ride a cowboy

**Well, I walk into the room Passing out hundred dollar bills And it kills and it thrills like the horns on my Silverado grill And I buy the bar a double round of crown And everybody's getting down An' this town ain't never gonna be the same.**
Sebastian smirked as he started to dance, his hips moving to the beat, he only had jeans boots and a cowboy hat on as he was on stage. He grabbed the pole swinging his body around.
"Fuck, you know they have crazy upper body strength." Max said as he and Julian watched Sebastian. Julian smirked watching his boyfriend, who was a professional exotic dancer.
**Cause I saddle up my horse And I ride into the city I make a lot of noise Cause the girls They are so pretty Riding up and down Broadway On my old stud Leroy And the girls say Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Everybody says Save a horse, Ride a cowboy**
++++++++++
Sebastian moaned and arched in the bed, his wrist and ankles tied to the bedpost, max licked Sebastian's nipples, his hand slowly stroking his cock as Julian sat in the chair that was on the other side of the bed, a remote in his hand.
"You were amazing today." Max whispered as he got up and straddled his waist.
"Th-thanks." Sebastian stutted out then gasped.
"did it hit your prostate?" Max smiled and lifted himself up, he slowly sank down on Sebastian's cock.
"Oh fuck Julian- ha his ah big fuck!" He moaned.
"Fuck he hits everything perfectly. Fuck why is it hot?" Julian smiled.
"His semen is hot too." He turned the vibrator on the highest setting and tossed the remote away as he got up and took his own clothes off.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Sebastian yelled as he started moving his hips, max grabbed his chest as he held on for dear life, his eyes wide and mouth open.
"O-h m-my g-od!"
"I'm- I'm gonna - ahhhh!" Max gasped his eyes wide, he looked down his own cock twitching, the feeling of Sebastian filling him sent him crashing into his own orgasm, Julian smiled.
"Hey we aren't done yet." He said as he pulled the toy out.