take me to church

Julian hummed under his breath, the song in his ear buds comforting, and a little amusing.
**My lover's got humor She's the giggle at a funeral Knows everybody's disapproval I should've worshiped her sooner**
“There’s nothing to be ashamed of,” Luna murmured.
But Sebastian ignored her, not looking at her eyes. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
She put her hand on his shoulder. “You will.”
**If the Heavens ever did speak She's the last true mouthpiece Every Sunday's getting more bleak A fresh poison each week "We were born sick", you heard them say it**
“How much have you had?”
Sebastian pulled the glass bottle from under his coat. It was nearly empty. “A lot.”
**My church offers no absolutes She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom" The only Heaven I'll be sent to Is when I'm alone with you**
“Gods,” Julian breathed between kisses. “I love you.”
“Worship in the bedroom,” Sebastian gasped just as breathlessly against his lips.
**I was born sick, but I love it Command me to be well A-, Amen, Amen, Amen**
“Julian, please. Stay with me.”
“Okay... Okay.”
**Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life**
"ow, good god."
Sebastian laughed, tugging Julian closer. "I'm far from good." Sebastian hummed holding him close as he kissed and moved against him, Julian gasped and held him, his fingers digging into Sebastian's back. His head went back, but he covered his mouth.
**Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life**
"Let me hear you Julian." He shook his head. Sebastian leaned down to his ear, going deeper in him, Julian bit his own palm to keep from crying out in ecstasy, Sebastian grabbed his hand, seeing the bite, he licked his palm and thrust hard, Julian arched and moaned loudly.
"That's it." Sebastian purred.
**If I'm a pagan of the good times My lover's the sunlight To keep the Goddess on my side She demands a sacrifice Drain the whole sea Get something shiny Something meaty for the main course That's a fine looking high horse What you got in the stable? We've a lot of starving faithful That looks tasty That looks plenty This is hungry work**
"SEBASTIAN!" Julian watched as Sebastian was struck by the magician's spell that was supposed to be for him. The magicians held Julian back as Sebastian fell to his knees gasping.
"Your insane." The magician said. Sebastian looked up at him.
"L-love..... Is.... Crazy." The magician sneered and kicked Sebastian, he fell back, blood starting to leak from his eyes.
"NO! SEBASTIAN!"
**Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me my deathless death Good God, let me give you my life Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me my deathless death Good God, let me give you my life**
Julian grabbed Sebastian, coiling magic from every corner of the world. He refused. He refused with every fibre of his being. He would NOT let the god of death die.
His eyes glowed blue. Sebastian laid in his arms, his chest bleeding, blood at the side of his mouth.
"This..... This wasn't how it was supposed to end Sebastian....." Tears fell.
"You were never meant to die." He cried as he buried his face in Sebastian's neck.
"Your tears are salty." A voice said, he pulled away looking down, a few tears was on Sebastian's lips, his eyes were open and he reached up wiping them away.
**No masters or kings when the ritual begins There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene Only then I am human Only then I am clean Oh, oh, Amen, Amen, Amen**
Sebastian groaned and held Julian against his body.
"Are.... Are you sure.... About this?" Julian moaned lightly as he moved. Sebastian nodded.
"Y-yes~ oh gods Julian like that~" Julian smiled lightly, he was on top of him, moving his hips slowly, he loved his death god. Sebastian looked up at him, reaching up to touch his face, Julian caught his thumb in his mouth, he grabbed his wrist holding it as he sucked on his thumb and moved his hips.
"Fuck~ I'm close~ Julian." He smiled and bit his thumb lightly, then gasp feeling Sebastian come inside him, he groaned and moved his hips faster getting all of it as he too came. He looked down at Sebastian.
'My jewels..." Sebastian mumbled lightly, Julian leaned down kissing him.
"I be long to you my death god, my soul and body." Sebastian smiled and rolled them over.
"Round 2?" Julian smiled.
**Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life**
“JULIAN!”
He looked down, blinking at the spear in his stomach. Ow. His legs twisted as they gave out, crumpling to the floor. “NOOO!” Sebastian's world crashed around him as he ran to Julian pulling him close.
"Julian no! Please no!" He couldn't breath as he felt him die.
"NO!" He threw his head back screaming that turned to an inhuman cry. The shadows curled and then attacked everyone around him.
*"DEATH WILL COME TO THOSE RESPONSIBLE!"* he screamed in Atlantean.
*"I'LL DESTROY EVERYONE WHO HURT HIM!"*
**Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life**