first time

Julian gasped, stumbling backwards into the room as Sebastian kissed his neck. He heard the door close and lock but it barely registered with Sebs lips on his neck.
He tangled his hands in Sebs hair, a breathy mess. "Ow Seb."
"You sound so beautiful."
Seb pushed him backwards, pulling Julian's shirt off. Julian fumbled to help, wanting Sebs shirt off as they fell against the bed. Their kiss was deep, Sebs tongue sweeping into his mouth making him groan. He didn't know what was happening, but he certainly didn't mind. Seb pulled back, grinning at how red Julian was. "Gods you are so hot." He leaned into his ear. "Can we do more than just make out?"
Julian's body definently wanted too. He definently wanted to. But a small part of him warned not to. He'd never done it before. Would it hurt?
He bit his lip, looking away. "Jewels?"
He didn't know what to say. Sebastian leaned down, kissing Jewels neck. "What do you want jewels?"
His warm breath on his neck made him shiver. "You," he gasped. "You."
Sebastian smiled, taking his own shirt off. He started kissing down his chest as Jullian held him and made small sounds.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Julian moaned lowly as Sebastians lubed finger pushed inside him. Gods that felt- "Jewels?" He barely managed to pay attention to what Sebastian was saying. "Have you ever been with anyone?"
He looked away, embarrassed. "Jewels?" He asked softly.
"I... With my training, their was never time for pleasure."
"Ow jewels."
Sebastian silently promised to give Julian pure pleasure every time he got to have him. He began moving the finger, delighted by the moan Julian let escape.
The lube was so cold and so strange and the feeling of Sebastian's fingers inside him... His brain turned to moosh. Sebastian kissed his shoulder and bit his neck lightly, Jullian grabbed at the sheets as he moaned and moved his hips. Sebastian smiled and moved down, his lips wrapped around Jullian's cock. Jullian arched as he cried out, his hands going to Sebastian's hair.
"S-Seb~" Sebastian groaned lowly as Jullian pulled his hair. He started to shake as he felt something build in his stomach.
"Oh gods Sebastian~" he moaned and started to move his hips. Sebastian added more fingers.
"Sebastian~" he grabbed the sheets his eyes widened as he felt his stomach tighten then suddenly it snapped.
"Ahhhh~" Jullian cried out. Sebastian pulled away and glanced down at the panting and shaking mess he made Jullian, who was looking up at Sebastian.
"S-sorry I....... I didn't mean......" Sebastian smirked. Before Jullian realized it he was on his stomach, Sebastian cock deep in his ass, Jullian was gripping the sheets, his back against Sebastian's chest.
"Oh gods Sebastian~ fuck so~ ah~" Sebastian groaned as he leaned his head against his shoulder.
"Your so fucking tight Jullian~" Sebastian moaned in his ear.
"Fuck~" Jullian bit into the pillow as Sebastian went faster.
"OH GODS~ Jullian!" Sebastian cried out in ecstasy as his body shook, his thrust were getting sloppy.
"Sebastian~ I'm.... I'm gonna...."
"M-me.... Me too." Sebastian closed his eyes.
"Ha~ ha~ ahhhhhhhh!~" Jullian arched as his seed spilled onto the bed. Sebastian's hips jerked them he too came. Jullian fell against the bed, his stomach felt hot and full.
"Oh~ your.... So hot.... Inside me." Jullian moaned. Sebastian groaned and pulled out, some of his seed falling out, Jullian whimpered at the loss and moved his hand down to stop the rest of it from falling out. Sebastian moved him to be on his back as he leaned down and kissed him.
"Ready for round 2?" Jullian laughed.