Jullian in control

Julian yelped as he was pushed into a cupboard by his boyfriend. “Sebastian, what are you-mph.”
The kiss was searing, over whelming… intoxicating. He gasped as Sebastian pulled back, trying to catch his breath. “Wha… What was that about?”
Sebastian began kissing his neck, leaving trails of fire along Julians skin. “ow, Seb…”
“I need you,” he whined. “Please Jewels. Please.”
“Seb, your not making any sense.”
He tugged at Julian’s shirt. “Jewels, please. I need you.”
Julian took his hand, running his thumb over Seb’s knuckles. “You need to slow down Sebastian. Tell me what’s going on,” he pleaded softly.
Sebastian looked down at their hands. His touch sent pleasure threw him, soft and loving. It made him shiver in an entirely new way. “Izzy… She got mad at me. S-said I was… was too stressed, and annoying her.”
He groaned, leaning into him. Julian wrapped an arm around his waist. “She s-stuck a tablet in my mouth. T-t-told me to play with you. Ow please jewels, I need-“
“I can guess. Your cousin is a succubus after all.”
“So you’ll let me.”
He smiled, brushing the hair from his eyes. “Of cause I will. You’re my boyfriend, but we’re not doing it in a cupboard.”
Sebastian practically lunged out of the cupboard, dragging Julian after him. Julian looked at their joined hands.
Sebastian was never one for small gestures of love. He was never slow in bed. Never shy when he wanted attention. Heck, whenever Sebastian wanted to take him on a date, it was never quiet and simple. It was always extravagant and bold and wonderful.
And Julian loved him for it.
But now, walking hand in hand with him, Julian realised how much he loved this. And he couldn’t help smiling.
They got to Sebastians room, and the door was locked behind them faster than Julian could process. He was pressed against the door, Sebastians lips sucking and biting on his collar bone immediately after. He couldn’t hide the groan, hands grabbing as Sebastians shirt. “S-sebastian.”
Sebastian tugged at Julians shirt, wanting it off now. Julian wanted to give in so bad, but Sebastian was shaking he worried he’d hurt himself. He gently took his hands in his own. “Seb, stop for a moment.”
A growl rumbled against his neck. “You said you-“
“I'm still going to help you,” he murmured. “But your shaking already. And if your idea was to take me against a bedroom door, at the rate your going, you knees would give out long before then.”
Sebastian huffed, pulling away from his neck to look at him. “So what did you have in mind?”
Julian smiled, slowly walking Seb backwards towards the bed. “Let me look after you.”
Seb hummed but didn’t fight, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Julian slid his hands slowly up his chest under his shirt. Sebastian hummed, leaning his head back. It was a nice feeling.
Once he’d gotten Sebastians shirt off, he straddled his lap, resting his hands on his shoulders. Seb looked at him curiously, hands sliding to his hips. “So what’s your plan jewels? Going to be a good boy?”
He smiled, leaning closer. “For you? Always.”
He began to kiss softly along Sebastians neck, surprised by the little sigh Sebastian let escape his lips. Though he certainly took satisfaction in it. “Jewels,” Sebastian hummed, almost sleepily. “What are you doing?”
He only smiled, tracing kiss’s along his collar bone. “Just let me help you Sebastian.”
He huffed, bring his head up to look at him. “Are you teasing me? You know you’ll be in trouble latter if you are.”
Julian shook his head, sitting up and running a hand through Sebastians hair. He blinked as he watched Sebastian close his eyes, leaning into the touch. “I just… I wanted to go slow with you. I wanted to caress you with love.”
Sebastian raised an eyebrow. “We’ve made love before.”
Sebastian shook his head, a little amused. “Just let me do this, kitty.”
Sebastian purred, flopping back on the bed. He surprised himself with his reaction, and when he realised he wasn’t burning up any more. As if Julians touch alone was taking the superficial heat away.
Julian undressed him slow, never stopping the soft kisses he left everywhere. He kissed the sensitive pulse in his wrist, surprisingly getting a little gasp out of Sebastian. He blinked, looking up at him. “Sensative?”
Sebastian could only nod, and that’s when he got a little idea. He’d never left a mark on Sebastians skin before. Sebastian did all the time, with scratches, bite marks and hickies. But he’d never returned the favour. So, stealing his nerves, he sucked on the spot. And Sebastian left out a beautiful little moan.
Julian couldn’t believe he’d found a new sweet spot on Sebastian. He kissed and sucked all over his body as he slowly moved down his body, taking his jeans off as well. Sebastian groaned and moved on his back, but Jullian shook his head and bit his thigh.
"Turn over on your stomach kitten." He said. Sebastian moaned and turned over on his stomach. He gasped as Julian pushed a finger inside him, moaning at the feel of it. He writhed, trying to get more friction as Julian slowly moved it inside him. It wasn’t nearly enough. “Julian, more.”
Julian smiled softly. Normally he would do whatever Sebastian wanted of him, but this time, he wanted to have a little bit of control. “I know you like it quick, and that comes with a little pain.” He leaned up, kissing his lips softly as he added another finger, catching the moan against his lips. “But I don’t want you to be in pain, kitten. Let me do this slowly. Let me get you ready, the same way you did for me our first time.” He curled his fingers inside him, and Sebastian’s back arched. “Do you remember that? How inexperienced I was? How you took care of me? Let me return the favour. Let me look after you, baby.”
Sebastian moaned. “Yes. Gods yes Jewels.”
He scissored him wider, delighting in the moans and groans Sebastian let lose before adding a third. Sebastian was practically purring. He looked at Sebastian, all red and bothered as he turned to look back at him. “God’s you are so beautiful.” He reached up, caressing his cheek. “I’m going to enter you now, kitten. Okay?”
Sebastian groaned. “Ow, please do.”
Julian smiled, slowly. Sebastian moaned, his hands fisting in the sheets.
"M-more~" Sebastian moaned, his hips moving a bit.
"Easy Sebastian." Jullain grabbed his waist.
"P-please jewels~" Sebastian begged. Jullain loved hearing his boyfriend beg him, especially since he was the god of death....
"Wait Seb...... I don't want to hurt you, let you get used to it." He leaned to his ear, his chest against Sebastian's back. He breathed against his ear.
"Just enjoy it. Because I'm about to show you what I can do." Sebastian whimpered in excitement. He gasped as Jullian started to move slowly, his hands rubbing his back and shoulders, Sebastian moaned and reached behind him, grabbing for him, but Jullian grabbed his wrist and pinned it to his back, Sebastian hissed at the slightest pain but groaned as he started to go faster.
"Shit~ you just tighten...... You like being pinned?" Sebastian glanced over his shoulder, Jullian saw his eyes light up, so he did...... Jullian smirked. Then said something and his ribbons appeared, Sebastian was surprised to find himself on his back with his legs spread and ankles tied, his wrist as well. Jullian was there in front of him.
"Jull-" his mouth was covered by ribbons.
"Shhh Sebastian." He then entered him again, this time a bit rougher. Sebastian arched and groaned as he pulled on the ribbons.
"Ha~ I.... I knew it...." Jullain moaned lightly.
"You..... You like being tied up and pinned." Sebastian shook as his hips moved wanting more friction. Jullian smiled and grabbed Sebastian's cock, which caused his to jerk and groan. Jullain then started to thrust into him fast. Sebastian moved his hips the best he could, sadly Jullian kept his thumb on him.
"Mph~" he jerked on the ribbons and moved his hips.
"Oh~ oh it feels good~ the way you tighten around me~ Sebastian~" he moaned and thrust harder. Sebastian shook, he needed to come!
"Mphhh~"
"Wait." Jullain groaned as he leaned down and captured his nipple in his teeth. Sebastian let out a small cry as his back arched and his hips jerked, Jullian gasped as he felt him tighten around him. Gods it was amazing, he bit the other one. So Sebastian liked pain and being tied down, that was new. Sebastian was whimpering and moving his hips, Jullian smirked and moved his hand, he started to jerk him off as he thrust into him faster. Sebastian cried out coming in his hand, just as Jullian came inside him.
×××××××××××××××
Sebastian curled up into his chest humming. “That was… wow.”
Julian smiled, leaning down and kissing his forehead. “You were amazing kitten.”
Sebastian purred.