drugs and claiming

Eragon was drugged. He wanted to be mad, but he couldn’t really be as he watched Chayya undress before him. As he watched Chayya crawl over him. He chuckled above him, leaning down to his neck. He licked up his neck along the vein, making Eragon cringe. Chayya tsked. “I warned you not to eat dragon food If I hadn’t okayed it.”
He sucked on the spot, abusing it. Eragon could only moan as Chayya nipped at the sensitive spot, chuckling against his skin. “What am I going to do with you?”
Chayya sat their a moment, watching him as he got a dark idea. He unbuttoned the shirt Eragon wore, Straddling his lap and sitting so Eragons bulging pants rubbed against his dick. He groaned as he rubbed himself against the bulge, throwing his head back as he ground down on Eragon. Eragon moaned, body warm and needy but unable to move. Chayya chuckled, knowing this. He continued to grind on him, feeling his own pleasure building. And then he stopped and Eragon whined.
Chayya began jerking himself off, moaning Eragons name. And all Eragon could do was watch, watch as a Night dragon came undone moaning his name. It splattered all over Eragons chest, warm. Chayya smiled, grinding down on Eragon once more. “When the berries wear off, come find me my King. You can get whatever you want from me then.”
He got up, leaving a needy Eragon on the couch.
×××××××××××
Chayya found himself pinned to the bed, his wrist chained, he hissed and growled struggling to get free, only to find the culprit, Eragon, he had on only tight leather pants, the top button and zipper down. He could see the trail of hair, and a slight bulge. He licked his lips and let his gaze wonder up, no shirt, his nipples priced from when he was a pet, and his collar? Chayya tilted his head.
"Eragon why-" he was over him in a heartbeat, his hands on his wrist.
"You'll see." He said, it looked like he had something in his mouth, he leaned down and kissed him, chayya didn't fight against it, until he felt him push something into his mouth, chayya struggled but ultimately lost, as Eragon had grabbed him pumping his cock lightly, chayya gasped and swallowed what it was, choking and coughing as Eragon pulled away. Chayya glared up at him.
"What the fuck Eragon! What did you just- ha~" he arched and moaned, his eyes going into slits.
"N-no...... You didn't." He shook.
"Eragon!" He threw his head back feeling his blood heat up and his fangs get longer.
**take him** his dragon instinct commanded.
"Er-Eragon you.... You idiot." Eragon smirked.
"Payback is a bitch." Eragon took his leather pants off revealing his hard cock that had a cock ring on it. Chayya closed his eyes.
"You....."
"What is it *master*? Not hard enough. Let me help you." He leaned down and took him in his mouth. Chayya cried out in pleasure.
**take your mate! Make him scream!** chayya jerked at his chains, his eyes full dragon mode now, he looked at Eragon watching him. But before eragon had a chance to savor his torture over chayya, chayya got free. Eragon found himself on his stomach, Eragon glanced over his shoulder and watched as chayya took control of him, with one swift motion he entered Eragon, who cried out grabbing the pillow, chayya growled and started moving, his hips thrusting hard, he leaned down biting his neck. Eragon yelled and groaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.
"F-fuck~ chayya~" he leaned his head against the pillow as chayya claimed his body.
×××××××××××××××××
He woke up the next morning sore and sticky. Chayya's arms around him.