kitchen(MxM)

Sebastian was in the kitchen, cleaning up after dessert when Jullian walked in, having just finished putting all the ankle bitters to bed. "Need a hand?" he asked, closing and locking the door behind him.
He knew some of the older ones would try and get late night munchies and he wasn't going to have it. Sebastian shook his head, putting the last of the plates away. "No, I'm all good. The magic here's useful."
He smirked. "Very little I have to actually clean."
Jullian nodded, heading to the pantry. He pulled out a pack of tim-tams, eating one. He'd missed desert because he'd had to take a call from another Magician. He ate another before putting them away and walking over to where Seb was washing his hands. He leaned back against the kitchen bench, turning his head to look at him. "Did everyone get dessert?"
A wicked light lit in Sebs eyes that made Jullian lift an eyebrow. "I didn't."
Jullian tilted his head. "Well, what do you want? I'll make it for you."
Sebastian smiled softly at the kindness but stood in front of Jullian, hands grabbing either side of the bench around Jullian, effectively trapping him. "You."
Jullians eyes scrunched together in confusion. "Wha-"
Sebastian kissed him, hard. Jullian let him, hands on his chest. Sebastian moved against him, making Jewels groan. He yelped when Seb lifted him up, sitting him on the counter. Julians skin felt feverish as Sebastian kept him there, kissing him. Sebastian nipped at his lip and he gasped, opening for him as Sebs tongue swept in, lazy and unhurried. It drove Julian mad. Sebastian pulled away.
"Your impossible." Jullian panting.
"Not really. Just an enigma."

Jullian shook his head and pulled him back to his lips, his legs wrapping around his waist. Sebastian traced his hands up and under his shirt, his fingers teasing his nipple. Jullian gasped in to the kiss. Sebastian pulled away and took his shirt off. Jullian tried to pull Sebastian's shirt off but he grabbed his wrist, pulling them away as he went to kiss him again. Jullian was starting to get inpatient as he made a small noise in the back of his throat. Sebastian pulled away and kissed his neck, his hands going to his belt undoing it,he dropped it to the floor by his feet and grabbed his shirt. Jullian watched as he lifted his shirt, kissing the exposed flesh. He wrapped his arms around his head, he hissed lowly as Sebastian nipped at his rips. Soon Sebastian pulled the shirt off and tossed it away, his hands tracing down his back as he kissed his neck and shoulder, he also left small love bites. Jullian groaned when Sebastian pulled away. He craved his warmth. He went to get off the counter but Sebastian growled, "Stay."

Sebs eyes were practically glowing with lust. And the sheer dominance in that one word... Jullian stayed were he was, more curious than anything as he watched Sebastian take his own belt off. He watched curiously as Seb walked over to him, grabbing his wrist. He went to argue when Seb growled again. "Don't talk."

Jullian shut up, watching as Sebastian tied his hand to the kitchen cupboard. Sebastian grabbed Jullians own discarded belt, using it to tie his other wrist. He pulled, testing them. The leather made his magic bite, which felt pleasant when it sparked where Seb touched. And the way Seb had tied them, when he pulled he couldn't even open the cupboard because they opened outwards. Sebastian smirked. "You're mine."

Jullian swallowed, the fit getting tighter in his jeans. Sebastian knew it to, watching. He palmed it, making Jullian gasp and moan. "Mine."

Jullian nodded, panting. "Yours."

Sebastian undid his jeans, slipping his hand in them. Jullian pulled at his wrist his eyes closing as he leaned closer to Sebastian, who was against him. "Does it feel good?"

Sebastian asked whispering in his ear. Jullian moaned and moved his hips wanting more. Sebastian then moved back. Jullian glared. "Damn it Seb-"

his eyes widened as he pulled his jeans off a bit exposing him. "Keep quiet jewels or they will hear."

His fingers wrapped around his hard cock and started to move his hand, jullian's head went back hitting the cupboard as he bit his lip to keep from moaning, his hips moving to get more friction, Sebastian leaned closer kissing his neck. "Fuck Seb~ please quit screwing around."

Jullian moaned and pulled at his wrist wanting to touch Sebastian. He just chuckled and moved his hand slower. Jullian glared knowing what Sebastian was trying to do. He wasn't going to fall for it. He moved his leg the best he could and grazed his growing bulge in his jeans, Sebastian hissed and stopped all movement, maybe wasn't the best idea jullian had as he struggled to get the friction back. Sebastian pulled his hand away. "Want to be like that?" Sebastian asked, his voice had a dark edge to it.

Jullian suddenly felt a spike of fear. Sebastian undid his jeans, pulling them down a bit to expose his harden length and pulled Jullian closer to the edge of tge counter, jullian wrapped his legs around Sebastian's waist and felt him rut against him a bit. Jullian closed his eyes. "Go.... Go on." He whispered.
"It will hurt."
"I'm used to pain Sebastian. I survive your feedings, a dry penetration will not be a problem, besides.... You have already worked me up.... You just can't leave me like this. It's cruel."

Sebastian laughed lightly and moved his hand to jullian's cock rubbing it softly and his other hand rubbed his."Give me.... One.... Second."

Jullian moaned and moved his hips. "Sebastian please~ shit."

He cracked. Sebastian smiled lightly then slowly slipped inside him. Jullian arched his back and pulled on the belts. Sebastian looked at him. "Are you okay?"

Jullain moaned lowly, his body getting used to Sebastian's intrusion. "i.... I will be.... When you start moving."

Sebastian laughed lightly and held onto the side of the counter by jullian's waist and slowly started to move, jullian groaned and pulled at his wrist. He tightened his legs around Sebastian's waist making him go deeper. "Careful~"

Sebastian moaned in his ear. "We are at a different angle, you could hurt yourself."

Jullian ignored him. We wanted to feel Sebastian more to feel him fill his body with his warmth. "Sebastian~" he moaned and started to move hopefully getting Sebastian to be more aggressive and force full.

He wanted to feel him.... Sebastian's grip tightened on the counter, his eyes closing."Jullain, What... What do you want?"

"You," Jullian moaned.

Sebastian snapped, he grabbed his waist and started to go faster, all that was heared was the panting and slapping of wet flesh, jullian was seeing stars as he leaned his head back, but his vision went white as Sebastian hit that one spot, he bit his lips to keep from screaming as Sebastian continued to hit it."Seb-Sebastian~ please~" jullian moaned and pulled on the belts.

Sebastian reached up and undid them, jullian wrapped his arms around him his finger tips digging into his back. "Cl-close~"

Jullian could feel a bubble like sensation in his stomach, and he felt Sebastian's strokes getting faster but slobber. Sebastian covered him mouth with his hand as jullian went to scream.
"Mmph~" jullian tightened his arms around him as he came, his seed shooting on Sebastian's chest. Sebastian made a small sound as he thrust a couple of times before coming. Jullian moaned against his hand as he felt the warmth fill him, Sebastian moved his hand away and kissed him. His hips still moving a bit. Jullian pulled away and leaned his head against his shoulder. "Maybe.... We shouldn't.... Have done this in the kitchen," Jullian said breathlessly.

"I liked it."

He pulled away and jullian whimpered, not from pain but from the loss of his heat. He got down but stumbled a bit, Sebastian caught him and helped him to a chair and fixed his clothes.
"I think.... It's time for bed now." Jullian said. Sebastian smiled and kissed him.