dinner

“Sebastian, I can’t-”
Sebastian wrapped an arm around his boyfriend’s swaying form, pulling him against his side. “Lean on me, jewels.”
“I really, really can’t,” Julian whined into Sebastian's ear in a low whisper. He had trouble matching his steps to Sebastian, but that was to be expected.
Sebastian pecked him on the temple. “Of course you can,” he reassured and smiled a private smile into Julian hair. “You’re walking now, see?”
Julian snuggled into his side. “It’s…”
Sebastian nibbled on Julian ear. “Do you need to cum?” he asked in a conversational tone, then chuckled as a vicious blush heated the earlobe between his lips.
“Stop it, Seb. It’s broad daylight. Someone might see!”
“You do want to cum.”
Julian squirmed out of his arms, then grunted. “Oh, God.” He fell against Sebastian again. “God, it’s moving!”
“Well, it is supposed to.”
Damn, this was way more fun than Sebastian expected when he first bought the toy, and then—miracle of miracles—managed to talk Julian into trying it out. And in public? It was ever such a treat.
“Ask me to make you cum.”
Julian threw a worried glance around—the sunny sidewalk was empty—and his eyes flicked to Sebastian lips, but he remained silent.
Sebastian sneaked a hand under his boyfriend’s sweatshirt and squeezed a handful of ass; catching Julian when he squeaked and almost fell over.
“Stop laughing! Oh, God.” Julian squirmed in Sebastian grasp. “Oh god oh god oh god.”
“What?” Julian wrapped himself in Sebastians arms, and Sebastian glued his lips to a junction between Julian neck and shoulder—to his favourite fleshy bit, just above and to the back of the clavicle—and sucked.
Julian went limp against his chest and moaned. “My prostate. It’s lodged against my prostate, and—God—I can’t get it to shift…”
Smirking against Julian neck, Sebastian grabbed at his lover’s ass and ground Julian hard cock against his own thigh.
He almost wished he himself could get hard again already—Julians ass needed stretching before the vibe went in but this way, he could enjoy Julians cute, desperate squirming without distractions.
He reached into his pocket—for the remote—and thumbed first the power dial, then the one for speed. “You b—you bastard!”
“So. You do want to cum now, hmm?”
For a moment, Julian just panted into his chest—arms clutched around Sebastian waist, hips spasming forward in short, uncontrolled jabs. Then, “Yes!” he hissed through clenched teeth. “Yes, you stupid bastard, I need to cum. For fuck’s sake, make me cum!”
“But love,” Sebastian, ever the evil one—and so proud of it—purred into his ear, “we’re in the middle of a sidewalk. Someone might see.“
Julian punched his side. “Okay, okay. I’ll suck you off...”
Julian whined and undulated against him. “...in the restaurant’s bathroom.”
His lovely boyfriend stilled. The restaurant… Sebastian had made the stupid reservation. He’d have to sit through dinner with this stupid thing. Keep quiet in a place with people… He whimpered.
Sebastian chuckled into his ear. “Isnt this fun?”
“Fuck you,” he groaned.
Sebastian laughed, turning it back down to the setting it had been at before. Julian sighed, muscles relaxing a little. After a moment, he pulled back to look down at Sebastian. “Ready?”
Julian nodded shyly.

Naughty Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें