summoning incubis(MxF)

She growled when the pentagram didn't work, chucking the chalk out the window. She'd been trying to summon an Incubus for hours now, wanting to forget how alone she was without her mate. It glowed as if summoning it but then nothing happened. Hissing she pushed the bed over it. One night alone in a crapy apartment.
++++++
Elentiya was sleeping soundly when her sensitive ears heard a scratching noise. She closed her eyes, trying to ignore it when it came again. Her ear twitched in annoyance as she sat up. it had come from under the bed.
Mumbling curses as she crawled to the bottom of the bed, she poked her head over the side... and a purple clawed hand snapped out. She jumped back, yelling in surprise. The demon crawled up from under the bed. "You called?"
She scrambled back in the bed as the demon crawled onto the bed. "I'm fine," she snapped.
He tsked. "I can smell your hunger dragonling. Don't lie to me."
He reached for her jeans, and she let him take them off. She squirmed as his cold claw pulled at her panties until it snapped and threw it on the floor.
He grabbed her thighs, spreading them slightly as he lowered his head. She gasped as he licked her, then moaned as his tongue entered her. She panted as he ate her out while his hands pushed her singlet up.
"Oh my god~" he growled biting her, she squeaked.
"Careful girl. I'm a demon. We tend to frowned at that word." He growled out.
"S-sorry it just.... Ohhh~ feels so.... Shit!" She grabbed his horns.
"So good." She moaned and moved her hips. She gasped as she felt his tongue reach places that should be impossible. Her legs shaking she was close. Then she felt it slip past something that caused her hips to buck.
"FUCK!" She hissed in pleasure as she felt him chuckle.
**"You womb is delicious."** she heard a voice whispered in her head and felt his tongue deep in her she was losing it.
He ate her out until she came before he roamed up, over her body. His hands went to her breasts. He squeezed her left one, making her writhe. He pinched her right nipple, making her yelp. She loved him being rough.
He pulled his tongue out from between her legs, rising up over her. Her body was covered in glistening sweat. he leaned down to her breasts, licking the right one to soothe the pain from him pinching it which caused her back to arch as she moaned. Then he grabbed her left one roughly and pulled, making her mule. He muffled the sound by kissing her, his Venum running through her. She lay there a moment, burning it out of her system. It was hard to do that with him licking her breasts.
He sucked on her left breast, easing the pain from his pulling stunt earlier. He kissed and sucked it, making her breathing uneven.
"Whats.... Taking so long." She breathed out. She moved her hips a bit.
"I want to push your body to its limits dragonling. I want to take you when your mad with pleasure." He whispered against her ear.
He licked her cheek before kissing her deeply.
She was to busy fighting the venum out of her system she didn't notice his body move. He pushed his finger in her mouth and she sucked on it, tongue flicking over it. He shivered and slammed all the way into her. She yelled out as he pounded into her roughly.
He pounded into her until she came but didn't stop, rolling her over so she was face down on the bed. His hand played with her breasts, pinching and pulling as he saw fit as he pounded into her from behind.
She came twice more before he hauled her up so she sat on his lap, her back to his chest. His clawed hands dug into her thighs, stopping her from moving. she writhed, desperate for more friction. "What do you want, dragonling?"
She swallowed. "Fuck me... Please."
He grinned and slammed into her. He made her scream out in pleasure, forgetting all about Leif and her pain. She fell asleep, holding his hand