silence in the library(MxF)

Elentia draped an arm over Leif's shoulders, the other going to his chest as his hands went to the bottom of her shirt. She felt his arms shaking with restraint which made her smirk.
"Come on High Lord. Play with me." He snapped spinning her and shoving her against the book case. His lips were feverish as they kissed hers, sliding under her shirt. She groaned slightly when he pulled back a little, missing the contact.
"We're in a library love. You have to be quiet." She snarled slightly. He chuckled, leaning down and nibbling at her ear that turned her legs to jelly. He smirked against her ear, his hot breath on her ears sending shivers down her spine.
"Think you can be quiet?" "Want to make me?" Leif smirked and grabbed her arm, pulling her deeper into the library. To a part that no one goes to, he then pushed her against the book case.
"If you make any noise, I'll stop and leave. Got it?" She nodded. He smiled and slipped his hands under her shirt and started to rubber her breast, twinking her nipples, he leaned down and kissed her neck, biting it when she moaned lowly.
"No noise Elentia." He breathed in her ear. She bit her lip. He then raised her shirt and leaned down more capturing one of her nipples in his mouth. Her back arched, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled at his shirt. He bit her right nipple, she shivered.
"Leif...." He smirked against her skin as he let his hand trail down, slipping into her jeans. He smiled widely as he felt her wet folds.
"My my my." He swirled his fingers around but not letting them sink in.
"Your so wet." He whispered in her ear, she whimpered softly moving her hips, she wanted him to stake that fire he was rising in her.
"Remember D. No noise." She gasped as his fingers slipped past her wet folds, and inside her, she grabbed the back of his shirt as he started to move his fingers a bit. He pressed his body against her as he felt her hips move more, he nipped at her ear and groaned in her ear. His jeans getting tighter as his cock got harder.
"Damn it D...." He felt her insides start to tighten around his fingers, her hips moving more, he pulled back to look in her eyes as he started to move his hand faster, D's mouth dropped open as her legs started to shake.
"Th-there there Leif.... Oh god please. Please I feel it." She whimpered out softly. He smirked as he then pressed his thumb against her clitoris as he bit her ear. Her body jerked and Leif felt warm liquid soak his hand he smirked as he moved his hand out from her jeans and done something that surprised D immensely, he pulled his cock out and started to rub it with his wet hand. His eyes closing as he leaned his head against her shoulder.
"Oh~ god D~" he groaned in her ear, she shivered. He was.... Masturbating in front of her with the hand that had been in her jeans. She looked down watching him. He opened his mouth his eyes closed tightly as his hips started to buck, D went to her knees and wrapped her lips around him. He moved his hand and grabbed the shelves as D finished him off.
"Ohhhhhh~" he groaned softly as he looked down at her.
"D.... You.... You didn't have to." She pulled off him with a wet pop. And licked his cock head.
"Doesn't mean I didn't want too. You taste good Leif." He laughed as he helped her up and straighten his clothes.