready. Julian licked his lower lip, just the small dart of a pink tongue but Sebastian had caught sight of it and god, he wanted Julian – even if it was just his rut talking – he didn’t care – he wanted this.
Julian’s lips curled up as Sebastian mouthed at his neck – scent glands pulsing as pheromones flooded. The feel of those alpha fangs brushing over a scent gland made Julian’s toes curl and his hips move harder, knocking against Sebastian’s hips and needing more, more, more!
“C’mon already,” rasping Julian – eyes hot with need. “I don’t want to soil my jeans.”
Sebastian growled as he looked at Julian, then peeled himself away to let him undress – working at his own clothes too. It had been too long since they had done this and not often enough. Memories of when they were at Brooklyn house – up on the roof, rutting against each other like two horny pups, and then the few times they’d found each other in their rooms – it hadn’t been often, but often enough that when Julian left, Sebastian had sorely missed it.
Julian hissed as Sebastian’s fingers teasing between his cheeks, face growing mottled and mouth dropping open in a soft ‘o’ as those digits teased and prodded, stroking and oh, god – his hips were responding and cock leaking.
Sebastian sniffed. “Even though you’re an alpha, you’re responding like an omega in heat to me touching your ass.”
Julian shuddered, irritation flooding him. “As if you’re complaining about it – ahh!”
The tip of one of those teasing fingers entered him, making Julian trembled and Sebastian breathe sharply against him.
“Maybe you should have been an omega – your body takes to me like one.”
The words made both of them shiver – just the thought was tantalizing enough, even though Julian was fine with his secondary sex – the words caused an erotic spark to tingle through him and a need he didn’t know he possessed roared, a hot feeling entering his cheeks as that finger sunk deeper into him.
Just as that finger curled, a pair of lips pressed gently against his scent glands – making Julian shiver, he felt Sebastian nose against them, lips seeking and tongue teasing, and then hot breath against the shell of his ear, making his cock ache all the more.
“I don’t care that you’re also an alpha,” panted Sebastian, voice strained – a pained tone to his voice. “I want to claim you.”
Julian’s heart thudded and god, he wanted it too – he wanted to be claimed by Sebastian. Everything in him was screaming for it all except – the alpha in him. Alphas weren’t supposed to be claimed by anyone – they were the ones to claim. But Julian could feel that need, deep inside of him – he wanted that mating bond and that bite from Sebastian – secondary sexes be damned.
“Then claim me.”
He felt Sebastian stiffen up against him – a heaviness filtering through the room, thick in the air with a lot of unsaid words – Julian knew why Sebastian hesitated. Sebastian knew the consequences that came with two alphas mating. The slim chance of bearing children together was cut dramatically and add in the fact they were both men and well, that cut the chances completely to shreds. They’d never biologically have children if they mated. And then – there was the fact that ruts would always be terrible, not omega pheromones to soothe them – maddening lusts that would make them irritable even with each other.
Still, Julian wanted Sebastian and he knew Sebastian wanted him.
“Do it.”
A tension rose and as a painful intrusion entered him – hot and heavy, a piercing sensation on his neck made him howl. The sensation of fangs breaking his skin, the feeling of Sebastian’s cock entering him at the same time, flooding him with his pheromones and scent – it was almost too much.
A whimper behind him made him shudder – knowing that they were sealing their fates right now. Julian growled, rolling his hips back into Sebastian’s, encouraging the other – sending an encouraging, positive scent his way. He didn’t want Sebastian thinking what they were doing was wrong – even if, in some eyes, it would be.
Sebastian’s fangs retracted and his tongue soothed over the bite, hips pushing in and out roughly until the base of his cock swelled and was filling Julian – who clawed at the wall at the sensation – body not made for the knot, but taking it anyways. Julian hissed, toes curling as he was filled to the brim and moaned as the heat of Sebastian’s release began to fill him – painting his insides.
“F-fuck… hot…”
Sebastian hummed, nosing the bitemark. “Sorry.”
Julian snorted, eyes sliding shut as he enjoyed the feel of his mate filling him. He licked his lips and turned, shuddering at the feel of the knot moving inside of him, he wrapped his arms around Sebastian’s shoulders, clutching to him.
“When your knot swells back down, I’m going to mark you too.”
Sebastian’s eyes flashed and he grinned, an unspoken challenge in those eyes – that baited Julian, as it always had. A playful air filling the room now – warding away the odd feeling that had been around them. Even if neither of them were omega, they suited – they always had, and this was only the beginning of their partnership.
Omegas be damned, they’d make this work.