sleep sex 3 (Max & Caleb)

The morning sun was blinding as Caleb opened his eyes. He noticed that he had woken up before his early riser of a boyfriend for once, happily taking in the sight of how Max was currently still clinging to him and his body heat in his sleep, his pretty face resting on his chest snoring softly & curling his fist into the fabric of Caleb’s shirt, not wanting to let go. His bedhead was so cute.

Caleb pressed a soft peck on his forehead, careful not to wake him but noticed when max’s face seemed to scrunch up right before making this soft sound and stirred.

Instantly, the taller boy felt max’s morning bulge pressed against his thigh, letting out a small gasp when max began rutting against him absent-mindedly, still fast asleep.

“Cal- Caleb.” max murmured softly. Caleb perked up from his name being called. Was his boyfriend dreaming about him?Too cute.

“W-wait, mmm…” max murmured, face scrunched up as his hips searched for friction against caleb’s body. “S-so big…”

Caleb felt his own cock twitch from those words, max had to be fucking with him right? He was just pretending to be asleep?

The taller boy turned to fully face his boyfriend’s body, instantly jabbing the side of max’s hip gently, knowing there was no way he could resist laughing if he was playing a prank, he was extremely ticklish after all but max just let out a discomforted grumble.

Fuck, he’s really was asleep.

“P-please…” max sighed softly. Caleb smiled, leaning into his space to give his boyfriend a peck on his lips.

Suddenly, a lightbulb lit up in his head.

They talked about trying out a possible scenario like this a few weeks ago but never had any time to act on it but… now seemed like the perfect opportunity.

Caleb slowly pulled down his own boxers, giving his throbbing hard cock some release, and then sucked on his own two fingers to get them slicked up.

Gently, he spread max’s cheeks, gaging the boy’s face for any kind of reaction as he sank his fingers into the wet heat, his boyfriend was still loose around his fingers from last night. A soft moan left max’s lips, squirming a little as if he was trying to take Caleb’s fingers deeper.

“Aw, baby. You’re so needy even in your sleep, huh?” Caleb whispered as he began to prep his boyfriend. He got a soft incoherent murmur in response.

“You like it when I touch you here, right? Always make such cute noises for me.” Caleb whispered hotly against his ear, careful not to touch him anywhere else, not wanting him to wake just yet. “But gods, nothing can compare to how gorgeous you look taking my cock. You always take me so good, baby.”

Caleb quickly slicked himself up with lube, giving his thick long cock a few strokes before slowly shifting into position so that he was on his knees lined up with max’s entrance. He looked so enticing, plump soft ass up for him as if he was asking Caleb to ruin him, even in his sleep.

“You’re so insatiable, so needy. I promise I’ll make this feel good.” Caleb kept whispering filth, edging himself on as he pressed his tip against mac’s entrance and pushed in, groaning under his breath.

“Mm… Ca… leb…”

“Ass up, baby.” His boyfriend continued, lifting the smaller boy’s body by his waist to get a better angle.

He kept his pace slow & steady, just taking the time to admire his boyfriend’s flushed-out face & the way his chest started to rise and fall.

“Fuck, so gorgeous even in your sleep. Wonder what you’re dreaming about right now.” He murmured, rubbing circles around the side of max’s waist.

He allowed himself to sink into the heat further, groaning from his cock fully resting inside max’s body like he was a fucking cock sleeve. “Must be filthy, huh baby? You thinking about this?” Caleb whispered, slowly dragging his cock in & out shallowly inside max’s heat, heart pounding when he heard his boyfriend start to mewl.

“Fuck.” Caleb groaned again, rolling his hips & grinding into his boyfriend’s plump perfect ass, mind getting hazy from the warm blissful feeling. 

This was so much hotter than he thought it would be.
“Cal~eb… Mmm… Ah!” max gasped, eyes opening instantly, when the taller boy thrust in, hitting his prostate.

Fuck, was he still dreaming or…?

“Mornin’.” max smiled lazily, not stopping his hip thrusts at all, only giving his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek.

“W-when did you… Ah!” max squeezed his eyes shut, body feeling sensitive from the night before yet still wanting more & it probably showed on his face because now Caleb was smirking at him, cocky & smug as he started to amp things up.

“Fuck!” max screamed, letting his body be dragged up & down the mattress from his boyfriend’s brutal thrusts.

“Couldn’t help myself baby, not when you were begging me for it even in your sleep. So needy.” Caleb teased, getting even more into it now that his lover was here to witness it completely too.

“N-no! You’re ly- Ah! Lying…” max pouted, cheeks reddening from embarrassment causing Caleb to instantly still his hips, pulling his hands away yet keeping his cock still buried inside his boyfriend, nice & snug.

“Did you just call me a liar, baby? That’s not very nice, guess I could just finish myself off instead & you can sit there & watch.” caleb shrugged casually but then max’s eyes widened & his head shot up in response.

“What? You can’t just-“

“Can’t believe you called me a liar when we both know how much you really want it.” caleb scoffed, starting to pull out but max instantly reached for his wrist, trying to pull the boy back in.

“W-wait, Don’t!” max whimpered, causing Caleb to cock his brow.

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t stop…” max bit his lip, eyes big & tempting.

“Don’t stop what, baby? Need you to say it.” Caleb hummed, placing his hands back on max’s hips, rubbing circles with his thumb against his soft skin to urge him on.

“Please don’t stop fucking me, d-daddy…” max whispered breathlessly & cried out when he was instantly pinned down & filled up again by his boyfriend’s long thick cock in a single thrust without warning.

“Keep telling me what you need, baby. The more you beg, the harder I’ll fuck you.” Caleb challenged, grinding himself even deeper into the tight heat by sensually rolling his hips for show, making max let out an obscene moan.

“Please fuck me, Daddy! Please please please- Ah!” max cried out, chanting to be filled up and used over & over again, completely overwhelmed in an instant by how much of Caleb’s cock he could finally take compared to when they first started dating. “Yes! Right there, fuck yeah, daddy please just fuck me, please please-“

“You feel so good, baby.” caleb praised, hot breath tickling the shell of max’s ear when his boyfriend leaned forward. “Better than any fucking wet dream.”

Max mewled at that, nodding frantically while running his hands down Caleb’s body whenever he could reach.

Caleb moved his hands down to max’s inner thighs, spreading his legs ever wider until they pressed against the mattress.

“Fuck, love you! Love you so much, daddy!” max choked out when Caleb’s thrusts became even more forceful & frantic. “I love you too, baby…” His boyfriend murmured, admiring the view of seeing his thick cock squeezing in & out of max’s obscene messy hole & his pretty little flushed out face before they both ended up finishing together with both of them hoping that this was exactly how they would wake up every morning for the rest of their lives.