darkness playing

Sebastian was pinned by the darkness in him as it took shape out of him a bit but still connect.
**"am I not good enough Sebastian do I not give you what you want?"** it purred in his ear.
"H-hey....... Wait a second this is-" the darkness kissed him, it's long tongue forcing its way in his mouth.
"Mpph." He struggled to push it away but it didn't work, it's black tendrils started to move under his shirt, one playing with his nipples as the others snaked around his torso and thighs, squeezing and spreading his ass.
"MPH!" Sebastian's eyes widened, the darkness chuckled as it pulled away from the kiss, Sebastian was now hanging in the air against the brick wall, his face red and panting as he struggled not to moan at the incredible feeling it was giving him.
"S-stop..... Someone.... Someone might sahhhh~" he moaned and leaned his head back against the wall, his hips jerking a bit as a tendril entered his ass.
**"your excited, how about I make you scream Sebastian, like I used too, make you beg to fill you with darkness, take away your pain and replace it with pleasure."** Sebastian arched as the tendril brushed against his prostate.
"S-stop~ n-not..... Not here."
**"Oh but I like it here, in the dark alley way, you against the wall, I'm going to make you beg and scream Sebastian, you will forget all about your pain."** Sebastian then fell from the wall to his hands and knees, his wrist suddenly pinned behind him, his head to the ground. He growled lowly hating this position, but it soon turned to a breathless moan as the darkness wrapped more of its tendrils around him, two playing with his nipples, two on his cock, one rubbing it the other swirling around the tip, some rubbing his thighs, as a larger one entered his ass slowly.
"Haa~ n-no~ not here~" he struggled to get free but couldn't, he then found a tendril in his mouth.
**"shhh Sebastian, I have you, I'll give you want no one can."** Sebastian's eyes widened as he felt the large tendril start to move faster, it hit every nerve on point, he thrust his hips back and the darkness chuckled as it moved Sebastian to stand on his knees, his head forward watching as more tendrils appeared and slid his pants off reaving his hard cock that was covered with blackness, Sebastian threw his head back screaming around the tendril as one small tendril slipped into his urethral.
**"that's It Sebastian, you like this..... Like being dominated by me, like having me writhing inside you."**
Sebastian shook as his prostate was being simultaneously being simulated.
"Mhp....." He moaned around the tendril as his head fell back, tears of pleasure in his eyes, the darkness moved him to his back, his hands above his head now. It pulled away so it could manifest above him.
**"I can feel your close, how bout we finish this and you can go home to rest."** Sebastian groaned and nodded slowly, it smiled and started thrusting harder, Sebastian arched as he screamed, his toes curling as he felt the shock of his orgasm, he shook lightly as it kept going, getting every last bit out of him, soon Sebastian laid there spent and jerking a bit as it pulled all its tendrils out of him and slipped back inside him. He pulled himself up and fixed his clothing......
"Damn you." It laughed in his head.
**"You like it and you know it."**