soft night or so he thought

Sebastian smiled as Julian's arms wrapped around his waist, his lips kissing his neck. "I thought you still had work to do?"
"It can wait," he murmured into his skin.
Sebastian leaned his head back as Julian began unbuttoning his shirt, fingers gliding over his skin.  He'd missed this, Julian taking the gentle lead.
He was out of his clothes in a few moments, and he turned to kiss Julian softly. "Let me return the favor."
And Julian just kissed him again as they removed Julian's clothes. The shower turned on, and Sebastian gasped softly against his lips in shock. Julian smiled, lifting Sebastian's leg and kissing him deeply.
It was addicting, how easy it was to fall into Julian's arms. To wrap his legs around his hips and know for certain he would never drop him.
They could fight. Could yell and scream and argue and curse each other until the end of time. But they always found a way.
Julian always found a way. He never stopped fighting for him. Never. Even when Sebastian was insecure. Even when he was in the thrall of a night terror. Julian was always there.

They were in bed, hair dripping wet as Julian kissed him. Water running down their bodies, soaking the sheets beneath them. But he didn't care. Couldn't have cared less as Julian slid home- Sebastian wrapped himself around Julian, feeling him, wanting more, his body aching for more.
“Julian Julian please-”
“So needy tonight.” He whispered in his ear, turning him on his side, Sebastian grabbed the pillow arching his back at the new position and feeling.
“Ah- deep- so deep-” he shivered.
“Wish I could get you pregnant.” Julian whispered in his ear as he thrust harder into him.
“Ha haa that- th-that w-would be- haaa- ni-nice.” He said in-between thrust and gasped, Julian groaned as Sebastian tightened.
“Hmm you really like that idea.” Julian turned him on his stomach and pinned his wrist to the pillow as he started fucking him into the bed, Sebastian cried out in pleasure, his body on fire from all the pleasure.
“Yes yes YES!” Sebastian choked and shook, his eyes wide as he came, Julian held him down by holding his hand on the small of his back, thrusting a bit more till he spilled inside him, Sebastian groaned.
“Fuck- so hot-” Sebastian moaned, Julian pulled away looking down at him.
“I'm going to- be sore in the morning.” He mumbled, Julian helped him turn on his back.
“Your own fault, now stay here I'll get a rag.” Sebastian watched him, he sighe, then shivered as he felt Julian leaking from him, he reached down, groaning as he touched himself.
“Sebastian.” Julian came back grabbing his wrist.
“You came a lot in me, have you not-”
“Don't ask and just rest.” Sebastian sighed.