full of you

Sebastian grabbed Jullian pinning him to the wall, Jullian looked at him his eyes wide.
"Seb-" Sebastian kissed him, Jullian's eyes widened, his body tensed up, feeling Sebastian lips against his. Jullian grabbed Sebastian's shirt pulling him closer to his body as he kissed him back, Sebastian's hands started pulling at his shirt, Jullian pulled back.....
"W-wait Sebastian... Hold on..."
"I can't." He breath against his neck, taking his hand and rubbing it against his jeans at the bulge.
"Fuck Sebastian..... Your so hard." Sebastian moaned lightly.
"Please Jullian." Jullian pulled his hand away only to unzip his jeans and slip his hand into them. Sebastian gasped and grabbed at the wall, his head against Jullian's shoulder, moaning and kissing at the exposed skin. Jullian moved his other hand to Sebastian waistband, pulling his jeans down a bit and his cock sprang out.
"Gods your so hard and hot." he whispered as he stroked him. Sebastian moaned his knees shaking.
"Oh~ please..." He whispered. Jullian felt his cock twitch a bit. He glanced at Sebastian, his eyes closed and his mouth opened, he was close to coming.
"Sebastian?"
"Hmm~" he hummed then moaned as Jullian circled his tip with his thumb.
"Do you want to come?"
"Uh hmmm." He shook, then gasped, his hips jerking as Jullian pressed his thumb against his slit stopping the rubbing and the leaking of his per-cum.
"J-Jullian~" he whimpered and moved his hips. But Jullian wouldn't budged.
"Do you want to come Sebastian?" Sebastian glanced at him, his eyes pleading.
"Y-yes...... Yes I want to come." He whimpered and moved his hips, Jullian smirked, then moved his thumb away and started moving his hand again.
"Don't come." He whispered in his ear.
"Not until I tell you to." Sebastian shook ash he grabbed Jullian's shoulders, he was now pinned to the wall, his head leaning back against it as Jullian moved his hand on his cock, fast even strokes, Sebastian whimpered and jerked, pre-cum smoking Jullian hand slippery and hot, Sebastian dug his fingers into Jullian's shoulders.
"Oh gods Jullian! FUCK! Let me.... Let me come..... Please let me come!" Jullian looked at him, then moved, pulling Sebastian to the ground, he looked at Sebastian's cock, it was twitching and hot, a small bulge in the middle of it, Sebastian was holding it in well.
"Don't come yet Sebastian, not until I tell you to or I'll punish you." He then moved and got onto Sebastian grinding against him. Sebastian hissed and went to grab Jullian but Jullian used his powers, the ribbons tying Sebastian's wrist together and pinned them above his head, ribbons wrapped around his ankles spreading his legs, Sebastian groaned his hips moving, his cock rubbing against Jullian's. Jullian looked down at him, smirking and then he raised up, slowly bringing Sebastian's hard cock inside his ass. Jullian groaned as he felt his cock hit all the right spots.
"Oh fuck yeah. Shit yes~" Jullian moaned and started bouncing on him. Sebastian groaned and pulled at the ribbons.
"Jullian.... Jullian please.... Please let me come.... Let me commmmmmmm!" His back arched his eyes widened as he felt something cold and wet press into his own ads, looking up at Jullian, who's eyes were glowing blue, and smiling.
"Not yet." He said, Sebastian moaned and jerked, he cried out as it pressed against his prostate, he shook and pulled at the ribbons.
"J-Jullian...... Jullian!" He arched his back his eyes rolling in the back of his head as his body shook, Jullian smirked.
"You felt that....." He bent down to his lips, his hips grinding. Sebastian shook.
"It's called a dry orgasm." Sebastian opened his mouth, his body felt like a life wire, everything sensitive.
"J-Jullian...... Jullian~" Jullian kissed him then whispered in his ear.
"Come for me Sebastian, give me your hot cream. Breed me." Sebastian cried out, his back arching as he could finally release..... Jullian leaned back, his hips moving fast, taking every last drop into him.
"So hot~" he put his hand on his stomach.
"I can feel it, so deep and hot, I feel so fool of your seed." Sebastian panted as he looked up at Jullian. The ribbons vanished and the cold thing in his ass seemed to have melted away.
"It feels so good to be fool of you Sebastian......" Jullian said as he kissed him.