Eligos x Izzy (didn't have a good name for this chapter)

Isabelle felt... content, laying with Eligos on the beach. Just... quiet, at peace. Eligos was a calming presence, a good mentor. He was a good friend. "You alright Iz?"
She hummed lazily, smiling when he began playing with her hair. "I missed this."
He hummed in turn, kissing her forehead. "And I missed you."
Mire gagged. "Im leaving."
Eligos grabbed him before he could go. "Isabelle wants to spend one day with us before she has to go help Adrian on the front lines. You can suck it up."
Mire glared at him annoyingly, just as Jason came back with the ice-creams for everyone. Izzy smiled greatfully, taking hers. *Love potion.* It was vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce swirled into it and tiny chocolate hearts. Her favourite sold here.
Jason sat in the sand beside them, not much for cuddling and not needing to be forced here like Mire. Izzy felt so relaxed, bathing in the suns warmth, in Eligos's affection. The tiefling was the one she'd spend the night with. She already knew that, knew she wanted his calming presence before everything went to hell tomorrow. Eligos' tail twitched a bit then flicked some sand at Jason, he looked over, Eligos' eyes glancing at Izzy as if saying we need to relax her. Jason looked around, they were alone on this beach and it was almost night, he crawled over to her, Izzy looked over.
"Jason? You're going to-" his hands traced up her thighs.
"Oh-" she spread them a bit her eyes narrowing. She liked his tongue. She then felt Eligos's hands in her hair more, massaging and pulling lightly. She sighed. Mire frowned watching them, he felt a bit jealous and moved over to her, he pulled her top down just as Jason pulled her bottoms off and spread her folds with his thumbs, Izzy shivered.
"Go on, you know I love your tongue." He went down, his tongue slipping into her, Izzy went to grab Jason's hair but Eligos caught her wrist. She arched a bit, and Jason wrapped his arms around her thighs and put his lips against her folds as he ate her out.
+++++++++++++++++++
Izzy gasped and arched, her body a live wire as mire bit and licked her tits, Jason eating her out, Eligos's hands touched her, smoothed over her skin as he breathed in her ear.
"J-jason Jason- I'm going to-" before she could come though Jason pulled away looking down at her. She glared.
"You dare deny me release."
"No my queen, I just want to be in you when you do come." Eligos looked up at him.
"You're not getting inside her tonight toymaker."
"Yeah if anyone -"
"Or you Mire." Eligos got up picking her up.
"She needs someone who's gentle and slow and will get her mind off everything." Jason tilted his head then nodded, he understood Izzy needed different things from different partners and wasn't a jealous sort, mire on the other hand -
"Listen here you stupid tiefling -" Eligos vanished, appearing in his realm, in his room. Izzy smiled looking at him.
"He is going to hate you."
"He already hates me, now, let's get your release Isabella." Isabella hummed, Eligos put her down and got on the bed, one thing she loved about the tiefling, he let her lead. She crawled up to him, kissing him lightly as she undid his jeans and pulled them off, his tail twitched a bit then went between her folds rubbing as she kissed and nibbled down his chest.
"Jason really got you wet." He mumbled as his tail entered her. She gasped lightly and moved her hips back, letting the tail slide in and out of her.
"His tongue is the best." Eligos smiled.
"Maybe I should try it?" Izzy looked up at him from between his legs.
"Jason isn't the type to have others like you and Mire- he...... Ah-" she moaned as his tail pressed deeply inside her, she could feel it against her cervix.
"Eligos - are planning to- AHHHH!" She fell against his waist, her eyes wide as her body twitched a bit, it felt sooooo- she shivered and moaned. His tail had pushed past her cervix and was rubbing around her womb, it felt amazing, addictive, she looked up at him, his eyes twinkling.
++++++++++++++++++
Izzy loved Eligos's tail but now-
"Ah haa yes-" she moved on him, his cock buried deep inside her, both their tails wrapped around each other as she moved slowly on him, his hands on her waist. He groaned and moved with her.
"I-izzy - i- I want- inside you." She chuckled lightly.
"You are- inside me." She moaned and straightened her back as he hit a spot deep in her. He suddenly sat up, moving so she was in his lap, this angle made him press directly against her cervix and he held her there, she hissed at the pleasure and grabbed his shoulders.
"Eligos..... Let me move." He looked at her.
"I want you to have my child." She froze.
"Wh-ahh!" He started moving her, she held on to his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his waist, she was surprised by the strength in his arms as he lifted her up and down, hitting her sweet spot every time.
"If- you- keep this uhhhh!" Her back arched as she came, Eligos fucked her threw her orgasm, Izzy shivered as she pressed against him, different energy coming from him, he was focused determined.
"I- I want- to- come deep-" he growled lowly in her ear.
"I want.... You too be.... Pregnant with- my child..... This time." He bit her ear lightly, Izzy clawed at his back, the pleasure was intense.
"Eligos Eligos ~ you're wrecking ~ mahh!" She felt it, hot and heavy, his seed shot into her strongly, his arms tightening around her as he pumped into her to get it all out. She gasped and moaned, her eyes fluttering.