Julian dom

Julian stood at Sebastian's door, he put his ear up to the door to see if Sebastian was still up or already asleep, not wanting to wake him if he was exhausted as he had been as of late. Weirdly enough, Julian could hear noises, but they sounded oddly rhythmic, almost regular. He stood still, trying to make out the noises, but couldn’t make them out through the door. Heavy breathing? Maybe he was sleeping after all. He knocked softly twice, still apprehensive to wake his lover up, but as he opened the door a few inches to stick his head in, his breath caught in his throat. Sebastian was most definitely not asleep. Far from it, actually. Sebastian was propped up against the wall of his bed, one leg up on the bed, the other one spread. His eyes were heavy and lidded, his bottom lip caught between his teeth, and his hand was slowly but firmly stroking his rock hard cock. Julian stood mesmerized, overwhelmed by the sight in front of him. He had seen Sebastian naked before, of course, but never in such a private, intimate, vulnerable position.

Sebastian threw his head back as he tightened his grip, slowing down a bit. Julian was confused for a moment- wasn’t he already at the edge?- before he realized; Sebastian was edging himself. Julian stopped breathing. It was just too hot, he could feel his own pants grow tight at the sight in front of him. He jumped at a sound from Sebastian, who after started back up again gripped the base of dick to stop his orgasm. He thumped his head against the wall and muttered out, “Fuck.” He reached up to his own throat and grabbed it, applying pressure and releasing it every few seconds, his stroking becoming more labored with ever choke. Julian was surprised to see such a submissive action from his Dom, a new side to him he’d never seen. Julian exhaled a shaky breath, not realizing how loud it was, and stared in horror as Sebastian opened his eyes and turned his head to see Julian in the doorway. They both were still for a few seconds, just staring at each other in a mix of embarrassment and arousal. Sebastian’s eyes had gone wide, but he tried to collect himself, smiling bashfully as he leaned to grab a blanket to cover himself with. “Sorry, I should’ve locked the door I guess, I can-“

“No,” Julian interrupted, “It’s my fault, I shouldn’t have-“ Julian licked his lips, nervously looking away and back again, piercing eyes on Sebastian. “But you don’t have to stop on my account.” Sebastian’s eyebrows raised, surprised by Julian’s forwardness, which Julian misinterpreted. “I mean, only if you want to- I’m sorry, I should just leave, sorry,” Julian rambled, slowly backing out of the room and reaching for the door to close it.

“Wait,” Sebastian said, stopping Julian in his tracks. Another beat of silence followed, then Sebastian slowly removed the blanket he had pulled over his lower half, revealing his still-hard cock. “Stay.” Julian slowly closed the door behind him, locking it, the click resonating in the silent room. He walked slowly over to Sebastian, sitting down beside him as Sebastian grabbed his cock once again, hissing at the overstimulation, but starting to stoke slowly.

“Could we- could I try something? New?” Julian tried to keep his voices steady, but was so thrown off by the sight of his boyfriend masturbating beside him.

Sebastian turned his head. “New? What do you have in mind?” Sebastian, breathing heavily, still managed to smirk at Julian while he was jerking off in front of him. Gods, Julian thought, he’s so fucking insufferable and I love him so much.

Julian wet his lips again. “I saw- you like choking?”

Sebastian exhaled through his nose a bit. “What gave it away?”

Julian laughed, but took a deep breath to steel himself. “I was thinking- have you- do you ever sub?”

Sebastian looked surprised, giving Julian a small smile. “My safe words are the traffic light system, no slurs, no watersports, and no heavy impact play, but I like choking, edging and biting as well as overstimulation.” Julian smiled, breathless. “Just try some stuff out, I promise I won’t brat too hard your first time,” Sebastian said with a sly grin.