eragon & chayya

Julian crossed his arms, looking at Chayya. “You are horrible.”
He shrugged. “Just because I am not as submissive as you, does not mean I am horrible.”
“You would have had a make out session in front of my kids if I hadn’t shoved them out the door.”
He looked at Julian amusedly. “Is someone missing their master?”
Julians swatted his hand away. “He’s not my master.”
“Ow please. Everything about you screams sub. You look after him, you protect him, cattering to his every need and want.” He chuckled. “You call him kitten and love.”
Julian rolled his eyes. But chayya wasn’t dropping it. “He owns you. The only difference between us is that I admit it.”
“And you’re a perverted demon.”
Chayya laughed. “Ow please, are you really going to try and tell me you don’t like being tied up and at Sebastians mercy? That you don’t like Rezar throwing you onto a bed, or caring you over his shoulder? That you don’t love it when they are in control?”
Julian looked away, making Chayya laugh. “It’s nothing to be ashamed of Julian,” he called as he prowled away.
++++++
“Why did Julian look all flustered when you left him? What did you do?”
Chayya shrugged, lounging on the couch eating grapes like one of those old paintings. “We had a chat, that’s all.”
Eragon frowned, walking over. “Chayya, what did you do?”
He smiled. “I love that voice of yours. Almost like a growl.” He shivered, purring. “So hot.”
Eragon leaned down to his face, using the same voice. “What did you do to Julian?”
“I just talked to him about being a… sub? That is what humans call it, yes? Yes, that is it.”
Eragon shook his head amusedly at his dragon. “Most subs behave.”
Chayya waved it off. “You clearly don’t remember how you acted as my pet.”
Eragon chuckled, climbing into his lap. “Well, now I’m king. And I can do whatever I want to you.”
Chayya’s dark eyes looked up at him. “And what do you want, my king?”
Eragon hummed. “I think, I want chains.”
Chayya’s eyes darkened as a grin spread across his lips. “You are finally ready to take me properly?”
Eragon flicked his nose. “Don’t get ahead of yourself.”
Chayya pouted. “But I want t-“
“Zipp.” He pressed a finger to his lips. “I know you want to be helpless, and I know you can break the ropes. But maybe I like the idea of your straining to control yourself around me.”
××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chayya did not quiet understand why Eragon wanted him tied like this, but it certainly didn’t feel bad. The fabric gag was an interesting feeling, though he preferred the heavyweight of Eragon on his tongue any day.
He watched Eragon who was looking him over hungrily. “Gods you are beautiful Chayya.”
He frowned at Eragon who sighed. “I am not calling you a pet.”
Chayya’s eyes narrowed on him. “God’s, you are such a slut.”
Chayya stopped glaring. “Ow, you like that name, hmm?”
Chayya’s eyes twinkled in challenge. Make me one, they seemed to taunt.
Eragon moved over to him, his body pressing against him. Chayya closed his eyes, then gasp against the gag, as eragon slowly slipped chayya's cock in him.
"Hmmm~ it's feels so good.... Chayya~" eragon put his hands on his chest as he bounced on him.
"Oh gods chayya~" chayya leaned his head back, his mouth opened as he panted, he pulled on the ropes but stopped, he could easily break them and take eragon but...... He wanted to be denominated by him. He bit the gag. Eragon groaned, his thighs shaking.
"Oh gods~" eragon leaned down moving faster, chayya bit the gag harder, his hips starting to move. Eragon threw his head back, chayya watched as he came undo on him. Eragon fell against chayya's chest panting.
"My turn." Chayya whispered as eragon soon found himself under chayya, on his stomach, Eragon whinned as Chayya stopped moving, going still inside him. “Chayya!”
He leaned down, licking his neck. “Who do you belong to my king?”
“You,” he gasped. “I love you.”
Chayya looked down at him, studying him. “You love me?”
Eragon nodded. “I do. Gods I love you more than anything. And I know it’s a silly mortal emotion, but I love you.”
“Say it louder, scream it so all the dragons hear you my king.”
Eragon bit his lip. Chayya thrust into him roughly, making him cry out. “I love you!”
Chayya hummed. "Good." He started thrusting hard, eragon grab the pillow, his toes curling as his eyes widened.
"Oh gods chayya~ don't.... DON'T STOP! RIGHT THERE!" Chayya growled as he felt eragon's ass tighten, he grab eragon's hips thrusting hard.
"CHAYYA!~" eragon screamed, his seed shooting on the sheets, chayya wrapped his arms around his waist, his hips jerking and thrusting faster, eragon's eyes rolling into the back of his head as he felt chayya continue to thrust, his seed leaking out.
"Ch-Chayya~" he moaned lowly.
"So hot~ full~" chayya growled and thrust a lost time, eragon cried out in pain as he felt him thrust deeply and grind against him and just stay there, keeping his seed locked in eragon.
"Ha~ absorb me~ feel my seed~ your mine eragon~ my king~ my pet~ my mate~" he bit his neck, eragon groaned, his eyes rolling back as he pasted out from the sheer pleasure.