twins/ Sebastian x Jullian x Caleb

Sebastian fell back against the bed as Jullian pushed him back.
"Jull-" he kissed him, his hands tracing down his chest, Sebastian groaned as Jullian pinched his nipples through his shirt, he pulled away and took the shirt off, Sebastian gasped his head going back as Jullian kissed and nibbled at his skin, moving his hips, Jullian could feel Sebastian's erection through his tight jeans.
"Your excited~" he purred against his ear.
"Jullian~" Sebastian moaned, Jullian started to undo his jeans. Sebastian shook slightly as he watched him, Jullian hummed as he saw a bit of his erection, it was only partially hard. He took it out rubbing it, Sebastian gasped, his fist clinched in the sheets as Jullian rubbed him.
"Ha~" he leaned back his hips moving, Jullian smiled watching him.
"Jullian~ please~" Jullian smirked and leaned down taking him in his mouth, Sebastian gasped his back arching, Jullian grabbed his thighs pinning them. Groaning as he tasted Sebastian's pre-cum, bitter but sweet taste...... He wanted more. Jullian started to bob his head and suck him, Sebastian groaned and grabbed Jullian's hair.
"Haa Jullian~ st-stop..... St-stop Jullian..." He tried to pull away but Jullian kept at it.
"Jullian!" Jullian's eyes closed as he moaned, the taste of Sebastian, he pulled away swallowing all off the thick creamy liquid. He glanced at Sebastian who was panting and shaking, he looked down noticed a few drops were still leaking, he bent down and licked it up.
"Having fun?" Jullian turned to see Caleb walking over.
"Jealous?" Caleb crawled over to Jullian kissing him. Jullian moaned lightly and pulled away, letting Caleb pull his shirt off, Sebastian moved over and rubbed his back, kissing his shoulder. Caleb took his jeans off.
"Look brother....." Sebastian pressed against his back looking over his shoulder, he smirked seeing Jullian was hard. He wrapped his arms around him and started to rub him. Jullian moaned.
"Hmmm~" Caleb leaned down and started to lick his tip.
"Ha Caleb!" Jullian went to grab his hair but Sebastian grabbed his wrist pinning them. Jullian moaned as Caleb took him all the way in his mouth. Jullian moaned, Sebastian kissed him then. Caleb groaned, his hands going to his hips. Sebastian pulled away and Jullian cried out as he came, Caleb pulled away smiling as he pulled Jullian against him and fell back, Jullian on top of him, he held him a certain way leaving his ass in the air, Sebastian moved and slipped his wet fingers into his ass.
"Ha Sebastian~" he moaned and moved his hips. Caleb moaned as he moved, his erection pressed against his. Sebastian pumped his fingers.
"Your sucking me in so much. Are you ready?"
"Y-yes." Jullian said moving back. Sebastian smirked. Caleb moved from out under him and got in front of him his cock out. Jullian grabbed it and started to sucking.
"Oh~" Sebastian smirked and entered him. Jullian pulled back with a gasped and moved his hips to meet Sebastian's thrusting. Sebastian groaned and leaned over him, wrapping his arms around him and started to rub him.
"Haa~" Jullian glanced over to see Caleb watching him. Jullian reached out, he took Caleb's cock in his mouth sucking it. Caleb groaned as he moved his hips slowly, looking down. Sebastian then pulled him up causing him to get pulled off Caleb's cock. Jullian whimpered a bit.
"Easy jewels." He glanced over at his twin as he stopped moving. Jullian groaned and looked over his shoulder.
"Sebastian....."
"Easy jewels relax your body or it will hurt."
"What will-" he felt Caleb rubbing against him, he turned to him.
"Put your legs around me Jullian." Caleb said, he did along with his arms, he then hissed in pain as Caleb started to enter him with Sebastian still in side.
"Ah~" his head went back, Sebastian kissed his neck.
"Ah stop! Stop Caleb!" He put his hand on his chest.
"It's almost there Jullian." He whispered.
"It hurts!" Sebastian started moving slowly, Jullian groaned and shook his head.
"Oh gods~ ha~ it's~ it's too~ to maaaaahhhhh~" his hands grabbed Caleb's shoulder's as he was all the way in, his cock twitched then shot cum on Caleb's chest.
"Damn that was fast." Caleb smirked.
"Is it good Jullian?" He was limp against Sebastian's chest, his eyes half lidded as he moaned. Sebastian started to move with Caleb, Jullian gasped and arched against Caleb as Sebastian and Caleb hit his good spot.
"Ohhhh~" his toes curled and legs straighten out, he came 3 more times. Jullian shook as he laid in the bed, Sebastian and Caleb's cum leaking out still, his stomach felt full as he laid there sticky with sweat and other things. He closed his eyes content between Sebastian and Caleb.