honeymoon

Julian smiled faintly at the ring on his finger. He had no idea where he was, and he did not care. He had everything he'd ever wanted, singing in the shower.
It was still hard to grasp sometimes, the fact that someone wanted to be with him. That Sebastian wanted to be with him. It felt like a dream... And he hoped he didn't have to wake up.
\++++++
Sebastian stepped out of the bathroom, running a hand through his wet hair. He found Julian sitting on their bed, in their apartment. His husband... He blushed slightly at the idea.
Julian looked up, giving a smile that melted Sebs heart. He leaned down and kissed him, his hands going to his face, Julian reached up his hands going to the inside of his robe, Sebastian pulled away a bit and smiled at him, he then sat on his lap, pushing Julian's own robe off, kissing his neck and shoulder, Julian took Sebastian's robe off tracing his chest, Sebastian gasped a bit as Julian's pinched his nipples.
"S-sorry." He pulled away.
"N-no.... Do..... Do it again." Julian glanced up at him, Sebastian's face was red, Julian reached up his thumb tracing Sebastian's lower lip, Sebastian opened his mouth, Julian's thumb slipping in. Julian groaned lightly as Sebastian started to rub against him.
"Ha~" Julian closed his eyes, loving it. Sebastian then pulled away, getting up he got on his knees in front of Julian and spread his legs, Julian wasn't wearing anything under the robe, much like himself, he looked up at him and smiled, leaning down he took Julian in his mouth. Julian arched, his hands going to Sebastian's hair, pulling a bit.
"Seb-Sebastian~" he moaned, Sebastian hummed, Julian jerked.
"Oh gods~ Sebastian, oh~" Julian fell back his left hand going to the sheets, gripping them tightly, he gasped arching as Sebastian's tongue swirled around his tip.
"Sebastian..... Sebastian!" Julian arched, his cock slamming the back of Sebastian's throat and came down it. Sebastian's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he swallowed. He pulled away and looked at Julian, his chest rising and falling, face red. Sebastian smiled and moved up, helping Julian move as they both got situation in the bed, naked. Julian looked at him.
"Do you..... Have.... Everything?" Sebastian smiled as he sat up and reached over to the bedside table, he showed him two bottles.
"Cold or hot?" Julian blinked.
"H-hot....." Sebastian smiled and put the one bottle up and the opened the one.
"Did.... Did you get these from..... Pandora's box?" Julian asked.
"Yeah, the honeymoon box." Julian smiled lightly.
"What kind of..... Stuff is in there?" Sebastian smirked as he lubed up his fingers, moving his legs, spreading them and pressed his fingers into his ass, Julian gasped, his hands going to Sebastian's wrist.
"A lot of things you'll like." Julian moaned as Sebastian moved his fingers, Julian started to feel something warm up inside him, he started to pant.
"S-seb~" he moaned and shook.
"It's okay." He whispered in his ear.
"It..... It's hot." He moaned and panted, his hips starting to move.
"Sebastian.... Sebastian please...." Sebastian smiled and kissed him, and slipped another finger in him, Julian gasped and arched, his eyes wide.
"Sebastian..... Sebastian it's..... It's hot..... I'm hot....." Sebastian nodded.
"Hold on I'm almost finished." Julian whimpered and moaned, he wanted Sebastian now.
"Seb please...... Please."
"Please what?" He smiled and moved his fingers, Julian cried out as his fingers pressed against his sensitive spot.
"Fuck me!" He yelled his back arching and his cock twitching as he came. Sebastian pulled his fingers out leaning down and kissing him, he then pulled away, then moved, Sebastian then put some lube on his cock and slowly slipped inside Julian. He moaned his eyes closing as he felt Sebastian inside him. Julian moved his hand to his stomach.
'So.... So deep." He moaned, his head falling back.
"So good~" he moaned. Sebastian smiled, he leaned down kissing him as he started to move against him, thrusting into Julian.
"Hmmm~" Sebastian pulled back.
"There~ there Sebastian!" Julian wrapped his legs around him, pulling him deeper, Sebastian soon lost control and thrust harder and faster.
"Sebastian~ Sebastian~ SEBASTIAN!" Julian dug his nails into Sebastian's back his eyes widened and came, his seed hitting Sebastian's chest, Sebastian groaned, Julian shook, feeling Sebastian seed fill him. They both fell asleep tangled together.
××××××××××××××××
Julian choked, walking into the apartment after having returned from getting groceries. He couldn't speak as he looked at the sight before him. Sebastian blushed a deep red, looking up from where he was. "I... can explain."
Julian walked over slowly, eyes wondering all down the wedding dress. "I... I was going to wear it down the isle. But my dad is really old fashioned, and he wouldn't have approved, so I saved it for being with you. And I dropped the necklace that matched and-"
"Seb."
He bit his lip, looking up at him. Julian slowly knelt down in front of him, never taking his eyes off him. "You look beautiful."
Seb smiled, turning a light shade of pink. "Ya think so?"
He smiled, gently reaching out to touch a stray strand of hair behind his ear. "How did you even pack this for the honey moon without me knowing?"
At that, Sebastian laughed. "It wasn't easy."
Julian helped Seb to his feet, totally adoring him. "Julian?"
"Hmm?"
"Why don't you help me out of this dress?"
it took Julian a moment to recognise the glint in his eye, so lost in his own soft world. He shook his head amusedly as Seb turned around. Carefully Julian undid the zip, watching it floomp to the floor. "Pick me up jewels. Take me to bed."
Julian did as he was told, Sebs legs wrapping around his waist as Julian carried him to the bed like a well behaved lover. "Straddle my hips, Jewels. Rut against me in those tight jeans."
Julian obeyed, Sebastian groaned leaning back.
"Julian~ Julian grab..... grab my..... Cock....." Julian grabbed it. Sebastian arched his eyes rolling.
"G-gently~" he moaned. Julian smiled lightly, he then started to stroke him.
"Oh~ oh gods~ Julian~ faster~" he moved his hips a bit. Julian moved down and took him in his mouth.
"Haaa~" Sebastian instantly came. Julian closed his eyes drinking his seed down.
"Oh gods~" Julian glanced up at him. They were going to have lots of fun.