game and sex

"Caaaaalllleeebbbb," Max whinned. "Stop ignoring me."
"Dude, do you ever shut up?"
Max crossed his arms, glarring. "Its 11 o'clock at night you turd. Stop playing the dame X-box and come to bed with me."
"I'm not tired."
Max huffed, and sat down right in Calebs lap. "Seriously?"
Max swiped the controller from him, playing 'Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.' With a sigh, Caleb rested his head on Max's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the annoying magician.
After watching Max play two games, Calebs hands began to wonder. He delighted in the sharp intake of breath, in the little whine that slipped past his lips. He slid his hands up under Max's lose Pajama top, rolling his nipples between his thumb and finger. A sharp keening sound tore from Max's lips as his back arched, eyes closing as his head fell back. "Ah, more daddy."
Caleb chuckled in Max's ear, pinching them tightly. "Ow, daddy that hurts."
"Sorry babe, but you did steal my game."
Max huffed, then gasped as Caleb pulled on them. "Ow baby. You sound so beautiful. Keep playing the game. Don't want my character dying."
Max's brain was a pile of mush as he fumbled for the controller. Caleb moved his hands down from his chest to his pants, and slipping his hands in to them. Max's hands shook as he tried to focus on the game, tried to watch it.
"Hmmm your hard~" he whispered in his ear and bit it lightly.
"Ha daddy~"
"The game Max....." He nodded and watched the game. Caleb slipped his hands into his underwear, wrapping his hand around his cock and bringing it out, Max shivered and glanced down, he was very hard and already leaking pre-cum, Max glanced back up at the game, zombie...... Killed it. Caleb smiled and licked his hand and sucked on his own fingers getting his hand nice and wet, he reached down and started stroking him.
"Oh~" he arched a bit.
"I think your trying to ruin my game, focus Max."
"But daddy~ I can't your ha- ohhhhhh~" Max arched and moved his hips as Caleb traced his tip with his thumb.
"Oh daddy please please please~ can you fuck me~" Caleb smirked.
"Get up and take your pants off then lay on your stomach in front of the game and keep your eyes on it." Max looked at him but listen as he saw the smile. Caleb then pulled his pants down a bit, his cock hard, he moved over to Max and spread his legs a bit getting between them and spread his ass cheeks, his hole twitching a bit.
"Max did you play with yourself before you came to me?"
"N-no."
***smack***
Max arched and moaned a bit.
"Don't lie to daddy did you play with your ass before you came to me?" Max nodded.
"What?"
"Yes....."
"Yes what?"
"Yes daddy I played with myself." Caleb nodded and leaned down licking his hole.
"Ohhhh~" Max closed his eyes.
"The game max..... Or I'll stop." Max whimpered and played the game as Caleb got him good and wet, he then moved and rubbed his cock against his ass, letting it poke in then taking it out.
"Daddy~" Max whined.
"Please put it in~"
"Alright, but you pay attention to the game alright, don't lose." Then Caleb thrust into his ass, Max moaned but kept his eyes on the game, Caleb put both his hands on either side of him and started thrusting.
"Oh gods baby~ your still tight~" Max moaned and bent his legs holding Caleb.
"Oh daddy your cock~ please deeper~"
"Pay attention to the game baby and I'll fuck you till your hole knows nothing but my cock~" Caleb said as he thrusts faster and harder. Max moaned and kept his eyes on the game, but sadly he was losing, soon he lost the game and fell against the floor his body wrecked with pleasure.
"Oh fuck daddy I lost~ but your cock~ oh fuck me please~ give me more~" Caleb grabbed his leg and moving so Max was on his side, his leg on his shoulder.
"Ohhhhhhh~ deep~ daddy is in my stomach ohhhhhhhh~ daddy I'm gonna~ ohhhhhhh~" Caleb thrust harder and faster.
"Come for daddy baby~ show me your seed~" Max arched and cried out as he came, Caleb thrust a few more times then came in him.
"Ohhhh daddy's milk~ soo hot~" Max laid there with his hand on his stomach. Caleb smiled and kissed him.