candy pop and izzy

Candy pop looked at Izzy his face red.
"Uh Izzy- I'm not sure that's a good -"
"Why? Are you afraid?" She reached down rubbing at him, she didn't react when she felt somethings - twitching? Candy pop grabbed her wrist stopping her.
"Izzy- I'm not- sure you want to do that." She leaned to his ear.
"Why? Don't you like this? Like me touching you?" She started rubbing him again, then slipped her hand in his pants, candy pop turned his head looking away from her as she gasped, looking down as she undid his pants and found- 3 tentacle like cocks. She looked at him seeing his face was a darker purple. He was blushing!
"You have tentacles?"
"N-no...... They...... It's...... " One leaked a bit as he groaned, Izzy blinked as she bent down looking at them, all three were thin then got thicker at the base, all of them leaked a dark purple goo. It smelled sweet. She leaned in and licked the tip, the tentacle thrust into her mouth as soon as her tongue touched it. She gagged at how fast it thrust in and down her throat, the other two wiggling. Candy pop grabbed the bedsheets as he threw his head back moaning his eyes wide. Izzy was surprised by the taste, sweet and sour, it was thick on her tongue and down her throat, she looked up at candy pop watching him, his hips don't thrust, just the tentacle like cock, she felt her mouth get open wider as the other two faught to get into her hot mouth. Candy pop shook his head.
"Izzy- Izzy I can't- hold back- I'm- I'm sorry." The other two wiggled their way in and Izzy's mouth was full, her throat bulging a bit as the thrust in, she grabbed his thighs as her head bobbed, she loved the taste of them, one was just sweet the other just sour and the third was both.
"F-fuck haa feels hot- Izzy Izzy-" she felt them twitch wildly and then all three shoved down her throat and shot their goo down into her stomach, not even giving her a chance to spit it up, not like she would anyway, it taste delicious. Isabelle pushed her mouth down further, swallowing around his three appendages. His moan was her new favourite sound.
She withdrew slowly, making him groan. "Izzy... That was..."
"I know. I'm good."
He chuckled softly, breathlessly. "Yes you are."
She sat up slowly, kneeling over him on the bed. "They were delicious."
He blushed a deeper purple. "I... Thank you. I... I haven't felt that good in... A long time."
"Hand not good enough for you?" She cooed.
It made him blush, even as he chuckled awkwardly. "Definitely not when compared to you."
Her golden eyes gleamed as she crawled up over him, her long brown hair draped over her shoulder. "Do you want more?"
Gods yes. More than anything. But... He wasn't sure he should. She had three consorts already. And while Jason might not care, Eligos might be upset and Mire... He'd be pissed.
He swallowed, looking up at her. Gods she was beautiful. He reached out touching her cheek, he wanted to so much, wanted to touch her, feel her.
"I can see the truth in your eyes," she laughed, the sound sweet and hypnotizing as her fingers slid up his chest. "Let me have my fun with you."
"Yes," he breathed. "Yes." He'd give
anything for more of her touch.
She smiled knowingly, golden eyes glowing as she leaned into his ear. "Roll Candy Pop."
He did, groaning at the feeling of being above her, over her. Her body was magnificent. "Push up my dress."
His hands moved before he could stop himself, sliding up the queen's bare thighs, pushing up that beautiful red dress. "And the panties," she crooned.
His hand was shaking as he pulled them down, appendages already reaching for her. "Go on.".
He finally crawled over her, groaning as his appendages brushed between her thighs, pushed between the hair. She groaned softly when one found her nub, pushing against it. "Enter me."
His mind hesitated, not sure if he should push all of them in, But his body was already surging forward, hypnotised by her golden eyes. And they both groaned as he pushed in deeper.
"Give it to me, Candy," she groaned, gripping his back.
And any restraint he might of had left broke as he let her order wash over him, one surged into her, thrusting slowly as the other one played with her nub and the third one playing with her. She moaned and arched her hips.
"Candy Pop please -" he looked down at her.
"I can handle it." He closed his eyes grabbing the sheets as the other two stretched her wide and pressed in. She cried out, arched, and his eyes rolled back at the pleasure of her body. Her legs wrapped around, dragging him closer.
"That's it candy pop-" she moaned and arched as she felt them bloom inside her moving at different speeds and wiggling around in her, it was so different and odd, soon she was rolling them and she was on top, her hips moving as they wiggled and squirmed inside her.
"Ha Poppy- it feels - hot-" she touched her stomach as she looked down at him, candy pop reached out holding her hips.
"Izzy- Izzy ah!" He grabbed his pillow. Izzy maoned as she felt something slick and hot shoot into her, she looked down.
"Did you- haaaa!" Her hands fell against his chest as the other two thrust harder up into her as they came, she shivered looking down at him.
"S-sorry." He whispered. She laid against his chest.
"It's so hot." Candy pop smiled.
"That's just because of my body heat." He whispered as he rubbed her back.