Sebastian singing

Sebastian sighed as he woke up hearing robin cry, he glanced over to see Julian was curling up, he was tired. Sebastian got up and went to the nursery and seeing his son sitting there and crying, Sebastian smiled lightly as he picked him up.
"Hush baby boy...... You'll wake papa...." He whispered and went to the rocking chair, sitting down and rocking him..... Robin gripped at his shirt. Sebastian smiled down and watched as he sucked on the night shirt as he looked up at him.
"There was a time when I was alone Nowhere to go and no place to call home My only friend was the man in the Moon And even, sometimes, he would go away, too." Sebastian started to sing.
"Then one night, as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flying high He came to me with the sweetest smile Told me he wanted to talk for a while He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me I promise that you'll never be lonely" And ever since that day." Robin giggled as he touched his nose.
"I am a Lost Boy from Neverland Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored, we play in the woods Always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality" Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free." He rocked him as he sang softly, he didn't notice the shadow leaving the room or the fact that Julian was in the doorway.
"He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe Believe in him and believe in me Together, we will fly away in a cloud of green To your beautiful destiny As we soared above the town that never loved me I realized I finally had a family Soon enough, we reached Neverland Peacefully, my feet hit the sand And ever since that day I am a Lost Boy from Neverland Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored, we play in the woods Always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me "Away from all of reality" Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free." Robin yawned and started to drift off.
"Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook Neverland, I love you so You are now my home sweet home Forever a Lost Boy at last." He got up carefully and laid him in the crib as he sang the last part tucking him in.
"I am a Lost Boy from Neverland Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored, we play in the woods Always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me "Away from all of reality" Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free." He turned and saw Julian leaning against the door frame half asleep, he smiled and went over to him and picked him up.
"Hey....." He whispered, but Sebastian ignored him as he carried him to their bedroom and laid him in the bed.
"What you going to sing me to sleep as well?" Julian asked, Sebastian smiled as he leaned down and kissed him. Julian hummed as he wrapped his arms around him, gasping lightly against his lips as Sebastian's hands pinched his nipples, Sebastian's tongue rolling lazily in his mouth, Julian was panting as Sebastian pulled away.
"I was thinking of doing something else to make you tired." He purred in his ear as he pulled his shirt off, Julian squeaked as Sebastian took a nipple between his teeth.
"Sebastian no~ oh gods~" Sebastian pulled away as Julian covered his face.
"Oops..... Err your still."
"Yes you idiot. I will be for awhile." Sebastian blinked then got a look.
"Seb?" He peaked through his fingers.
"Sebas- haaa~" Julian arched his back as Sebastian started to attack his chest sucking and licking at his nipples. Julian shook as he grabbed Sebastian's head.
"Fuck Sebastian~ stop! Oh gods it feel.... Sebastian!" Julian shook and arched, his eyes wide as drool formed at the edge of his mouth, it felt to damn good. It was like sparks going down his spine. Soon he found he was very hard and rubbing against Sebastian, he was close so fucking close and Sebastian not once touched his cock yet he felt it coming, he pulled at Sebastian's hair.
"Sebastian~ Sebastian wait stop~ oh gods no..... Stop Sebastian~ I.... Its.... I'm going~ oh gods Sebastian~ I'm coming!" His back arched and his hips spasmed as he gasped and shook and to Sebastian's amazement his nipple squirted. Sebastian pulled back blinking down at Julian, who was laying there panting and shaking his chest wet.
"Well that was-" Julian kicked Sebastian which made him land on his back, before Sebastian could process what happened Julian was on him, and ribbons wrapped around Sebastian's wrist and ankles pinning him. Sebastian looked up at him his eyes wide then cried out as his body felt like it was a life wire, Julian controlling cermmmtain parts.
"Jewels~ you you promised you~ ahhh wouldn't do~ this to me~" he arched his back, it was like invisible hands and other things were touching him and penetrating him, Julian smirked, his eyes glowing as he moved his hips on him.
"Oh gods Julian!~" Sebastian shook, his body getting over stimulated.
"Paybacks a bitch Sebastian." He purred in his ear as Sebastian opened his mouth, his eyes wide as he back arched, he came, a lot.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Julian smiled in the kitchen as he held Robin, Sebastian coming down the stairs exhausted, but smiled none the less.