the knight and slave (AU)

Max sat on the floor, his armour on the table as he polished each piece. Late at night was the only time he was able to have peace and quiet, time to himself. It was a nice time to get things done for himself.
He startled when hands grabbed his shoulders, looking up to find a sleepy Caleb standing behind him. "Sorry if I woke you."
"Is okay," he slurred, sitting down right behind Max.
He sucked in a sharp breath when Caleb wriggled closer, flush against his behind. His cheeks were burning as Caleb wrapped his arms around Max. This was so weird and nice.
He tried to concentrate on his armour, and it worked for a while, but as soon as Caleb's fingers began to undo his belt, he was a goner. "C-Caleb?"
"Hmm?"
"W-what are you doing?"
"I want to touch you," he breathed in his ear.
Max barely held in his shiver as Caleb's hands slid under his shirt, palms flush against his skin as they explored. "So soft and warm."
Max was shivering now as Caleb's warm breath brushed against his neck, one hand going higher while the other pressed a little harder against his lower stomach. "Can I keep going?" He asked, pinching Max's nipple.
"Yes," he gasped, arching into his touch. "Yes.
Caleb smiled, nuzzling into his neck as he continued. His lower hand didn't move, keeping him pinned to Caleb with enough pressure to feel good. His other hand slid higher, out the top of Max's shirt. His fingers traced back and forth along his collar bone for a while, before his hand finnaly came to rest loosely around his throat. "May I?"
"Please..."
He tightened his hold just a little, Max sucking in a sharp breath as his eyelids fluttered closed. Yes. This was exactly what he craved. "Such a good knight."
Max groaned. Caleb tightened his hold a little more, restricting Max's breathing as his other hand guided lower. Max's trembling form was wonderful against him, panting too as he let go of his throat. "You're so delectable Max."
The way Caleb said his name had him groaning softly. Caleb slid his higher hand back down, settling It on his chest before his other hand grabbed gently slid over his balls, eliciting a lovely groan as his head fell back to Caleb's shoulder. Caleb was smiling as he finnaly took Max properly in his hand, a low moan escaping the Knights throat. "You like this?"
Max groaned again in answer. As Caleb began to move his hand, Max began to squirm against the hand on his chest that was pinning him, moans getting louder. Caleb pinched his other nipple, getting another groan before he pulled his hand out from under his shirt. He loved feeling Caleb grinding backwards into him. When Max moaned loudly again, Caleb pressed his hand over Max's mouth. "We don't want anyone hearing those beautiful sounds now do we?"
Max's dick practically leapt in his hand, apparently loving this new hold. Caleb tightened his grip slightly, Max groaning and grabbing Caleb's wrist that had his mouth covered. He didn't try to pull it away, clearly loving it but needing something to hold.onto as Caleb drew him closer to the edge. "Such a good Knight," he purred in his ear.
And that was allax needed before he came, moaning loudly into Caleb's hand. It was utterly delectable to Caleb, watching him shiver as he came undone. He pumped him a few more times before sliding his hand out of his pants, settling back on the lower part of his stomach. "You were so good for me Max," he murmured into his neck, hold tightening on his mouth. "So, so good."
He felt him groan against his hand. Max tried to move his head up off of Caleb's shoulder, but he kept him pressed there a moment longer. "Do you want me to keep doing this for you?" he purred, lower hand pressing in a little more which forced Max to squirm back into Caleb, forcing him to feel Caleb's hard length.
Max groaned needily, still so hot from the first round. "I think I like this, you trapped in my lap. Do you?"
Max nodded into his hand. "Such a dirty little Knight," he purred. "Next time I find you up at an ungodly hour, I will fuck you over this table. Do you understand?"
Max wasn't sure if that was meant to be a deterant or an excuse, but he nodded all the same. "Good. Let's get to bed."
He breathed deeply when Caleb let go of his mouth. "What about you?"
"I want to stay hard, so I can grind into you in my sleep."
Max was a goner at those words. Fuch, he loved this dumbass.