demons

Adrianna groaned as Zach kissed her neck, nipping at her ear. Her back arched off the wall, hands trailing down his back and tugging at his shirt. She wanted it off, wanted skin on skin. Wanted him. "Zach, please," she panted.
He pulled back slightly, looking at the princess of hell he had shaking and pleading for him. She was beautiful. He leaned down to her ear. "What do you want?"
She arched into him, making him groan as she rubbed against him. "You," she breathed.
He grabbed her tail roughly, making her hiss as he wrapped it around his wrist before grabbing her wrist and pinning them above her head with his hand. She pulled against him, moaning. He used her own tail to tie her hands together. He saw curiosity spark in her eyes as he moved away. She dropped her tied hands infront of her. He looked her over, stopping on certain parts that made her growl. He smirked before picking her up, hauling her over his shoulder. She yelped, hissing. "Ass."
He grabbed her ass, making her yelp. "Yes, this ass is MINE."
He felt her shiver at the word. It turned out succubi loved being subs if you were rough with them and dominated them completely. He through her into the office chair and walked over to their desk and opened the draw. He pulled out a little toy she loved and hated. When he turned to look at her, she was squirming. He smirked, prowling over to her slowly. He knelt before her, setting the toy on the ground and slowly undoing the button on her jeans. He chuckled at her pink panties. She hissed and he tsked, unzipping the fly of her jeans. "Keep hissing and you'll be in more trouble, Adrianna."
She growled. He sighed and palmed her roughly. She moaned, head falling back. He hummed. "This is mine."
He roughly groped her breasts, squeezing tightly. She arched her back, pressing them into his hands. "These are mine."
He grabbed the arm rests of the chair, leaning over her. "You. Are. MINE."
She looked at him with those bright silver eyes. "Prove it."
He kissed her, hard and true. Her hands reached for him, starting to unbutton his shirt. He immediately pulled away, and when she got up to grab him he pushed her back in the chair. "Tas."
A ribbon wrapped around her waist and tied her into the chair. She hissed at it. He casually knelt down before her once more, picking up the little toy. "Time for your punishment Miss."
He gently rubbed her clit, the thin fabric of her panties giving extra stimulation, making her groan. Eventually, he slipped his hand under and smirked at what he found. "Your so wet."
She rolled her eyes. "Boys."
He pinched her nub, making her yelp. "Silence pet."
She growled. He just shrugged and slipped the toy under her panties, right on her nub. She started squirming. He did her jeans back up, knowing it pressed it onto her more so she couldn't get away from it. The joy of jeans. He walked back over and grabbed two more things from the draw. He pocketed one and walked back over to her. She glared and hissed as he held the small ball gag out. He forced it between her teeth, tightening it around the back of her head. She glared. He untied her tail from around her wrists and she immediately went to grab him but he grabbed her wrists and held them to the arm rests. "Tas."
Ribbons tied them down to. He knelt in front of her once more, grabbing her ankles. She didn't struggle as he moved them to the chair seats. "Tas."
Ribbons tied them to the chair legs. He looked up at her, hands on her thighs. "Let ssee how a princess mewls."
He pulled the remote out of his pocket, and without warning, turned it on it's highest setting. She moaned loudly, body squirming. His hands rubbed the inside of her thighs, thumbs dangerously close to her core. She moaned and writhed, tail flicking around as her wings shifted awkwardly. He got up and straddled her lap, her tail curling around him. He let it as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, brushing the two halves aside. He gently grazed his fingers over the curve of her breasts, her back arching into the touch. Her chest was rising and falling heavily, her body writhing under him as the vibrator worked her. He smirked, leaning down and kissing her collar bone as his hands fondled her breasts. Her tail wrapped around his wrist, pushing his hand onto them more. He tsked, grabbing her tail."I'm in control pet."
He took her tail and wrapped it around his waist before his hands slid underher pink, lacy bra, palming them. "You try and take control again..." He pinched her nipples making her jolt. "And you'll be in real trouble, pet. Understood?" She nodded, eyes bleary from coming so many times. He grabbed her breasts roughly and she groaned, attention snapping to him. His hands roamed lower, grazing down her ribs to trace patterns on her stomach as he kissed her collar bone. And then they roamed up again, flicking over her breasts to her shoulders. Up her neck, to her horns. He grasped them in his hands, pulling her head back and biting the sensitive spot at her neck. She groaned. "You are MINE, Adrianna."
He pulled her head forward again, hands gliding up and down her horns. "I own you princess."
Her silver eyes were practically glowing in the darkness. His hands roamed down again... to her wings. Those sensitive wings. He ran his hands over the brace of her wings and her whole body shivered, hips jerking. He traced random patterns for a while as the vibrator made her came again. Slowly, his hands moved down to those sensitive spots on her wings, making large circles around them, slowly becoming smaller. Getting closer. He stopped for a moment, looking at her. He pulled the remote out off his pocket and turned the vibrator off, her body going limp. He reached behind her head and took her gag out, throwing it to the floor. She was panting. "Ass."
He tsked. "Behave, pet."
She glared. He just shrugged, hands going to her wings again. He started making circles around those sensitive spots again, slowly making the circles shrink towards those spots. She started squirming again. She'd told him that morning incubi's and succubi could find completion just from someone playing with their wings. She's shown him the sensitive spot. He intended to test it. She groaned as he got closer to that spot, wings flaring. He brushed against that sensitive spot and she moaned, body arching them going limp as she panted. He hummed. "Such sensitive wings."
She looked at him. "Ass."
He turned the vibrator back on and she groaned as he got off of her. "I think you need to be punished pet."
She could barely concentrate from all the previous stimulation. He set the remote on the desk, his back to her. "I'm going to head out with Mike. I'll be back later."
"Zach," she moaned. "Please..."
He shrugged. "You should have behaved, Adrianna."
He left her there, moaning.
++++++
He dropped his keys in the bowl and headed to their room. Opening the door he panicked at what he found. She was limp in the chair, head hanging low. Her wings were drooped to the floor and tail placid on the floor. He walked over to the desk and turned off the vibrator before walking over to her. He knelt infront of her. "Adrianna?"
She didn't even move. He flicked his wrist and the ribbons vanished. She slumped forward, falling into his arms. He gently rubbed her back for a moment, noticing how hot she was as he picking her up. He carried her over to the bed, gently laying her down and taking off her shirt, shoes and jeans. He walked of fto get water.
He was quite worried for her. Had he gone too far? He came back and she was gone. He frowned, setting the glass on the bedside desk, but before he could even call out her name, someone behind him had put a ball gag in his mouth. He went to rip it out, but a tail grabbed his wrists. "Your ass is mine." He shivered. With the gag, he couldn't force her to submit. Such a clever girl. She walked him to the bed and shoved his face down. She used rope she'd left under the pillow to tie his hands behind him. She leaned down to his ear, nipping the tip. "Ow, Zach. You should have played nice."
Her tail slid around his waist, sliding under the front of his jeans and wrapping around him. He groaned, hips moving. He wasn't sure if he was trying to get away or get more. Her hands slid around his torso, hands on his chest. "I'm going to make you scream."
Her tail tightened around him and he moaned. She sat up and though, tail playing lazily and making him squirm. "Ow, I'm going to enjoy this."
She got up, tail pulling away as she walked over to the glass of water he'd brought for her. Her voice was soft as she whispered her thanks. She was a sucker for his sweet side, perhaps more so than when he dominated her. Ruined her. She sipped slightly as she walked over to him, setting it on the bedside table. She rolled him over so he was on his back and in the middle of the bed. She crawled over him and unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands ran over his chest, enjoying the muscle she found there. Her hands ran lower, grazing him through his jeans. He jerked. She smiled. "So receptive."
She popped the button of his jeans, unzipping the fly. "What to do with you first?"
her tail untied his hands and he didn't even try to fight as she grabbed his wrists. Didn't want to. She got his shirt off easily. He was surprised when the hooks on her wings cuffed his wrists to the bed above his head. He'd never even thought of that. She leaned over and grabbed the glass of water, sipping again. She set it on the bed again, before leaning down. He jolted at a sudden cold.The ice that had been in the glass was now gliding over his stomach. The ice-cold on his fevered skin made him groan. And he moaned when her warm tongue followed the same path, easing the sting of the cold. She stopped only once the ice was melted, and he was breathing heavily through his nose.
She pulled away, looking down at him. "What to do with you now?" she purred.
Her eyes drifted to the bulge in his boxers. She smirked, palming him. He groaned, pushing into her hand. She hummed. Her tail slid under his boxers, curling,and playing once more as she got his jeans off. She crawled over him, her hair leaving phantom touches over his skin. She kissed his neck and chest, nipping at his pecks that made him draw short breaths. Her tail was still playing too. But what was driving him mad, was every time he came close to release, her tail would completely stop moving. Five minutes later, he was a writhing moaning mess under her. She hummed. "Do you want release?"
He nodded, squirming. She smiled, fingers pulling his boxers back. "Do you want me to remove this?"
He nodded again. She let it go and it snapped back, making him hiss. She smirked,slowly pulling them off and depositing them on the floor. He was at full attention, and with no clothes on, her tail had better access. It drove him wild and she watched him writhe. She stopped short of letting him come, making him whine. She moved forward, straddling him. Her soaked panties gently rubbed against him, driving him mad as his hips bucked. She grabbed him, and he grunted. "Do you want me to play with this?"
He nodded vigorously. Slowly her hand slid up and down, never going faster. He moaned in pleasure and annoyance. She smirked, pulling away. She tied his hands to the bed board before getting up. She stood to the side of the bed where he could see as she unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor. His eyes were ravenous and the sheer need and lust in those eyes made them tighten. She paidno heed as she played with them, rubbing them in front of him. He growled, and she knew he wanted nothing more than to have his hands on her. And that not being able to was driving him insane. She let her wings flair slightly and tail sway slowly as she hooked her thumbs in her panties, slowly sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them. She stood there, bare before him... and he couldn't even ravage her as he wanted. She crawled over the bed to him, sitting on his hips, just In front of it. "Do you want me to play?"
He nodded again, bucking his hips. She chuckled. "So needy."
He growled. Her silver eyes glared. "Growl again and I'll leave you here."
He went silent. She rose up and went down on him. Slowly. He groaned loudly. But she didn't move after that. He glared at her. Her hands trailed up to his wrists, which meant her body was flushed with his. Her breasts against his chest. "Do you want to play?"
He nodded. "Will you take control? Be rough with me?"
He nodded. She smirked. "Good."
The rope on his hands loosened and he practically lunged at her. She moaned, with him still inside her as they rolled. She ended on her back, wings pinned by his knees and wrists pinned by his hand. She loved this. He kissed her, love and lust between their lips. He pulled out and drove in deep without warning, making her moan. His other hand grabbed her breasts roughly, squeezing and pinching where he saw fit.