puppeteer play time

Jason walked into the throne room just in time to see Puppeteer bow low, grinning. "You are very gracious, my queen."
She snorted. "This is a one off. Don't get used to it."
"As you wish, my queen."
"You summoned me?" Jason asked, coming to stand beside her throne.
"Yes. I'm giving you to puppeteer for the evening."
He frowned. "Izzy-"
"No arguments. And you’re not going to be fucked, don't worry. You’re going to be fucking someone else."
Jason pursed his lips, but didn't contradict her. Nor did he fight when the puppeteer's strings wrapped around his wrists. What the queen wanted; the queen got.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nathan sighed when he heard knocking on the door. He was preparing for Adrian to come home. He didn't need distractions.
He opened the door, intent on telling whoever it was just that. Instead he was pushed back inside, hands grabbing his wrists. "Wha- hmph!"
Puppeteers lips on his. And Jason? His hands on his hips? He didn't understand, but God it felt good.
“Oooo Nathan, such soft skin. You would make a great puppet.”
“Easy puppeteer. He doesn't belong to you. Don't hurt him.”
Puppeteer huffed as his threads wrapped around Nathan, pulling him back and tying his wrist behind his back. “Ha-” Nathan moaned a bit as puppeteer tightened the thread.
“Aren't you a little masochistic?” Puppeteer purred in his ear.
Jason watched amazed as Nathan leaned his head back and moved his hips. Puppeteer ran his hands down his chest to his jeans. “Jason, take his shirt off and jeans.”
Jason moved closer and slowly cut Nathan's shirt off. Nathan started to pant as puppeteer pinched his nipples. Jason then went to his knees and looked up at him as he slowly undid his jeans, pulled them down.
“J-Jason,” He panted.
“Yes? Look at that, his cock- so hard and leaking.”
Puppeteer reached down and rubbed him through his underwear, Nathan groaned and moved his hips, he pulled them down and started stroking him, whispering in his ear.
“I bet Adrian is rough, I bet he pulls your hair, bites you.”
Nathan whimpered. “Please-” he begged.
Puppeteer laughed.
“Such a needy boy. How about it Jason? How about we give him some relief.”
Jason looked up at puppeteer. “Izzy says you're good at oral.”
Jason looked at puppeteer then at Nathan, watching him squirm and twitch. Izzy did always say he had a good tongue. He glanced at the cock in puppeteer's hand, already leaking per-cum. He leaned forward breathing on it. Nathan gasped and jerked, Jason then took him in his mouth, Nathan gasped. “N-no no no. Wait wait, stmmpmh-”
Jason looked up to see puppeteer covering his mouth. “Shhhh nat, we got you, you're okay.”
Nathan moaned against Pupeteers hand, his other hand holding his stomach. Nathan's hands were on puppeteer’s wrist. His thighs started to shake, Jason put his hand on his thighs holding him steady.
“Mmpmhp mmhpm.”
Nathan was shaking uncontrollably now, his eyes wide. He squeezed puppeteer’s arm. “Ease up on him Jason. He's close.”
Jason pulled back and looked up at Nathan, watching puppeteer let him go, Nathan gulped down air, his body shaking as threads wrapped around him, pulling him so he was on the counter. Nathan groaned lowly as his chest was pinned to the counter, his legs spread. Jason walked around the counter, Nathan glanced at him.
“J-jason.” He whimpered, then gasped, his back arching as puppeteer started stretching his hole.
“Ha nah puppeteer- puppeteer- wait wait!”
Nathan struggled, but his arms were tied in front of him, the threads holding him. Jason watched him, watched as the puppeteer's fingers made Nathan a mess, then when Nathan started shaking from overstimulation, puppeteer started thrusting into him, Nathan screamed, his eyes rolling back as he shook and drooled at the counter.
“I think he's had enough.” Jason said as he pulled puppeteer off him, Nathan laid there shaking and convulsing.
“Aw he can go a few more rounds.” Puppeteer moved his hand and the threads pulled him to puppet. Jason watched as the puppeteer entered him again.
“Oh he's swallowing me up Jason, his ass hungry for more.”
Nathen's head fell back as puppeteer used his body. “Puppeteer he's had-”
“What, exactly, do you think you’re doing?”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All three of them froze, turning to find Adrian leaning in the doorframe. His arms were crossed against his chest, brown eyes lazily taking in the scene before him.
Nathan tangled in golden threads, being fucked in the puppets lap. Jason standing beside the two.
Adrians eyes slid to the golden threads trying to sneak towards him, almost boredly. “I wouldn’t try that if I were you.”
The receded from him instantly. From the way puppet shivered, even his strings were afraid of him. “It’s not what it looks like,” Jason began. “We were just-“
“Fucking what’s MINE?”
Nathan tightened around puppet at the possessive words, making him groan and thrust up making Nathan moan. Adrians eyes cataloged it all. Puppet was pretty sure he was dead for it.
Instead, Adrian closed the door behind himself, walking boredly to the kitchen to get a drink. “Don’t stop on my account.”
“You're not… mad?”
Adrian shrugged. “So long as Nathan wants it, I don’t care.”
The puppet glanced at Nathan. “I…”
Adrian raised an eyebrow. “Will you stay?” Nathan murmured.
Adrian shrugged pulling up a chair. Puppet chuckled at the absurdity of all this and the delight. He fucked up into Nathan, making him moan and writhe. “Puppet, Bend Nathan over the table.”
He glanced at Adrian, lazing on his phone as if board. He didn’t even look up as he said. “I want you to fuck him from behind. And use those strings on Jason to have him fuck into his mouth.”
Jason didn’t even argue as the strings tangled around him. Jason pushed into Nathans mouth the same moment Puppet did. Nathan moaned, the sound muffled around Jason who groaned at how tight and warm his mouth was.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Adrian picked up their weak, spent bodies one by one. Carrying them into the bedroom and dumping them on the bed. He removed the clothing off all three of them slowly, methodically, until they were just three writhing messes in his bed.
Pupeteer watched wide eyed as he rolled Jason onto his stomach, beginning to tie his wrists. “W-wait…”
“No.”
Jason winced as he cinched his wrists tight. Pupeter groaned when it was his turn. He groaned tauntingly. “Harder daddy.”
He got a slap to his ass, making him groan and so much more turned on again. And then he tied Nathan before rolling them over again.
He looked between the three, all covered in each other’s messes. They watched him roll up his sleeves, and Jason found that to be hot. “You can be the judge toymaker, of who has the better mouth.”
Before he could even ask what he meant, he swallowed Jason down to his balls in one go. He bucked up wildly, helpless he knew he should have said no.