tattoo

"Uh, -D? I... I could use your help with something."
She paused, looking over at Julian. "What's up?"
He fidgeted awkwardly. "Well, I... I want... To get something. And, uh, well... I want it to be in Atlantean. And I can read and write in Atlantean I just..." He rung his fingers anxiously. "I just want this to be right."
\++++++
Sebastian pulled away from Julian's lips to tug off their shirt, lips crashing back together once they were gone. They fumbled for each other as they kicked off shoes, reaching for each other's kiss.
Until Sebastian felt something strange on Julian's skin. He pulled back, loving Julian's flushed face. "What's on the back of your shoulder?"
"Ow, a... A tattoo."
Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "I thought you never wanted a tattoo."
Julian shrugged. "This one's... Different." Sebastian blinked and moved Julian around, seeing his back. His heart swelled as he saw the tattoo. He leaned down to it his lips brushing against it, Julian smiled.
"It's.... It's your symbol and name." Sebastian wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him against his chest, he bit his neck lightly making Julian moan and lean his head back against his shoulder, his hands going to Sebastian's arms.
"You didn't have to do that." He whispered.
"I wanted too." Sebastian smiled and put his hand on his cheek turning him to face him.
"I'll pay you back for it, to night.... I'm yours to do what ever you want."
"I just want you to....." He blushed.
"Too?" Julian turned in his arms, facing him.
"I want..... I want you.... To.... Too own..... Own me...... To fuck me hard and......" Sebastian kissed him. Julian gasped against his lips as he felt his hands running up and down his thighs and around his ass.
"I'll make you beg then." Sebastian whispered.
××××××××××××××××××××××××
and that he did
Julian moaned as Sebastian slammed into him at a slow and even pace. He felt the heat pulling inside him, building steadily. He could barely think, seeing as he come in him and on him so many times
And now his body was wrecked with pleasure, come all over him and their clothes discarded somewhere.
He moaned loudly as Sebastian pushed in again, then withdrew. Moaned louder and louder. He wanted release. He wanted to come. But Sebastian had told him not to. And he would listen to him. “Ha, Seb,” he moaned louder.
Sebastian chuckled. “How should I torture you next babe?” He whispered in his ear.
Julian was desperate for seb to touch him directly. He needed Sebastian to go faster, harder. He needed him to jerk him off. He needed Sebastian to bite and squeeze and pinch his nipples.
Most of all, he needed Seb to say he could come.
"Pl-please~" he moaned and arched, gasping and grabbing at the sheets, his head falling against the pillow, his eyes full of tears of pleasure.
"I cant..... take anymore....." Sebastian looked down at him, seeing his body was covered in love bites, sweat and come, Sebastian leaned down to him, Julian gasped his legs shaking as Sebastian hit that on spot that made Julian see stars. He was close to his bursting point, fuck he was past it now.
"Sebastian please!" He smiled.
"Just wait." Sebastian whispered. Julian groaned as he felt Sebastian come in him again, he felt so full already, so much was leaking out, he moaned as his hips moved, his cock rubbing the sheets, he needed to......
"Ahhhh!" Julian arched and turned his head, Sebastian had shoved a butt plug into his ass, which was pressing against his prostate, he looked at him.
"Sebastian~"
"Roll over."
"Pl-please Sebastian~"
"Roll.... Over...." Julian whimpered as he listened, his back arching again as he felt his prostate get massaged by the toy.
"Oh~"
"It's almost over." He leaned down and took him in his mouth, Julian's head fell back, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, he's vision went dim.
"S-seb~ gods~ please let me~"
"Come now." Sebastian said then took him back in his mouth sucking him hard. Julian grabbed Sebastian's hair and thrust his cock down his throat as he finally released. Julian groaned and kept thrusting his hips, getting ever drop out, Sebastian groaned lightly. Then pulled away as Julian let go of him panting.
"I'm..... So..... So tired." He said laying there. Sebastian smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Then let's sleep."