dreams? or maybe not

Sebastian curled up tighter in the empty bed. He missed his husband, his friend. Julian had been a part of his life as long as he could remember. But now...
Sebastian couldn't stop the tears as he clung to the pillow, wrapped in Julian's old hoodie as he cried himself to sleep.
++++++++++++++++
Sebastian was... Dreaming. He knew that because Julian was there, and so was....... He?

Sebastian watched as... Well, Sebastian, corrupted Julian.

Julian was bright red as he sunk into his chair. Sebastian braced his hands on the chair arms, leaning closer. "What's the matter jewels?" He breathed in his ear, making him shiver.
Julian opened and closed his mouth like a fish, helplessly caught in a net.
"Cat got your tongue?" Julian shook his head and went to push him away, his hand pushing against Sebastian chest, but Sebastian didn't move from his spot, instead he grabbed Julian's hand.
"Sebastian....." He moved Julian's hand on his chest, sliding it down his stomach, Julian's mouth went dry.
"Hmmm warm hand..... I wondered...." He then moved Julian's hand to his crotch, he moved his hips, grinding his growing boner against Julian's hand. Julian's face went bright red.
"S-seb.... This.... Uh this is probably not..... The.... Best plahh-" his eyes widened as Sebastian took his hand and slipped it in to his own tight jeans, Julian shivered as he felt coarse hair and then..... Julian gasped as he looked up at Sebastian, watching his face and expression, his eyes half lidded and face just as red, his lips parted a bit as he panted, he reached up with his other hand, his thumb brushed against Sebastian lips. Sebastian opened his mouth and took the thumb in his mouth sucking on it. Julian started to pant as he moved his hand more without Sebastian's help, soon Sebastian had both hands on the side of the chair as he moved his hips, Julian's hand in his jeans the other one left his mouth and was tracing up his shirt.
"Your..... Your so hard." Sebastian groaned and leaned his head forward.
"Your hand..... Hot. I want more~" he moaned. Julian looked at him, he moved, pulling his hand out of Sebastian jeans and reaching over pulling them down as he moved closer, Sebastian's cock sprung up, the tip leaking a bit.
"Oh it's bigger then I thought it would be." Julian said as he traced it, his hand going up and down.
"Ah~" Sebastian moaned.
"Oh sorry."
"No no keep doing it, keep moving your hand, just just tighten your grip."
"Like this?" Julian asked as he moved his hand, Sebastian grabbed Julian's wrist.
"Oh gods yes, yes like that, yes faster, oh gods Julian more move faster." Sebastian rambled as his legs shook and Julian moved his hand, Julian looked up at him, watching his expression and the way he reacted. Julian smiled watching him, he then leaned foreword and took him in his mouth.
"Ohhh! Jewels!" Sebastian cried out his head going back as his hips jerked. Julian felt a bit of something hot and salty hit his tongue, he closed his eyes as he reached up and grabbed his thighs holding them as he moved his head.
"No-no fuck Julian~" Julian relaxed his throat breathing through his nose as he took him deeper.
"Oh gods! Warm~ so warm~" Sebastian reached down gripping Julian's hair as he started to thrust in his mouth. Julian groaned and Sebastian lost it crying out as he came, the salty liquid slipping down jul throat, Julian pulled back sputtering and coughing as he looked up at Sebastian.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Julian cried out in pleasure, his body bent over the chair arm, one leg lifted over it as Sebastian slammed into him, both of them panting and moaning as they had sex in the empty library, Julian arched as Sebastian hit that magical spot again causing him to see white and cum again.
"E-Enough~ I can't I can't keep up~ Sebastian~ tired." Sebastian groaned as he jerked his hips a bit.
"One-one more~" he moaned. Julian shook as he was turned to face him, lips against his own.
"Hmmm~" he wrapped his arms around his shoulders then jerked back as Sebastian slammed in him.
"Ahh~ no no! Sebastian no more I can't I cant cum no more no more gods I can't I cant! I-i OH GOD!" His back arched as his body then started to convulse and shake, Sebastian thrust into him faster then.
"Oh~ squeezing so fucking tight! Oh yes! FUCK!" Sebastian fell against the chair as he came for the last time, both boys falling limp as they passed out.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sebastian jerked awake, his breathing erratic as he sat up, he hissed lowly as the cover rubbed painfully against his hard cock. He was hard from a dream? He shook his head as he got up and went to the shower.