Drunk

Julian frowned, watching Sebastian carefully. He was swaying as if drunk and Julian worried he would fall. "You know Jewels," he breathed. "You work to much."
He walked towards him. Julian's nose crinkled at the smell of alcohol. He might as well have been drenched in it. "And you, my friend, are drunk."
He snorted. "Maybe."
Julian was surprised when Seb shoved him, falling backwards onto the bed. He was stunned long enough for Sebastian to crawl over him. "Hmm, I'm hungry."
He shivered feeling those fangs against his neck. And then Sebastian was feeding and Jullians back arched in both pain and pleasure. Seb didn't seem to notice, glutting himself on Jullians blood. Jullian reached up, grabbing Sebastian's hair and pulling it, he was taking to much.
"S-Sebastian.... St-stop." He moaned. Sebastian growled lowly as his grip on him tightened, his hips grinding against jullian's. He gasped pulling harder. Soon Sebastian pulled away from jullian's neck, his blood staining his lips. He leaned down to his ear.
"Your blood taste so sweet." Jullian panted as he looked up at him, he was weak and his head fuzzy from the blood loss, he couldn't think straight as he reached up to Sebastian. But he grabbed his wrist and pinned them down, then his hands went to his shirt taring it off. Jullian couldn't focus, he gasped and his back arched as he felt Sebastian's tongue his erected nipple, his hand teasing his other nipple. Jullian started to put his hands on him to push him away but Sebastian bit his nipple hard, causing jullian to shout. Sebastian pulled away looking down at him.
"Your so sensitive." He pulled his own shirt off and started to undo his jeans jullian struggled to get him to stop, but sadly Sebastian was stronger and faster, he soon found his wrist tied to the bed post and his clothing removed.
"Sebastian stop.... Don't dohaaa~" he moaned and struggled as Sebastian started to prep him, his index finger slipping inside him. Jullian shook his head and thrust his hips. Sebastian leaned down and started to lick and suck on his dick as he thurst his finger in him. Jullian panted and moaned his eyes wide as he shook. Sebastian added a second finger and started to deep thoart him.
"SEB~" he screamed as he pulled at his bound wrist, his back arched as he came, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Sebastian pulled away smiling.
"Your ready." He moved between his legs grabbing his thighs and spreading them. Jullian panted still feeling hot from Sebastian sucking him off, he groaned and tugged at his wrist as he felt Sebastian push inside him, his eyes closed as he felt Sebastian's cock stretch him out and press against his insides.
"Haa~" jullian moaned and moved so he could feel more of Sebastian, but Sebastian grabbed his hips and stopped his movement, jullian looked up at him, Sebastian's eyes glowed and before jullian realized it, Sebastian started to trust wildly, jullian's back arched as his cock twitched. Sebastian's roughness was causing him to get even more arosed, his mouth dropped opened as he cried out, his back arched as Sebastian hit all his sensitive spots, jullian screamed as he released, his seed falling on his own chest, Sebastian growled and leaned down licking it up as he continued to thurst against him.
"Seb-Sebastian~ wait.... Stop...." Jullian moaned lowly as Sebastian continued to abuse his sweet spot inside him, jullian was lost as his body came 7 more times. He lost count of how many hours went by, or how many times Sebastian came, all he knew was that his body was past its limits he choked as his body shook and his cock twitched and down a dry release, he looked up at Sebastian.
"Pl-please.... Mercy Seb.... No more...." He whispered. Sebastian groaned as he released one last time and pulled out of him, jullian whimpered softly and passed out.
~~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~
Jullain came awake to find Sebastian wiping him down with a cold rag.... He glanced around to find himself in the bathroom.
"Seb-Sebastian...." He choked. Sebastian got up fast and grabbed the water bottle beside the tub giving it to him.
"Drink jewels.... I'm sorry about last night." Jullian smirked a bit and took a sip.
"Fine.... I.... Had fun...." He choked out and laid back in the water.
"But.... Next time.... Be a bit.... More gentle...."