trying to work

Julian sighed as Sebastian sat on his lap. "I'm trying to work Sebastian."
He only whined, grinding his ass against him, making him grunt. "You are such a horny gremlin."
Sebastian chuckled. "You can't blame us for wanting your attention."
Julian sighed, reaching around and pulling Sebastians leather pants off. Seb gasped at the sudden cold, seeing as he didn't have boxers on, and sprung to attention. Slowly Julian began rubbing it, gentle, ghost touches which made Sebastian groan, wriggling in his lap which began turning Julian on.
He slid one hand down, caressing his balls while the other traced the tip. Sebastian gasped pressing back into him as his head fell on Julians shoulder.
Eventually, he began pumping him, slow even strokes. Sebastians moans got louder until his back arched, pre-come dripping. "Ah, Julian."
This was... gods, this was an entirely new avenue of pleasure. Sebastian grinding against him as he pleased Sebastian. This was dangerously addictive.
"Jewels~ oh gods~" he grabbed his wrist.
"Oh~ I'm.... Oh close..." Jullain smiled and moved his hand up and down slowly.
"Oh Jullian~ oh please please faster~ stroke me faster~"
"No....." He breathed in his ear. Sebastian whimpered and moved his hips, but Jullian just stopped his hand.
"Please Jullian!" Jullian smiled as he started to move his hand faster, Sebastian groaned and arched his back.
"Haaa~" he was feeling it. Jullain smirked. He was moving his hand faster.
"Oh!" Sebastian arched his back.
"I'm..... I'm...... Close....." Sebastian moaned, Jullian smirked and moved so he was in front of him and knelt down taking him in his mouth.
"Ohhhhhhhh~" Sebastian groaned. He shivered as he grabbed Jullian's hair pulling his hair....... Jullain groaned as he took him deep in his throat.
"Oh...... Oh Jullian...... Fuck....." He started to move his hips, fucking his face. Sebastian groaned and moaned as his cock twitched on Jullian's tongue, then he came...... Sebastian shivered and moaned as Jullian pulled away.
"Happy now Seb?" He whispered in his ear.