Adrian and Nathan

Adrian frowned, noticing the human acting suspicious. He watched him awkwardly leave, before following after him.silently.
The human was skittish, looking anxiously around each corner before he stepped out into the hall. As if he was afraid someone would see him. To bad he never looked up.
He watched him enter a room Adrian knew was empty, so he landed and went in to see what the human was up to.
At first, he couldn't see him... But he quickly heard him. Moaning.
Coming from the bedroom to his left. Ah... So that's why he'd been sneaking around. "Adrian," he heard him moan, causing him to freeze.
Did he know he was out here? "Ah, I wish... You'd notice me," he groaned low in his throat.
Adrians tail curled without his permission. The human had run off to secretly moan his name? That made no real sense. Adrian certainly wasn't the noticeable one amongst his siblings. "Ngh... Your so handsome. Always there in your, ah... Gear."
Adrians hands fisted by his side. His body refused to move. Closer... Leave... He couldn't move. "Ah! Adrian, please..." Nathan frowned as Adrian smirked looking at him. "Your the human who came with the others." Nathan jumped, he turned seeing him then started to back up.
"Y-yeah." Adrian followed him till the boy was pressed against the wall, Adrian was taller then him so he had to cran his neck up to look at him. Adrian took his chin in his hand leaning down towards his face.
"Your eyes are pretty." Nathan looked at him and was about to say something, but Adrian's lips pressed against his, the demons tongue slipping into his mouth, Nathan 's eyes widened as he grabbed at his shoulders to push him away, but Adrian grabbed his wrist and pinned them to the wall. Nathan bucked his hips trying to get him off but Adrian took that as a request as he started to move against him, Nathan's eyes closed, his body melting against Adrian.
"Hmmmm-" Nathan moaned against Adrian's lips, Adrian pulled back, his eyes glowing as he lightly bit Nathan's lip. Nathan 's eyes were unfocused and his breathing labored as he leaned against the wall, Adrian looked down at him, his eyes trailing down his body right down to the opened jeans and the slight tent in them.
"Your hard." He reached down, slipping his hand into his jeans, Nathan gasped and grabbed his wrist.
"W-wait...."
"Why? Weren't you just touching yourself earlier?" He said as he pressed him up against the wall, his lips against his ear.
"Whispering my name? Wanting me?" Nathan gasped his eyes closing as Adrian touched him.
"Do you want me?" Adrian asked. Nathan turned his head.
"Do you want me to touch you? To make you feel good?" Nathan started to pant, his hands going to his arms as his legs spread a bit, his hips moving with Adrian 's hand.
"Your body says yes Nathan...... But what about you?" He felt him twitch in his hand he was getting close.
"Tell me Nathan? Do you want me?" He slowed his hand, Nathan moaned bucking his hips but Adrian used his body to hold him still.
"Pl-please."
"Please what?"
"Please please please....... Adrian...... God....." Adrian smirked.
"Say it Nathan."
"I want you." Adrian smirked as he kissed him and started jerking him off fast and hard. Nathan gasped against his lips his fingers digging into his arms as his hips jerked. Adrian growled approvingly feeling him cum in his hand. Pulling back he watched as Nathan shook, his knees shaking a bit. He bit him lightly as he pulled his hand out of his jeans, Nathan gasped and arched against him, his eyes fluttering, he went limp against him.
"Your mine now......" He whispered as he picked him up and took him to his room.