toymaker play thing

Izzy lounged on her throne, her hand in Jason's hair as he sketched a new doll idea, Jason hummed lightly as she played with his hair, she then traced her nail down his spine. He glanced over.
"Izzy?"
"Hmm?" She looked at him.
"What are you doing?" She smiled and watched him turn to her, she moved so she was sitting there, him kneeling in front of her.
"Playing, though-" she pulled her dress up a bit, his eyes narrowed.
"We are in your throne room." He said as he reached and traced his hands up her thighs, pushing the dress up more.
"So? I'm queen and I can do what I want in *my* throne room. And besides, I'm a succubus I need attention." He smiled and pulled her to him as he spread her legs, kissing her inner thigh.
"So you want my attention?"
"Yes."
"What does my queen want?" She hummed as his fingers played with her panties, rubbing her core through them.
"I want your tongue in me now." She said as she pulled his head to her.
"Very well your highness." He pulled her panties to the side and started licking her. She moaned lightly and pulled at his hair wanting his tongue inside. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer and let his tongue slip inside her, Izzy moaned and leaned back grabbing the chair arm with one hand as the other one held Jason where he was, her eyes closing.
"Ha~ yes like that~"
"My queen?" She hissed as she opened her eyes and looked down at a demon, their face red.
"Oh please it's not like you've never been eaten out- Oh fuck Jason ~" she grabbed his hair with both hands and moving her hips.
"Ha what- What do you- Want?" She panted.
"Um. There was a demon. That got out to the human realm." Izzy's eye twitched.
"Why tell me? Tell Adrian, I'm busahhh!" Her head went back.
"Uh my queen?"
"GO TELL ADRIAN!" The demon turned and ran off. Izzy sighed and let go of Jason, he pulled back looking up at her.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah... Just annoyed." He frowned.
"Want to finish somewhere else?"
"That would be nice." She looked at him.