new toy

Sebastian looked at the clear blue thing in his hand about as long as his forearm and about the same width, though it moved like a worm so it could change its width and length, in fact, it kinda reminded him of a worm, it had no eyes, no bones. He looked at Izzy.
“What the hell is that?” she smiled lightly as she looked at him.
“Your new best friend.” Sebastian made a face and looked down at it.
“New best friend? izzy it's a worm.” he said as he looked at the blue thing, izzy laughed.
“It's not a worm, it’s a lust serpent.” she said as she held it out to him, he frowned and took it, it was warm and a bit wet, it smelled- earthy, in a good way, it reminded him of- a nice forest after a good rain. He looked at izzy.
“It's a worm Izzy and it's weird."
“Take it home- try it out, it won’t hurt- much. I promise you it feels good.” he looked down at it, it was starting to open its mouth? And suck on his two fingers. It couldn’t hurt to try.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
and now he was sitting on his bed looking at the blue worm like thing in the jar on his nightstand, he looked at it, curious and a bit- hesitant. He looked away from it. Why did he take it? He sighed as he got up, his mind on the idea of a shower now- and a nice long- he side glanced at the thing in the jar. It poked at the glass.
“I could just-" he huffed and shook his head.
"No Julian will be home and then I won’t need-” he looked at the blue worm, its strange goo on the glass. He shook his head and went to take a shower. But he couldn't stop thinking about the thing in his bedroom- his hand reaching behind him- his fingers finding his twitching hole.
“Ha- maybe- just a little bit.” He thrust his fingers in his ass, they didn't reach like Julian’s did, but he didn't really care he was just stretching his hole.
“Ha just a little bit more.” He closed his eyes.
“Yes yes- a bit more.” He looked down seeing his cock was twitching and leaking. He was definitely ready now. He got out of the shower and went back to the bed, he's cock hard and ready, he looked at the blue thing in the jar, he noticed it was rolling around in its own goo, he sighed and opened it, pulling it out of the jar, it felt hot in his hand, it moved till it was out of his hand and was slithering up his leg.
“Wow you're eager aren't you.” he leaned against the pillow watching it, it squeezed his thigh, Sebastian hummed and opened his legs more, lifting his ass up a bit, showing his twitch hole, he felt it prob a bit but not go in.
“Waiting for permission?” He looked at it. He noticed it rolling around? He tilted his head and rolled on his stomach, spreading his legs again. He gasped as he felt it prob him again and actually push itself in a bit and pull out.
“Oh you definitely feel haaa-” he grabbed the pillow as the thing suddenly thrust itself inside him.
“Shit- careful you're not- ha fuck-” Sebastian groaned as it thrust in him, in out in our in- in- in- Sebastian groaned and grabbed the sheets as it kept pushing in.
“Wait- wait wait wait- stop- you can't -” Sebastian jerked straight up on his knees, his eyes wide as it literally burrowed itself inside his ass, with a slick noise it was all the way in him.
“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck -” Sebastian rolled on his back as he felt the thing start to wiggle, vibrate and thrust inside him.
“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” He grabbed the pillow and arched his back.
“Shit stop stop - haa fuck- deep deep-” Sebastian put his hand on his stomach, feeling the thing moving inside him.
“Shit shit- haaa!” His back arched as his cock squirted out pre-cum. Izzy had been right, it was an amazing feeling, it seemed to hit every nerve on point. Sebastian gasped, his toes curling.
“Ha haa mhhhm-" he maoned and moved his hips in tandem with the thrusting he felt in his body, he gasped a particular hard thrust, he sat up on his knees, he looked down at his stomach seeing a bulge as the thing fucked his insides.
“Haa- don't- think- think I'll last- to much- longer.” He fell back to his back with a shout as he felt the thing start to go crazy in him.
“No- naa fuck stop stop! Shit my insides! Shit haaaa!" He arched his back as it touched his prostate over and over and over again.
“AHHHHHHHHH!” he came hard as he felt it swell up, he shivered and groaned as he felt it slithering out though as it got half way the end of it swelled up and then spilled something hot and slick inside him.
“Ohhhh- fuck did you just - ha-” he arched and shook as it thrust the slick deep inside him. He then felt it slither out of him, he sat up panting and looking down at it, it was rolling up in a ball now, probably ready for rest, Sebastian sighed as he picked it up and put it back in the jar.
“Fuck and sleep huh- well I should have guessed that.” He went to take a shower, getting some of the goo out of him.
+++++++++++++++++
Julian frowned looking at the blue thing.
“And- you let it in your body?”
“It felt good.” Sebastian hummed.
“It was like your cock- but not attached to your body- it- gods just thinking about it-” Julian blinked as he watched Sebastian’s thighs rubbed together, a bulge forming. Julian’s mouth went dry, if he was honest, he did miss Sebastian and- well he was a bit touch deprived- and watching Sebastian’s cock growing in his jeans and the idea of him using this worm to fuck himself.
“Fuck.” He grabbed him and kissed him, Sebastian groaned and wrapped his arms around him.
“I need you- fuck I need you now- I need you in me.” Sebastian groaned. Julian pulled him to the bathroom.
“Wh-why-”
“I need a shower - and I want to fuck you against the wall.” Julian said.
“Then I want you to peg yourself on my cock.” Sebastian shivered.
“Enough talking then.”
++++++++++++++++
Sebastian's moan echoed off the tiles as he panted. The steam made his body hot all over, contrary to the cold glass his nipples were pressed against. "Julian please," he whined, grinding down on those long fingers. "Please.” Julian watched him, adding a third finger.
“Ha- ha- julian- julian-"
“Damn you don't need anything- stretching, or lube, your ass is so fucking wet and slippery as it is.” he spread his cheeks watching some blue goo slip out, he thought it was strange but probably an after effect of the worm fucking him, he did say it came in him maybe he didn't get everything out. He rubbed his cock against the twitching hole, Sebastian’s moans were music to his ears.
“Sing for me seb-” he whispered as he slowly pushed into him, Sebastian moaned and hummed as Julian settled his cock inside him.
“So fucking tight- gods your insides are squeezing me.” Julian pulled out a bit then sank back into him.
“Ha uh haa pl-please-” Julian smiled and started going faster.
“Yes yes- has fuck- haa more-” Sebastian was moaning and thrusting his hips back.
“Oh you're insides are swallowing me so deeply.” Julian groaned.
“I'm close- Julian I'm - I'm going to cum- cum- i'm- Julian Julian please -” Julian grabbed his hips as he started thrusting faster and harder.
“Ahhh!” Julian groaned as he wrapped his arms around him, thrusting and spilling inside him as Sebastian came.
“Fuck-” Julian shivered as he looked down at Sebastian who was leaning against the wall and shaking, Julian pulled out and noticed nothing was spilling out of him, he didn't think much of it, maybe he was holding it in?