erase(MxF)

Elentiya drunk half the bar and was finally drunk enough that the memories of Leif that had been assaulting her all day had numbed.
She didn't fight the strong mortal man who pressed her to the wall of the club and started kissing her latter that night. Let him lift her leg. Let him grind into her. He wanted the same thing she did. All mortal men wanted the same dam thing. Made it easy for her to find a way to escape the pain.
They stumbled into the room up above the club she had rented earlier, locking the door behind them before he pounced on her once more. Taring her shirt off and attacking her collarbone, he bit her hard, but she didn't really feel the pain, mortals weren't like dragons. He then pinned her down on the bed taking his shirt off and her jeans, as he took the torn shreds of her shirt and tied her up, her ankles together and her wrist behind her. She knelt on the bed in only a bra and panties, he only had his jeans on.
"Tell me.... What's your name?" He asked as he moved to her, kissing her shoulder.
"Nobody." She said. He pulled away looking at her.
"I need to know your name. I'll tell-"
"I don't want to know your name asswhole. I just want what's between your legs." He smirked looking at her, suddenly he grabbed her neck and pushed her down, she growled at the pain he caused when he done that, but it didn't hurt. Not in a bad way.
"You got a mouth on you bitch. I should gag you." She looked at him, wishing he would, She hissed at him. She Watched as he pulled something out of his pocket, it was a small bullet vibrator. She moved her hips a bit. He moved her panties to the side and put it inside her.
"Hmmm~ feels cold." She moved her hips, she gasped and moan as he turned the vibrator on, it was on a low setting and smiled.
"How do you feel?"
"I wonder if your as bad as this thing in me?" She hissed at him. He frowned and turned it right on the highest setting and moved away as she started to moan and move her hips.
"Is it better now bitch?" He hissed in her ear.
"Better then your fucking worthless ass of a cock." She said. The guy growled and grabbed her turning her on her stomach and she heard his zipper and then felt him roughly thrust into her ass. Elentiya screamed and bucked, but he grabbed her and pinned her down and started thrusting into her, with the vibrator and him thrusting she had no chance, she came. He smiked and bent over her.
"Am I good enough now bitch?" Elentiya hissed as he continued to thurst into her ass.
"Go on bitch...." He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.
"Tell me how good I feel in you. Tell me how good it feels to have your ass dominated by my cock bitch." He hissed in her ear with every thrust.
"Your.... Ahhh~" her body shook as she came again. He pulled out of her and turn her back on her back and reached grabbing the string attached to the vibrator and pulled it out and without hesitation entered her core, her back arched as she screamed he grabbed her breast as he thrust into her fast and hard. Elentiya shook as her body released again.
"Ha~ I.... I fucking knew it...." She growled.
"Fucking dick...." He smirked as he pulled out of her and moved her so her mouth was over his cock.
"You are what you eat sweetheart." He shoved his cock into her mouth and started thrusting into her mouth.
"Get ready." His hips jerked, she felt his cock twitch then tasted his seed against her tongue. He didn't move until she swallowed all of it. He then pulled away, Elentiya panted looking up at him. He smirked looking at her. He then untied her and before he could do a thing. She got him and pinned him down.
"My turn asswhole." She whispered.