first taste of blood (soft sorta)

Dolion tilted his head, the tattoo down Noir’s back caught his eyes, it looked like- the moon phases, he reached his hand out and traced them.
“What is this?” Noir glanced over his shoulder at him.
“Oh, that's the moon phase.” *Knew it.* Dolion said as he leaned closer and kissed the back of his neck, Noir hummed.
“What's with the kisses?” Dolion wrapped his arms around him, his hands rubbing his stomach and slipping lower.
“Dolion?” He gasped and leaned his head back.
“Dolion wait- wait-” to late, Dolion's hand was in his jeans, stroking his cock.
“Hmm you feel so hot.” Dolion whispered in his ear, he licked his neck, his fangs extended.
“Your heartbeat is accelerated.” He whispered, his eyes red.
“Your hand- ha- is on my- haa- cock and is st-stroking it, of course my heart rate is high.” Dolion hummed and pulled his hand out of his jeans, Noir glanced over his shoulder at him.
“Dolion?” He then pushed him on the bed, Noir turned on his back looking at Dolion.
“What-” he crawled up to him and straddled his waist.
“Dolion what are you-” he kissed him, his hands pinning him down, Noir made a small sound as he pulled at his wrist, but Dolion held him firmly, he moved from his lips to his neck.
“Don't move.” He whispered, then bit into noir's neck, he arched, his eyes wide, and legs kicking a bit, Dolion realized why his father drank from his father, the taste of blood, of the magic in the blood, it was so good and so addictive, he loved it, his hands tightening on noir's wrist.
“Dolion-” Noir moaned and shook under him, his breath coming out in puffs, Dolion closed his eyes at the beautiful taste.
“D-dolion, st-stop- enough-” noir panted.
“No- no more- taking- too much.” He mumbled, Dolion let go of him, he looked down.
“Noir?” He noticed his eyes were half closed, his lips parted.
“Noir?” Dolion shook him, fear turning his stomach.
“Shit! ROLYN!” The dragonling ran into the room.
“Dolion, what did you do?” He walked over touching Noir's neck.
“He has a pulse. I think you just put him in shook.” Dolion sighed and leaned down, instinct driving him, he licked the bit watching it heal. Rolyn watched him, then looked back at Noir.
“You drank his blood?”
“Yes.” Rolyn smirked.
“Looks like you are your fathers son.” Dolion frowned.
“Fuck you.” Rolyn snatched his hair, pulling his head back a bit.
“Watch your tune with me Dolion, I don't like little brats talking to me like that.” He hissed then let him go. Dolion frowned as he rubbed his head. He looked back at noir.