heat

Izzy grabbed the desk, her eyes wide as she felt- stirring in her stomach.
"Fuck-" she hissed and gripped the desk.
"Izzy?"
"G-go away Eligos." She wrapped her arm around her stomach and tried breathing through her mouth.
"Fuck fuck fuck, ah!" She fell to her knees, her legs weak, she felt something slick leaking from her core.
"Ah no no- ah fuck no stop stop."
"Izz-" Eligos' eyes narrowed as he looked down at izzy, a smell in the air around her.
"Isabella." He knelt down to her.
"I- I can't - can't stop it." She gasped and fell against him.
"Please please m-make it stop- the burning." Eligos pulled her into his arms and started to kiss her. Izzy maoned against his lips, suddenly she had him on his back, his pants were down enough so his cock was out.
"Izzy wait slowly down your not-" she didn't listen as she impaled herself on his hard cock, Eligos' eyes widened his tail twitching, Izzy's tail appeared along with her horns, her eyes glowing.
"Isabella." He breathed, her tail wrapped around his as she started to move on him, her claws digging into his chest.
"Hmmm your longer then mire- thicker then- ha yes- it feels like you're trying to- entire my womb." Eligos looked up at her, his hands going to her waist. She looked down at him.
"I want to enter your womb Izzy." Before she could say or do anything she was pinned on her back, Eligos started thrusting into her faster.
"Ha hmmm Eligos Eligos haa please!" She wrapped her legs around his waist.
"So hot and wet, you're melting against me-" Eligos groaned, Izzy maoned and arched her back, her legs tightening around him as something popped inside her, Eligos jerked, his eyes closed as his hips stopped moving, Izzy panted and shook as she realized that popping was Eligos actually thrusting and getting inside her womb.
"Eligos?"
"You're so hot inside." He whispered in her ear. Izzy gasped and scratched at his back as Eligos started grinding into her. She gasped as he cum in her,  flooding her body.