kissed by an incubis

Julian jerked away from Mires kiss. "What the fuck?!"
He only grinned. "I'd go find Sebastian if I where you," he called as he walked away.
Julian was about to drown the demon when he suddenly felt incredibly warm.  What... He shivered, turning on his heel. What had the incubus done to him? He frowned when he started to get tight in his jeans.
\++++++
Sebastian blinked, finding Julian laying in bed. "I thought you said there was an emergency."
Julian shivered, getting up. "Jewels?"
He kissed him needfully, which Sebastian certainly didn't mind. "Seb, please."
He blinked. "What happened to you?"
"Mire, he... Ow, please Seb, I need you." He rubbed against him, his hands pulling at his clothes, his eyes fully dilated.
"Jullian what did he-" he froze up as Jullian kissed his neck, and pulled his shirt off, his hands going to his pants and pulling them off as he went to his knees. Sebastian barely had time to think of anything when Jullian took him in his mouth.
"J-Jullian......" He shivered as he fell back against the bed, Jullian followed him, his eyes closed as he moved his head and sucked him off.
"Gods jewels~" he grabbed his hair causing Jullian to moan, Sebastian jerked.
"Oh~" Sebastian shook as he gripped the sheets, his eyes widened.
"J-Jullian~ st-stop wait~" he tried getting him off but Jullian wrapped his arms around his thighs and took Sebastian's cock deep in his throat.
"Ah~" his back arched. Jullian moaned as he swallowed, he pulled away and took the rest of his clothes off, Sebastian was still high from the ecstasy, he gasped as he looked up at Jullian, who was on him.
"J-Jullian."
"I'm burning seb~ I...... My insides itch~" Sebastian moaned as Jullian started to bounce on his cock.
"Oh~ gods Sebastian~ please~ Sebastian fuck me please~" Sebastian looked up at him, his face red and eyes dilated.
"Jullian?" he effortlessly flipped them so he was on top of him. Jullian moaned and wrapped his arms around his shoulders as his legs wrapped around his waist.
"Ah~ please~" Sebastian had never seen Jullian like this, so loud and vocal.
"Sebastian~" he moaned and clawed at his back, Sebastian groaned and started thrusting into him faster, Sebastian was getting turned on more and more as he heard Jullian's moans and sounds.
"Sebastian~ feels so~ haa~" his moans were getting louder and desperate.
"THERE~" Jullian arched. Sebastian groaned and went faster, Jullian cried out as he came, his body shaking a bit, Sebastian glanced down at him, panting and groaned as he leaned down and kissed him as he thrust a few more times. Jullain moaned and shivered holding Sebastian against him. He pulled back with a small gasp, Jullian groaned as he put his hand against Sebastian's cheek.
"So warm......" He said lightly, Sebastian's arms gave out as he laid against Jullian's chest, his head laying over his heart, he could here it.
"Will..... Will you tell me what.... What Mire did now?" Jullian started to play with his hair.